Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Luku could be scum here.
Angelus is not mafia, I doubt he would sell his mate like this, it would be a dirty bus.

Also yeah ted was obvious scum, called it, but damn Poison flipped town...she played so scummy. So mafia obviously wants to frame me or what did they try to achieve with it? If mafia would be clever they had kept me and Poison alive and cause a mislynch on Poison. So mafia probably wants to try to push me here. Gladly I can take away the speed from mafia. Not with me bratinos. :hs:

@SoulKiller @Ansatsuken your thoughts on this?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TSQ obviously tried to get credits from Poison Chan lmao. So me reeking scummy stuff there was correct. My leads are now onto Luku and Ansa.
@Ansatsuken can you elaborate again, why you unvoted TSQ twice?

Btw also TSQ distancing from me because a) I hosted a scum TSQ once and b) I pushed Poison Chan which was supposed to be his credit for the game. LMAO. :hs:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Alright, gonna make a brief post since I am planning on going for a hike. First of all, I think I know why mafia targeted poison. Her own death is in her own hands. If my suspicious is true the mafia also noticed that post of her. She should of been mod killed either way so I am not really bothered by her death less headache for me.

Now the main 3 suspects for me are Ansa, Elmage, and Luke. I am not sure about elmage after he switched his vote from rej to luke. If he had not done that we would of ended up in another tie and TSQ would of survived. If elmage was mafia would he risk his team mate being off'ed knowing TSQ had 1 vote on him and anyone could of voted him and had him the most votes? not sure honestly.

I don't like how ansa really wanted to believe that TSQ is innocent by sacrificing red. His concerns feels genuine but he also might be just playing tricks with us. I am gonna place my vote on him for the moment.

Luk...... i don't know man, he does not strike me as someone who would decide to kill poison chan. But he is def a suspect will need to go through his posts.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Angelus is not mafia, I doubt he would sell his mate like this, it would be a dirty bus.

Also yeah ted was obvious scum, called it, but damn Poison flipped town...she played so scummy. So mafia obviously wants to frame me or what did they try to achieve with it? If mafia would be clever they had kept me and Poison alive and cause a mislynch on Poison. So mafia probably wants to try to push me here. Gladly I can take away the speed from mafia. Not with me bratinos. :hs:

[/QU
TSQ obviously tried to get credits from Poison Chan lmao. So me reeking scummy stuff there was correct. My leads are now onto Luku and Ansa.
@Ansatsuken can you elaborate again, why you unvoted TSQ twice?

Btw also TSQ distancing from me because a) I hosted a scum TSQ once and b) I pushed Poison Chan which was supposed to be his credit for the game. LMAO. :hs:
My first vote on him was for pressuring him to start posting more. Then he appeared and start posting so I unvoted but anything he said at that time unable to convinced me that he's town so I voted him again. But I couldn't keep myself from thinking and coming into a state of unsureness. Both Red and TSQ always gave me a feeling of suspiciousness. But that feeling of suspiciousness was higher on TSQ like at 60% believe he could be scum and lower on Red like about 30-40% believe she could be scum. I unvoted again because I wanted to start from there. The vote that I'm going to put after that will be my final vote and if there's nothing can convince me to change my pov I'm going to stay with that vote. I'm voting Red not because she goes up to be more suspicious than TSQ but I wanted to do a test. Red never lost her suspiciousness from me but it just the level was lower than TSQ. If Red flipped scum TSQ is good but if Red flipped town TSQ is not looking so good. But at that time I also started to have a Scummy feelings on you Rej and I'm still having it rn.

But Angelus managed to change my mind and I believe him. That's why I unvoted Red. My focus then is on TSQ and you. One of you will going to be my final vote. But I felt too sleepy at that time and missed to put the real final vote.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My first vote on him was for pressuring him to start posting more. Then he appeared and start posting so I unvoted but anything he said at that time unable to convinced me that he's town so I voted him again. But I couldn't keep myself from thinking and coming into a state of unsureness. Both Red and TSQ always gave me a feeling of suspiciousness. But that feeling of suspiciousness was higher on TSQ like at 60% believe he could be scum and lower on Red like about 30-40% believe she could be scum. I unvoted again because I wanted to start from there. The vote that I'm going to put after that will be my final vote and if there's nothing can convince me to change my pov I'm going to stay with that vote. I'm voting Red not because she goes up to be more suspicious than TSQ but I wanted to do a test. Red never lost her suspiciousness from me but it just the level was lower than TSQ. If Red flipped scum TSQ is good but if Red flipped town TSQ is not looking so good. But at that time I also started to have a Scummy feelings on you Rej and I'm still having it rn.

But Angelus managed to change my mind and I believe him. That's why I unvoted Red. My focus then is on TSQ and you. One of you will going to be my final vote. But I felt too sleepy at that time and missed to put the real final vote.
:lok: and who is scum in your opinion now? that all your reads were wrong

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Alright, gonna make a brief post since I am planning on going for a hike. First of all, I think I know why mafia targeted poison. Her own death is in her own hands. If my suspicious is true the mafia also noticed that post of her. She should of been mod killed either way so I am not really bothered by her death less headache for me.

Now the main 3 suspects for me are Ansa, Elmage, and Luke. I am not sure about elmage after he switched his vote from rej to luke. If he had not done that we would of ended up in another tie and TSQ would of survived. If elmage was mafia would he risk his team mate being off'ed knowing TSQ had 1 vote on him and anyone could of voted him and had him the most votes? not sure honestly.

I don't like how ansa really wanted to believe that TSQ is innocent by sacrificing red. His concerns feels genuine but he also might be just playing tricks with us. I am gonna place my vote on him for the moment.

Luk...... i don't know man, he does not strike me as someone who would decide to kill poison chan. But he is def a suspect will need to go through his posts.
Why you so believe that Rej is town? In DP2 he many times making himself looked like he read/have TSQ as scum but I feel like it just an act. An act too fool us.

Even inside DP3 he still doing it.

Also yeah ted was obvious scum, called it, but damn Pois
on flipped town...she played so scummy. So mafia obviously wants to frame me or what did they try to achieve with it? If mafia would be clever they had kept me and Poison alive and cause a mislynch on Poison. So mafia probably wants to try to push me here. Gladly I can take away the speed from mafia. Not with me bratinos. :hs:

He said TSQ was obvious a scum but still he voted less obvious player(Poison). He believes TSQ is scum but instead of following you voting and lynch TSQ he stayed with Poison vote. If not because of Angelus no one gonna get lynch. He should have know that SK not going to follow him voting Poison.
Why he went with 50/50, less obvious player than someone who he thinks is very obvious a scum??

Can you explain it SK

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:lok: and who is scum in your opinion now? that all your reads were wrong
I need to find who possibly have a 'connection' with TSQ. I mean I can feel a distancing in play in the last DP. Feeling or suspecting TSQ but never made a push. It just stayed as lip service. So Between you and Elmage.

But Lukundo also could be distancing but in a different way. He never made any read on TSQ, never talk about TSQ, never have TSQ inside his mind.

I think it could be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.