Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Yes! That would be awesome!" Barney said with excitement. "Where do you reckon we should go first?" he asked Hei while giving Panthalassa an assuring look. "Don't worry my friend. We'll help you find what you need."

Barney and Panthalassa waited for Hei to open the rift.
"I think we should start in the land of Earth to find the ore we need." Hei says as his eyes shift into a red rippled pattern Rinnegan with six tomoe spread evenly between the first two ripples. Then, a rift though spacetime will open 5m wide, allowing the group to pass though to the land of earth. "I'm ready to go when you guys are."

Giving control of bio to McRazor for travel.

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.
( Yomotsu Hirasaka ) - Underworld Slope Hill
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Description: The user is able to open rifts within the fabric of space which allows them to instantaneously transport themselves anywhere. When used, the user's eyes glow red. The openings can also be used to connect two different spatial locations within the same dimension or create a pathway that links two dimensions together. Similar to Kamui, Yomotsu Hirasaka allows the user to utilize these spatial tears to retreat, perform ambush attacks, and many other possible tactics. Unlike Kaguya's version, the user can only travel fully through these portals, unable to partially emerge through them. The user can also utilize this method to drag their opponents to another location with them.
Note: This can only be used 5 times an event, once every 4 turns. The user can only travel to locations he has already traveled to, unable to use this to go to places he has never been.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki bios.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I think we should start in the land of Earth to find the ore we need." Hei says as his eyes shift into a red rippled pattern Rinnegan with six tomoe spread evenly between the first two ripples. Then, a rift though spacetime will open 5m wide, allowing the group to pass though to the land of earth. "I'm ready to go when you guys are."

Giving control of bio to McRazor for travel.

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye (Passive)
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.
( Yomotsu Hirasaka ) - Underworld Slope Hill
Chakra: 40
Description: The user is able to open rifts within the fabric of space which allows them to instantaneously transport themselves anywhere. When used, the user's eyes glow red. The openings can also be used to connect two different spatial locations within the same dimension or create a pathway that links two dimensions together. Similar to Kamui, Yomotsu Hirasaka allows the user to utilize these spatial tears to retreat, perform ambush attacks, and many other possible tactics. Unlike Kaguya's version, the user can only travel fully through these portals, unable to partially emerge through them. The user can also utilize this method to drag their opponents to another location with them.
Note: This can only be used 5 times an event, once every 4 turns. The user can only travel to locations he has already traveled to, unable to use this to go to places he has never been.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki bios.
The group walked through the portal, leaving for their next destination. This was thr first time Barney traveled using such means and he didn't knowing what to expect. How would his body react to it? Could it be torn in half? Split between the world? Many questions arose, but before he could realize, his whole body went though and they were gone.

Leaving landmark with Hei and Panthalassa.

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Previous post.

Musashi finally arrived, after a long journey at sea. She could immediate locate the differences between this land and the one she came from; ancient ruins jutting out of the ground…and even the soul of the area seemed ancient and different.

The Port seemed more bustling than Musashi had expected, and her wide eyes and strange attire very quickly painted Musashi as an outsider.

Strangely, it didn’t take long for people to point Musashi in the direction she was interested in, as if she was only one of many who had come here for this purpose.

“Wow,” Musashi thought, “this blacksmith must be something special. I hope I have enough Ryo…”

Leaving landmark for Armory of Marzan (212A).

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming from here

This post marks the beginning of my mission with the following storyboard element(s):
-Defend yourself from wild beasts(Canon C Rank)
Summary: Kisuke has reached the landmark where the legendary forger suppose to be but he is delayed by some beast.
Kisuke finally makes it to his destination. He docks his boat. The mainlanders didn't pay a lot of attention to Kisuke. His style of dressing and the way he carries himself gave off he wasn't here for Marzan at all. He carried a bag of supplies also with a katana on his hip and tanto. He could give off someone just exploring and had the weapons for defense. The land gave off a vibe that Kisuke before he finds his way to Marzan's forge he wanted to explore. He starts searching around looking at the area. One of the mainlanders stops Kisuke.

Green Hat man!!! Stop!!!!

It was an older lady. She wanted to tell him to watch his back so Kisuke stops and turns towards the sound of the voice. The right brow of his rises looking at the lady from under his hat.

It is best not to go out there without the proper guidance or strength. There are animals that will attack you.

He puts on a smile and say,

That's fine I can take care of myself.

Kisuke continues his walk and finally makes it to the forest. The land from just the look of it use to be something else based on where the port and the forest meets. The green hat man is rushed at by three wolves. They all attack from three angles in front of him from the bushes. They had to be waiting for a victim for while for them to pounce towards him as he entered the forest. He draws his tanto and spins counterclockwise to defend against the wolves. The wolves are hit and they fall to the ground but just as easy as they hit the ground they got up easier. One wolf howls and with just that howl more comes out of the bushes. One has climbed a tree on the right of Kisuke.

( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

Fucking beast... to this they can just attack me.

Kisuke didn't want to bring to much attack to him but he might have to. He takes out with his left hand; while he is holding the tanto in his right, kunais with explosive tags on them. He tosses them at the wolves each besides the one in the tree. He rushes at the wolf in the tree. He does a forward vertical slash to cut the wolf from the top of its head to the bottom of its lower jaw. The wolves with the explosive tag kunais all weren't hit directly besides one of them. Kisuke threw a kunai explosive tag directly at the wolf that had let out the howl. It had to be the alpha of the pack. It still was standing with part of its body harmed and bleeding. The wolf Kisuke had slashed was completely dead with no return. The wolves all start to get anger anger. They all slowly come at Kisuke with a low stance. They growl louder and louder.

Kisuke moves to the left trying to create space between him and the wolves.

Nice puppies.. I don't want to blow my cover. You beast need to leave.

The wolves all attack at once with just one thrust of his tanto he stabs a wolf on his diagonal right side. The others latch onto his body and takes pieces of his body with them. He screams in horror and drops the tanto and falls to the ground. Kisuke screams in pain as he tries to reach for a flash bomb in his pocket. He is shaking as his clan's passive healing tries to slowly heal his body but not fast enough for these wounds. He tries to get a grip of himself and heal himself instead of passively. He closes his eyes and opens them activating a special clan technique.

( Kumo-Ryū Omotegiri ) - Cloud-Style Front Beheading
Range: Short
Damage: 30
Description: The user slashes forwards in front of them with their sword to strike the enemy target.

( Gereru no Ishi: Tachinaoru Kesseki ) - Stone of Gelel: Recovered Stones
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 60
Description: Taking the place of a jutsu per turn, the user is able to make use of the healing abilities of the Stone of Gelel and apply them at a greater level, allowing the user to heal large injuries, such as shattered bones, ruptured organs, even regeneration of missing limbs. This requires a large amount of energy and as such can only be done up to 3 times a battle. This can only be used once every 2 turns and heals up to 60 ( or up to A rank ) damage.

This technique heals all of his wounds as the wolves finish up eating the pieces. He slowly gets up as well as grabbing his tanto he dropped. He puts it away and slides one of his feet back and the other stands under him giving him balance. With wires he wrap around his fist he rushes at the wolves. With a right hook he knocks one of them back. With a left upper cut he knocks another one to the sky and leaps up and smashes them straight back to the ground with a right drop kick. The last punch hits another wolf on the left side of the throat with his right fist wrapped in wire.

Wires of the Abyss!!!!

He extends his left hand out and release an explosion that is sent from his hand to the alpha wolf. The wolf is destroyed into pieces which causes the other wolves to back off.

Gelel Blast!!!!

With the blast destroying the alpha which causes the others to run off Kisuke whips his forehead of the sweat that drips down. He looks down at all the wolf pieces and takes out a test tube and puts a piece of the wolf in it. He thinks he can study this type of wolf back home. He puts it away and notices something on the ground. The ground had some kind of strange looking roots coming from it. These roots he never seen before. He didn't know if they were poison or not. He doesn't touch the roots at all and continues his walk but instead of exploring the rest of the land he makes his way to the area where the legendary forger is located at. He still wasn't sure what he wanted the forger to create for him.

( Testsu Sen Genkotsu ) - Iron Wire Fist
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: By wrapping ninja wire around their fists and controlling their breathing the user is able to deliver precise and deadly strikes that are able to knock targets back several meters.

( Gereru Bakufū ) - Gelel Blast
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: With a piece of the Stone of Gelel embedded in them, the user can blast objects without the need to make physical contact with it. This ability allows him to release powerful explosions similar to Blast release from his hand, detonating things he aims at within a short range radius. He can inversely create a stream of explosions from his hand towards ranged targets. Though this technique shares similarities with Blast Release, this technique is not considered a Ninjutsu.

Last edited:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from Here.

Zhongli at last arrives in the Port of Innovus, where stories tell of the location of Marzan and the Forgemaster within. Pondering the questions he desired to ask of the man, the Surgebinder moves on a little further, heading in the direction given to him for the location of the Forge.

LLM 212 < 212A

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Armory of Marzan (212A)

Barney and Panthalassa left the Armory with their new tools and boarder a ship to Blaubame. After much persuasion to let Panthalassa captain the ship, Barney finally managed to put some sense back into him. He explained that the journey would be long and that they needed the rest so Panthalassa finally agreed to become just a passenger.

Leaving landmark with Panthalassa.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming from here

Kisuke has left the forge with the Hōgyoku. He looks at it spinning it around in his right hand. He wonders if he should leave now since the time has come for him to join the "force". He needed to find someone to help him out. He knew of a scientist that could help and heard of a rumor she was held up in a location where the poison lingers. He leaves and gets on the boat he tied up. He needed to go home first to swing out bags and clothes. He leaves the landmark.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Coming From: Kaizoku Sea

Kōtetsu descends from the sky and lands at the edge of the port. The place was bustling, unlike the last time he was here when the undead were roaming Toubusekai after sacking the Last Bastion. With his enhanced hearing, he picks up on the exciting conversations relating to Marzan's forge and the God Slaying Tools he had been providing humanity with. Months had passed since they last met, but the Inuzuka was at a dead end and needed his advice once more.

-Leaving Landmark-

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Previous post.

Musashi chartered a boat that would be able to take her from the Port of Innovus back to the Land of Iron. It seemed like it would be quite a venture, so she decided to start recording her venture in a diary of sorts. Thinking about Marzan's red-headed apprentice and the strange strife within his soul, she wondered if perhaps he was more familiar with Tobusekai.

"Upon a mountain to the eastern area of your Master's Forge was a grove of Wisteria, its flowers blooming with great reverence. On this venerated mountain, a creature of a type I've seen only once before dwelled, a demon who claims to have "drank of the waters". Their stature is monstrous, like an Oni, and I have decided to refer to these creatures as such.

Their power is incredible, and while it seemed unable to venture beyond its prison at the mountain summit due to the noble flower which bloomed there, I was able to defeat it with the power of a blade cloaked in the strength of nature's fury. Its skin was harder than iron, but eroded under continuous strikes. Its wounds closed in mere moments, but they persisted when they turned to stone. It seemed to fear sunlight most of all, though I cannot say why.

Upon the magnificent summit I found a stone blessed by the gods, graced with sunlight year round. Offering a prayer of thanks and appreciation, I took a piece back to the forge.

But Great-Gramps hit me and chased me off! What's up with that?! Does he always have an attitude like that? I mean, he seems nice at first but then flip-flops like a salmon! Geez, after I went through so much effort!"

Musashi thought for a moment, her actual thoughts having leaked through the flowery prose she was trying to write at first, before striking through the last part, not quite knowing how much would move to the other scroll the apprentice gave her.

"Be cautious if you encounter strange creatures in your travels. A normal warrior may be able to contend with them, but unless a truley decicive blow can be wrought, I fear they would defeat even seasoned fighters through attrition alone.

-Musashi Miyamoto"

With that, Musashi closed the scroll as the boat ventured forward.

Leaving Landmark for Kaizoku Sea (259).

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lilith coming from [x]

You must be registered for see images

Yatta!! I made it to land finally.. Anoo.. where to start..
Lilith walked around the marketplace. People stared at her mystique appearance and acted a bit suspicious.. regardless, that wasn’t going to stop her. Before taking on the task, she went to a bar and lit a fag up and inhaled the smoke through her lungs. She needed a drink after all the flying she thought and tried to order an ale…

TBC

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lilith coming from [x]

Yatta!! I made it to land finally.. Anoo.. where to start..
Lilith walked around the marketplace. People stared at her mystique appearance and acted a bit suspicious.. regardless, that wasn’t going to stop her. Before taking on the task, she went to a bar and lit a fag up and inhaled the smoke through her lungs. She needed a drink after all the flying she thought and tried to order an ale…

TBC

Coming from X

Finally after her long journey Faye had arrived, the only problem now was she that she had no idea who or where this this Marzan was.

So uhm, do you know where it is? She awkwardly asked looking over to Phantom, who just silently looked back at her as if to say "Bruh"

You know we've been together for a while now, you gotta talk to me eventually otherwise we're never going to become closer.

No I do not know where, but I d-

He speaks!! Faye interrupted playfully

*Clears throat* As I was saying, I do sense an underground cavern with a rather large source of heat. That could be the forge.

See, teeeeeaaamwork! Lead the way big guy. Also you might want to tone down the heat a little don't want to burn rando's now do we.

I already did that.

It's like I'm in your head or something, she said maintaining her playful tone. The hellhound simply grunted taking the lead.

As the twomade their way through the marketplace Faye sensed a familiar soul essence not far off in front of her, one she had not in a while. Faye couldn't contain her excitement as she took of at full speed expertly avoiding people whilst yelling like a crazed parent.

LILITH!

In one fell swoop she would lift the teenager off her feet hugging her as tightly as she could.

LOOK ATCHUUUUU SOOOO GROOWWWN!!! OH MY GOD! OH M- ... Faye stopped taking a moment to smell the young lady.

IS THAT CIGARETTES I SMELL!? she yelled now in anger lightly smacking the girl over her head.

SINCE WHEN!? HOW DARE HE, THAT ALUCARD!

That's when she noticed she had burst into a bar causing quite the scene. Calming down almost immediately she would grab Lilith by the arm dragging her out of the filthy bar. Phantom calmly caught up and waited outside, he didn't know what made Faye so loud and honestly couldn't be bothered

TBC

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from X

Finally after her long journey Faye had arrived, the only problem now was she that she had no idea who or where this this Marzan was.

So uhm, do you know where it is? She awkwardly asked looking over to Phantom, who just silently looked back at her as if to say "Bruh"

You know we've been together for a while now, you gotta talk to me eventually otherwise we're never going to become closer.

No I do not know where, but I d-

He speaks!! Faye interrupted playfully

*Clears throat* As I was saying, I do sense an underground cavern with a rather large source of heat. That could be the forge.

See, teeeeeaaamwork! Lead the way big guy. Also you might want to tone down the heat a little don't want to burn rando's now do we.

I already did that.

It's like I'm in your head or something, she said maintaining her playful tone. The hellhound simply grunted taking the lead.

As the twomade their way through the marketplace Faye sensed a familiar soul essence not far off in front of her, one she had not in a while. Faye couldn't contain her excitement as she took of at full speed expertly avoiding people whilst yelling like a crazed parent.

LILITH!

In one fell swoop she would lift the teenager off her feet hugging her as tightly as she could.

LOOK ATCHUUUUU SOOOO GROOWWWN!!! OH MY GOD! OH M- ... Faye stopped taking a moment to smell the young lady.

IS THAT CIGARETTES I SMELL!? she yelled now in anger lightly smacking the girl over her head.

SINCE WHEN!? HOW DARE HE, THAT ALUCARD!

That's when she noticed she had burst into a bar causing quite the scene. Calming down almost immediately she would grab Lilith by the arm dragging her out of the filthy bar. Phantom calmly caught up and waited outside, he didn't know what made Faye so loud and honestly couldn't be bothered

TBC
Lilith was just about to try and see if she could ask the innkeeper for an ale but in the moment she had finally summoned enough courage to do so a lady stormed into the inn as if she knew Lilith was there. It was Faye, she recognized the beautiful kunoichi instantly and even though she felt happiness realizing who it was, Faye was eccentric in her salutation. As she lifted Lilith up and removed her cigarette, Lilith hugged her back and closed her eyes. She loved her hair and stroked it a little bit before being put down. She applied a big smile.

Konnichi Wa Faye-chaaaan!! Anoo, oh this.. It's not pops fault, i found one on a pirate i had to put down and i kinda tried it and i couldn't help but getting hooked to the taste of it. Suminasen! How are you Faye and what brings you here?
Lilith's tail wiggled as usual when she met people she liked or when she got excited in general. She did feel embarrassed about the cigarette though and instead went ahead and drank some coffee that she had managed to get when she went into the inn.

Reactions: Keotsu

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lilith was just about to try and see if she could ask the innkeeper for an ale but in the moment she had finally summoned enough courage to do so a lady stormed into the inn as if she knew Lilith was there. It was Faye, she recognized the beautiful kunoichi instantly and even though she felt happiness realizing who it was, Faye was eccentric in her salutation. As she lifted Lilith up and removed her cigarette, Lilith hugged her back and closed her eyes. She loved her hair and stroked it a little bit before being put down. She applied a big smile.

Konnichi Wa Faye-chaaaan!! Anoo, oh this.. It's not pops fault, i found one on a pirate i had to put down and i kinda tried it and i couldn't help but getting hooked to the taste of it. Suminasen! How are you Faye and what brings you here?
Lilith's tail wiggled as usual when she met people she liked or when she got excited in general. She did feel embarrassed about the cigarette though and instead went ahead and drank some coffee that she had managed to get when she went into the inn.

Faye couldn't believe how much Lilith had grown, not only in height but also in mannerism , surely it hadn't been that long. the girl calmly spoke which left Faye slightly embarrassed realising her entrance was a little too much. In her defence she expected to see the child she remembered.

Wow, I mean just ... wow. It seems as though you've become quite the young lady. Uhm, well I suppose you're grown now so here, to replace the one I knocked out of your hand. She said handing Lilith a cigarette from a rather fancy looking case in her back pocket, even offering to light it for her. As Long as it was Lilith's own decision, who was she to try and stop her.

Shh, I smoke too sometimes hhehe. Anyways I'm headed for some guy's forge, heard he makes god slaying weapons and I want one. What about you? Where's Alucard?
Oh by the way this is Phantom, my travel buddy. Say hi Phantom.
Faye added whilst pointing at the hellhound

Hello.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Faye couldn't believe how much Lilith had grown, not only in height but also in mannerism , surely it hadn't been that long. the girl calmly spoke which left Faye slightly embarrassed realising her entrance was a little too much. In her defence she expected to see the child she remembered.

Wow, I mean just ... wow. It seems as though you've become quite the young lady. Uhm, well I suppose you're grown now so here, to replace the one I knocked out of your hand. She said handing Lilith a cigarette from a rather fancy looking case in her back pocket, even offering to light it for her. As Long as it was Lilith's own decision, who was she to try and stop her.

Shh, I smoke too sometimes hhehe. Anyways I'm headed for some guy's forge, heard he makes god slaying weapons and I want one. What about you? Where's Alucard?
Oh by the way this is Phantom, my travel buddy. Say hi Phantom.
Faye added whilst pointing at the hellhound

Hello.
Yes, the large hellhound that apparently spoke english sent a tingling sensation in Lilith's spine as if it had awokened some sort of primordial animal instinct within herself. She accepted the cigarette from Faye but was a bit torn.

Ehh, but if Father was the one responsible for me starting to smoke you'd kill him yet.. Ehhh.. nevermind, you seem to be protective of me. It means the world you know.. I can't believe Alucard managed to make such good friends as you guys. You're like my big sis you know.
When she heard about the forge, her ears twinkled.

Ahh, the forge! You mean the armory of marzan? It's not far, i can take you to it if you want, Oneesan.
She looked back at the hound once again. His name was Phantom, a very cool name she thought.

Sugeee! Watashi wa Lilith, nice to meet you Phantom, hope you are well! You look strong and you are in luck. You got the best owner a doggie could ever have hehehe. Oh, how rude of me, do you want one too big guy?
She handed a cig to the hound as well.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, the large hellhound that apparently spoke english sent a tingling sensation in Lilith's spine as if it had awokened some sort of primordial animal instinct within herself. She accepted the cigarette from Faye but was a bit torn.

Ehh, but if Father was the one responsible for me starting to smoke you'd kill him yet.. Ehhh.. nevermind, you seem to be protective of me. It means the world you know.. I can't believe Alucard managed to make such good friends as you guys. You're like my big sis you know.
When she heard about the forge, her ears twinkled.

Ahh, the forge! You mean the armory of marzan? It's not far, i can take you to it if you want, Oneesan.
She looked back at the hound once again. His name was Phantom, a very cool name she thought.

Sugeee! Watashi wa Lilith, nice to meet you Phantom, hope you are well! You look strong and you are in luck. You got the best owner a doggie could ever have hehehe. Oh, how rude of me, do you want one too big guy?
She handed a cig to the hound as well.

More like a cool Aunt who loves you very very much. Faye managed to squeeze in before Lilith continued speaking, whilst also pinching the girl’s cheeks.

Phantom simply let out a low grunt slightly annoyed at being called a doggie but not enough to make a big deal out of it, he knew she meant no offence by it. Faye laughed at the interaction between the two, thinking it was cute.

Ahahaha, he’s actually a hellhound, and although I am technically his master. I consider all my sentient summons to be my equals so I don’t really see myself as his owner, more like a really close friend. Faye corrected politely. Phantom’s tail began wagging ever so slightly as he tried to maintain his stoic demeanour.
Anyways, yes the Armory! That’s the place!
Thank you very much for the offer Lilith, I’d appreciate it a lot. Are you sure you’re not busy though? We’d hate to impose.

Last edited: