Port of Innovus (212)

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The mere sight of Artoria alone was enough to pull on the heartstrings of the ancient magus, but her tearful gaze meeting his made him feel as if it were being torn from his chest. When she stepped closer, Merlin could not hold back. He gently cupped her cheek with his hand, catching the tear in his palm. The soft feeling of skin was unmistakable. He struggled to conceal a sorrowful grimace of his own, his brows furrowed and lips pursed. But when Artoria spoke of Galahad, of Amara, his features softened slightly, taken aback by her pointed words. He shook his head, mirroring the King of Knights, "Your fate, and yours alone, is the only one I shall ever regret. For all of time, that will never change." With his thumb, the incubus wiped away the trail left by his King's tears, "There was no other way it could have ended. That is why I left. I couldn't bring myself to witness the collapse that was set in motion the moment you drew Caliburn from the stone. I wanted to shield myself, because I couldn't shield you. You were..." his words trailed off, his voice breaking under the weight of his guilt. He wanted to embrace her, and it took the utmost willpower to hold himself back. He didn't deserve such a thing.
Artoria began pacing around him as he spoke, though what was a face struck with accepting sadness soon turned to apathy. She understood his love for her, but refused to accept how single minded and one dimensional it really was. "I fought because I fought for everyone. Because I loved everyone. I was their king. You ran because....you loved me." Her words were cold, unsympathetic. They were words that wanted to twist the daggers impaled in Merlin's gut. "Why me? Why did I earn such cowardice? Amara and Galahad meant nothing to you? They were your students too. And their father?" As she finished her question she stopped pacing, standing directly behind Merlin. He would be practically able to feel Artoria's breathing down his neck.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Artoria began pacing around him as he spoke, though what was a face struck with accepting sadness soon turned to apathy. She understood his love for her, but refused to accept how single minded and one dimensional it really was. "I fought because I fought for everyone. Because I loved everyone. I was their king. You ran because....you loved me." Her words were cold, unsympathetic. They were words that wanted to twist the daggers impaled in Merlin's gut. "Why me? Why did I earn such cowardice? Amara and Galahad meant nothing to you? They were your students too. And their father?" As she finished her question she stopped pacing, standing directly behind Merlin. He would be practically able to feel Artoria's breathing down his neck.
No matter how much he steeled himself for it, when Artoria stepped away from him, leaving his hand where it had held her cheek, his heart sank. Perhaps, in a similar way, Merlin wanted to be forgiven, no matter how much he told himself he didn't deserve it. His arm fell by his side, resigning himself to Artoria's judgement. There was no anger in her voice, but her words stung sharper than ever. The Magus of Flowers kept his back to her, his gaze turned downward in recollection of Camelot. Of Galahad, of Amara. The Knights of Round. "They all chose to follow you, Artoria. Even the children of Lancelot. I guided them, but their life was truly theirs. Your path, your life... even before you were born, it was decided." the incubus said solemnly, the mere act of giving voice to such thoughts weighing on his heart. "I don't favour individuals. So long as mankind reaches a happy ending, that's enough. That is the principle I have lived by for my centuries-long life." he said resolutely, looking past the canopy and into the starlit sky. "Perhaps it is love. Perhaps that's why you're the exception to the one thing I truly believe in. Even after all this time, you continue to shine brighter than everything else."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No matter how much he steeled himself for it, when Artoria stepped away from him, leaving his hand where it had held her cheek, his heart sank. Perhaps, in a similar way, Merlin wanted to be forgiven, no matter how much he told himself he didn't deserve it. His arm fell by his side, resigning himself to Artoria's judgement. There was no anger in her voice, but her words stung sharper than ever. The Magus of Flowers kept his back to her, his gaze turned downward in recollection of Camelot. Of Galahad, of Amara. The Knights of Round. "They all chose to follow you, Artoria. Even the children of Lancelot. I guided them, but their life was truly theirs. Your path, your life... even before you were born, it was decided." the incubus said solemnly, the mere act of giving voice to such thoughts weighing on his heart. "I don't favour individuals. So long as mankind reaches a happy ending, that's enough. That is the principle I have lived by for my centuries-long life." he said resolutely, looking past the canopy and into the starlit sky. "Perhaps it is love. Perhaps that's why you're the exception to the one thing I truly believe in. Even after all this time, you continue to shine brighter than everything else."
"I haven't shined in centuries, Merlin." Artoria countered, laying waste to Merlin's statement. "Ironic, isn't it?" Artoria chuckled, "I was the human that broke your principle, the one exception. And yet it was my flame that was extinguished while humanity's burned on." She lamented, running a single hand gently along Merlin's back, tracing her fingers up the middle of his spine toward his upper shoulder where the pitted seeds of the Void Tree nestled under the fabric of his robes.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I haven't shined in centuries, Merlin." Artoria countered, laying waste to Merlin's statement. "Ironic, isn't it?" Artoria chuckled, "I was the human that broke your principle, the one exception. And yet it was my flame that was extinguished while humanity's burned on." She lamented, running a single hand gently along Merlin's back, tracing her fingers up the middle of his spine toward his upper shoulder where the pitted seeds of the Void Tree nestled under the fabric of his robes.
It was as if he were listening to the King of Magic, all those years ago. She was forgetting all the lives made better under her rule, the prosperity ushered from an age of darkness that Uther couldn't fully combat. But he would not berate her for it. As inhuman as she was, it was her great ideal that made her beautifully human. She smiled brighter than anyone, for everyone, and she wept harder than anyone, for everyone. "It's your flame that allowed humanity's to continue burn." he assured, despite knowing it was small comfort. "But your grief is valid. I won't ask that you abandon it. I can only say sorry for everything that's happened. And I truly am." he half-turned to Artoria, locking his eyes with hers. There was nothing else he could say to her. He could only hope beyond hope that his apology, more sincere than anything he had ever done in his life, was enough for her. He hoped beyond hope, because he knew it never would be. "How did you find me, here of all places?" he asked her, trying to shift the conversation in a more casual direction out of pure emotional exhaustion.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Without much of awaiting a response, Mirabelle huffed. “Well, no time to waste here. Let’s go see the others” she said, drifting off into the landmark until she found the entrance into the armory, retracing her steps as Emiya showed them. She began her descent into the armory.

LLM

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/port-of-innovus-the-spar-before-the-dawn-isabella-vs-mirabelle.781242/post-22094392

"Oh thank you, it's one of my favorite haha. It's sort of my signature technique" Mirabelle would have replied to her. She stretched as she looked at the area, sort of laid to waste. "Whoops, might have to get up here fixed up a bit before I hand it over to Emiya - kun..." she thought for a moment.
Without much of awaiting a response, Mirabelle huffed. “Well, no time to waste here. Let’s go see the others” she said, drifting off into the landmark until she found the entrance into the armory, retracing her steps as Emiya showed them. She began her descent into the armory.

LLM
Isabella smiled at Mirabelle's words, just in time to see the lingering green and orange lights start to shine through the forest tops. Dawn was coming. Without saying a word, Isabella left with Mirabelle.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Coming from [x]

Storyboard Mission Element(s):
  • Meet with a major faction representative
You must be registered for see medias

Alucard jumped off his floating island as he dispersed with a snap of his fingers. Lilith skated on the tidal waves that tethered her towards the shore of the Port of Innovus. This time, Alucard was going to finish his business in Tobusekai.. Hopefully..

The die is cast Lilith, we might just sit here and wait for them now.

Lord, i never understand your intent of drawing yourself to this god-forsaken continent. Last time we were here, Zev was about to annihilate the two of us from out of nowhere. We owe nothing to these lands, besides nobody is here to greet us.

She was clearly upset with the situation and Alucard thought it was maybe too early for his child to be facing the Tobusekai again after what had happened last time they were here indeed. However, Zev was cockblocked from moving now and there was nothing anyone could do about it. He turned his eyes all around the surroundings, being able to scout up to three landmarks away from the port, inlands. He saw no sign of the person he was going to meet. The result of this was that Alucard instead turned into the nearest pub and had an ale.

Guess they'll come for me this time.. I'm tired looking up trouble, it's time it finds me.

..Why are you always like this?

He and Lilith would remain in the Port for the time being. Alucard would regain his chakra and enter his stance as if he knew what was about to come head-first.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
...Whoever you're waiting for is not coming are they, bakayaro..

Hmpf..

Alucard rose up from the position that he had held for quite a while now. His creation was right, the one was not coming for them. Maybe they had forgotten.

I guess she's playing a game with us, fine. Let's hunt.

You must be registered for see images

Alucard and Lilith headed out of the port.

LLM.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,305💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Arriving to the surface, Mirabelle would have quickly scanned the area, making sure no one saw her exiting the location. Once the coast was clear, she quickly inhaled and exhaled, as she sent a message to her clone to summon back from Tobusekai. And with that she is reversed summoned once again.

LLM.

Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/armory-of-marzan-212a.781001/latest

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard and Lilith made landfall at the port of innovus. As per described from the global noticeboard, the armory of Marzipan, or whatever, was supposed to be located here somewhere.

..Soo, this place looks exactly the same as when we left it.. Where is the armory? Where is Marzan?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Storyboard Mission Element(s):
  • Training Lilith
You must be registered for see medias

While Alucard was looking for the Armory of Marzan, Lilith would grow restless and her patience would be spread thin now and with Zev probably gone for good and accepting the fact of the cruelty of the world she was created in, she rose up from the status of an imbecile child to a more adult entity. Lilith scrapped Alucards back with her hands.

Alucard, these traits you've given me.. I can feel them, but i would need to train myself in order to effectively use them in war. I want to roam through the Tobusekai on my own for a while if that's fine with you? We're just sitting here waiting for Marzan anyway..

Fine by me, you may leave.

Lilith nodded happily towards Alucard before she would take a deep breath and walk out of his comfort zone yet their mental link would remain just in case bad things would happen. She headed out of the port and went southeast - using her wings to fly.
LLM (Lilith)

• Love
Reactions: Troi

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Lilith returning from [x]

Alucard could spot her arrival from far away thanks to his Dojutsu. He himself had not really moved that much since her departure on the mission and was still waiting for Marzan to show himself. Good thing that atleast one of the two of them have had some sort of adventure he thought. Lilith would, a few moments later, land and approach Alucard. Her expression was as if she was repairing herself from a deep sadness.

That great huh, shows what you knew or thought you did.

Anoo.. Can we talk about anything else? Did Marzan show up yet?

No, but i suspect they will soon.

Alucards eyes were watching over the southern border. A huge chunk of chakra signatures were on their way here by the looks of it.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lilith returning from [x]

Alucard could spot her arrival from far away thanks to his Dojutsu. He himself had not really moved that much since her departure on the mission and was still waiting for Marzan to show himself. Good thing that atleast one of the two of them have had some sort of adventure he thought. Lilith would, a few moments later, land and approach Alucard. Her expression was as if she was repairing herself from a deep sadness.

That great huh, shows what you knew or thought you did.

Anoo.. Can we talk about anything else? Did Marzan show up yet?

No, but i suspect they will soon.

Alucards eyes were watching over the southern border. A huge chunk of chakra signatures were on their way here by the looks of it.
Still laughing at the heap of dung and spiked instruments clinging to the bandaged man's legs, Emiya cut it short as they approached the port, spying a familiar individual waiting on the waterfront. Though they weren't known to one another on a familiar level, it was one of the many individuals who sought Enkidu's power to heal the Red Fever so many months ago.

"Oh, funny running into you again when Gods are involved, uh... Sorry, I actually never caught your name last time."

As he drew a blank, knowing the man never gave it, Emiya began moving towards the entrance to Marzan's armory.

"These guys here also saw the note, and are keen to meet the God-Slaying Blacksmith. You're welcome to join, it's not far."

With that Emiya guided the group towards the busted cellar that hid one of the most spectacular, yet entirely mundane forges in the world.

Travelling with Lucifer, Mugetsu and Alucard to #212-A, Armory of Marzan, unless specified otherwise by any party.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was as if he were listening to the King of Magic, all those years ago. She was forgetting all the lives made better under her rule, the prosperity ushered from an age of darkness that Uther couldn't fully combat. But he would not berate her for it. As inhuman as she was, it was her great ideal that made her beautifully human. She smiled brighter than anyone, for everyone, and she wept harder than anyone, for everyone. "It's your flame that allowed humanity's to continue burn." he assured, despite knowing it was small comfort. "But your grief is valid. I won't ask that you abandon it. I can only say sorry for everything that's happened. And I truly am." he half-turned to Artoria, locking his eyes with hers. There was nothing else he could say to her. He could only hope beyond hope that his apology, more sincere than anything he had ever done in his life, was enough for her. He hoped beyond hope, because he knew it never would be. "How did you find me, here of all places?" he asked her, trying to shift the conversation in a more casual direction out of pure emotional exhaustion.
"Your world is crumbling. The very foundations of what is real are in flux. The cosmos has planted its secrets in you, into your very flesh." Artoria paused for a moment with a contemplative expression, something very out of character, until she finally flickered away and vanished for a moment before reappearing alongside Merlin, her hand examining his back through the fabric of his robe. "To uncover it's secrets you must connect with something otherworldly itself, something that should not naturally exist on this planet but does. It defies the Domains that were set forth by the gods thousands of years ago. Once you have, we will meet again." Artoria vanished now in a shroud of blue and gold mist, whisked away in the wind.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Your world is crumbling. The very foundations of what is real are in flux. The cosmos has planted its secrets in you, into your very flesh." Artoria paused for a moment with a contemplative expression, something very out of character, until she finally flickered away and vanished for a moment before reappearing alongside Merlin, her hand examining his back through the fabric of his robe. "To uncover it's secrets you must connect with something otherworldly itself, something that should not naturally exist on this planet but does. It defies the Domains that were set forth by the gods thousands of years ago. Once you have, we will meet again." Artoria vanished now in a shroud of blue and gold mist, whisked away in the wind.

The King refused to answer his question, instead speaking in vague omens, as if possessed by some hermit sage an unsuspecting adventurer would find during their travels in a fairy tale. It reminded him that she wasn't real. When he turned to see her once more, she was gone. Her form and voice scattered in the wind, their echoes lingering in his mind.

"Something otherworldly..."

The Magus of Flowers pondered on Artoria's instructions, struggling to put a definitive destination to an ambiguous objective. Reaching over his shoulder, massaging the pitted skin beneath the white cloth of his robe, he looked to the sky, allowing himself this moment to think of his time with Artoria, from the day they met to the day they parted, and his exchange with her fleeting image. He would allow this moment and no more, returning his focus to the task at hand. Before long, he settled on a location that he felt matched the descriptors provided by the mirage of the Once and Future King.

LLM