Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After having waited and still was, Alucard broke the silence.

Daughter of mine, you need’nt to stay here and wait with me. Why don’t you go on and do something else in the meantime?

His voice was guided towards Lilith who gradually looked more and more bored over the situation.

Well, if you say so..

She spread her wings and departed while Alucard entered the armory again.

LLM (Lilith)

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: #207, Concord Dawn.

Emiya would unceremoniously arrive in Innovus, not on the thunderous clap of the fabric of space-time being torn asunder as he was accustomed to, but with the uncharismatic stagger of a Hangurian teenager. Rather than return to the Armory in this state, he opted to remain outside to catch his breath.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Soren's Rest

Hei arrives at the Port of Innovus, unsure of the armories location. Using his Byakugan he scans the area, seemingly to no avail. Believing it has to be around here somewhere, perhaps behind some type of barrier that even his Byakugan cannot pernitrate, Hei began walking around in search of it's location.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming From: Soren's Rest

Hei arrives at the Port of Innovus, unsure of the armories location. Using his Byakugan he scans the area, seemingly to no avail. Believing it has to be around here somewhere, perhaps behind some type of barrier that even his Byakugan cannot pernitrate, Hei began walking around in search of it's location.
Coming from [x]

Lilith descended as she reached the port of innovus. From the sky she spotted a very familiar person and it wasn't Alucard. It was Heishiki Otsutsuki. It looked like he was lost, maybe he was looking for the Armory in which Alucard was in right now? She knew the way and knowing this she giggled as she landed with a surprise on his shoulders and hugged his face.

Uncle Heiiii!

She then jumped off immediately and swirled to the ground with a backflip, giggling with a broad smile.

Nyah, what brings you here?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

Lilith descended as she reached the port of innovus. From the sky she spotted a very familiar person and it wasn't Alucard. It was Heishiki Otsutsuki. It looked like he was lost, maybe he was looking for the Armory in which Alucard was in right now? She knew the way and knowing this she giggled as she landed with a surprise on his shoulders and hugged his face.

Uncle Heiiii!

She then jumped off immediately and swirled to the ground with a backflip, giggling with a broad smile.

Nyah, what brings you here?
Walking around Hei notices Lilith descend from the sky. His Byakugan able to track her every movement even as he faces away from her. The moment it would appear as though Lilith would embrace Hei from behind, he would vanish once again. Leaving Lilith's arm to latch onto nothing but air and perhaps causing her to fumble to the ground as he misses him. Reappearing just feet away Hei laughs aloud at the embarrassing moment for Lilith. Onlookers from the immediate area of the port will all turn their gaze at Lilith, looking down at her upon the ground. mumbled whispers can be herd as they are soon drowned out by the normal noise of the port as people resumed their daily activities.

"I've told you not to do that. You need to grow, not just stronger but also as a person. There are standards and customs that humans have developed as a normal way to act. Expectations placed to keep society intact. I understand they can be hard to learn but you need to at least try, Lilith."

Hei then looks around once more, although he could already see all around himself via his Byakguan eyes, Hei does the motion of turning his head as to convey a lesson to Lilith. It was a clear gesture to appear normal in order to make others around him feel a sense of comfort. A passive and natural display used to ease the subconscious of others.

"You notice right? Even the smallest things can have a large impact. You believed I wouldn't notice you coming from my 'blind spot' because these very same small gestures subverted your exactions. Learn form my words, but also my actions."

Hei spoke to Lilith not as a child, but as an individual. Showing her respect that she might not be accustom to. He didn't speak down to her, but instead as an equal. It was showing of Hei's centuries of experience living with humans. Hei pays for an apply from a local vender and tosses it to Lilith. A symbol of knowledge for humans, and now a symbol of their friendship.

"Have you heard of the Armory of Marzan?"

Hei asks as he changes the subject to the objective at hand..

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Walking around Hei notices Lilith descend from the sky. His Byakugan able to track her every movement even as he faces away from her. The moment it would appear as though Lilith would embrace Hei from behind, he would vanish once again. Leaving Lilith's arm to latch onto nothing but air and perhaps causing her to fumble to the ground as he misses him. Reappearing just feet away Hei laughs aloud at the embarrassing moment for Lilith. Onlookers from the immediate area of the port will all turn their gaze at Lilith, looking down at her upon the ground. mumbled whispers can be herd as they are soon drowned out by the normal noise of the port as people resumed their daily activities.

"I've told you not to do that. You need to grow, not just stronger but also as a person. There are standards and customs that humans have developed as a normal way to act. Expectations placed to keep society intact. I understand they can be hard to learn but you need to at least try, Lilith."

Hei then looks around once more, although he could already see all around himself via his Byakguan eyes, Hei does the motion of turning his head as to convey a lesson to Lilith. It was a clear gesture to appear normal in order to make others around him feel a sense of comfort. A passive and natural display used to ease the subconscious of others.

"You notice right? Even the smallest things can have a large impact. You believed I wouldn't notice you coming from my 'blind spot' because these very same small gestures subverted your exactions. Learn form my words, but also my actions."

Hei spoke to Lilith not as a child, but as an individual. Showing her respect that she might not be accustom to. He didn't speak down to her, but instead as an equal. It was showing of Hei's centuries of experience living with humans. Hei pays for an apply from a local vender and tosses it to Lilith. A symbol of knowledge for humans, and now a symbol of their friendship.

"Have you heard of the Armory of Marzan?"

Hei asks as he changes the subject to the objective at hand..
Soon as Lilith tried to embrace Uncle Heishiki he simply vanished. Despite this, she was able to avoid a crash landing by evolve her wings again and landed safe and sound turning to the point of the voice she was familiar with. He lectured her in the way to not approach someone as she just had attempted. She scoffed at his first speech.

Anoo, it was just a friendly gesture uncle Heishiki. Can one not play with their family?? Fine, i’ll act more mature with you around.. Sumimasen.. Heishiki..

She held back her embarressment rather skillfully though her cheeks started to redden in a blush. Even though Hei tried his best not to cause a scene he was conversing with Lilith, a creature that was not human and stood out far too much in a crowd such as they were in.

Hai hai.. You and Alucard are the same with those eyes of yours.. Hai, the Armory. Anoo, how can you not see it with your Dojutsu? Alucard is in it and its close. Follow Lilith.

She waited for Heishiki to come along with her. She stretched out her hand behind and grabbed his to guide him into the place where the busted cellar was located.

Lilith exits the port and enters the armory.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soon as Lilith tried to embrace Uncle Heishiki he simply vanished. Despite this, she was able to avoid a crash landing by evolve her wings again and landed safe and sound turning to the point of the voice she was familiar with. He lectured her in the way to not approach someone as she just had attempted. She scoffed at his first speech.

Anoo, it was just a friendly gesture uncle Heishiki. Can one not play with their family?? Fine, i’ll act more mature with you around.. Sumimasen.. Heishiki..

She held back her embarressment rather skillfully though her cheeks started to redden in a blush. Even though Hei tried his best not to cause a scene he was conversing with Lilith, a creature that was not human and stood out far too much in a crowd such as they were in.

Hai hai.. You and Alucard are the same with those eyes of yours.. Hai, the Armory. Anoo, how can you not see it with your Dojutsu? Alucard is in it and its close. Follow Lilith.

She waited for Heishiki to come along with her. She stretched out her hand behind and grabbed his to guide him into the place where the busted cellar was located.

Lilith exits the port and enters the armory.
Hei follows Lilith to the armory

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from[x]

Alucard and Lilith returned to the Port of Innovus, one God-Slaying tool richer. The crimson fckr created a large platform floating in the air formed by random debris in the vicinity. They headed towards the ocean.

( Kinbō Tensei Jōzai ) - Localized Reincarnation Tablet
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a floating sphere from nearby debris beneath them, using the gravitational control to levitate the sphere of debris and use it as a floating platform. Keeping it active, however, requires the user to expend chakra.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

LLM.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Emiya sat and people-watched the Port. It was something he'd rarely done in recent days, taken time to watch people going about their daily business. It was easy to lose oneself in the spectacle of fighting Gods and Voidlords, and staving off the end of the world, forgetting the simple pleasures of day to day life. From the humble laborer helping to restore one of the many dilapidated buildings in the port, to the baker who unbeknownst to all within Innovus added just a touch of sugar to their loaves to try and add that little bit of sweetness to everyone's lives, to children running amok, having fun. This is what he fought for. Not fame, nor glory, nor power. Merely this; Life, and all it's simple, infinite joys. It was this wish that ultimately lead him to let go of his younger sister. A wish that almost assuredly meant they'd never meet again. For her to find a place where she wouldn't have to suffer any longer. That she would meet kind people. Friends she could laugh with. That she could find a warm, small share of happiness in this cold world. It was a wish that, as of this moment, had come true. She hadn't been seen in years, so it must be true...

While he was reminiscing on one of the worst times in his life, a sudden pain overcame him. No. It was as though the pain that was there was magnified. His self-inflicted damage from deploying Tsumukari Muramasa washed over him with a newfound agony, as though something that had been shielding him from the danger it represented finally gave in. At exactly the same time he watched one of the children, a young girl who was frolicking and playing with her friends along the port, suddenly and instantly dropped to the floor. His eyes went wide as he immediately ran over, and found the girl cold and lifeless. How?! Only moments ago she was full of life.

"What happened?!"

Emiya called out imploring anyone to answer, while a woman called out the exact same words, rushing over as fast as her legs could carry without faulter. Clearly shaken by the sight, the woman was obviously a parent or guardian of the girl, so as she fought to be at her side, Emiya let her from his arms, cradling the youth with a sobbing, frail grasp.

"Eirlys!! Eirlys speak to me, please!!"

While the woman was crying out, screaming for anyone to help, a crowd had started to gather, some people curious at what the commotion was, others horrified of the sight. As Emiya was about to attempt some form of healing, preparing to lock away his Prana within his sunburst sigil, the womans cries stopped, her face went pale and shocked, then she slumped over in an instant. Within mere seconds, more and more people began to falter and fall, seemingly at random, and with no clear reason or symptoms. It was as though the life simply left them... Emiya began frantically scanning the area, looking for anyone suspicious, and when no one stood out, he turned his attention to beyond the port itself, looking to see anyone weaving seals or chanting, or doing anything he could feasibly blame this on. There was no one. Not one single person stood out. With no logical reason for why people were dropping like flies, that only left the impossible. Recalling what Isabella and Mirabelle had told him about the world while he was gone, and how "death" had left the world, for people to now suddenly drop dead, it couldn't be mere coincidence. What he felt earlier gave him some idea of what was happening, but he currently had no way of knowing for sure that this was the Voidlord's work. Pulling out the scroll he had, Emiya angrily and hastily scrawled a message for Mirabelle.

@Mirai

People are dying!! What the hell happened?!​

The message was short and to the point, and yet at the same time failed to capture the scope of the events and ask a proper request. Watching such pointless and unnecessary death confused and enraged Emiya in such a way that etiquette and manners didn't matter in the moment. He wanted answers, and currently only Mira and Isabella could give them, and since he didn't have a way of contacting Isabella, Mira would simply have to endure Emiya's rage, no matter how misplaced it was in the moment. With a scowl that frightened even those who knew who "Emita Shirō" from the events including the God Child, he pressed on to the Armory's opening. There was nothing he could do for these people except burn their faces into his heart, and store his rage for the proper time and place, to deal with the one responsible. At that time, and only that time, would he give in to his rage completely.

Leaving Landmark. Heading to #212 A, Armory of Marzan.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from Kaizoku Sea (259)

Panthalassa and Barney arrived at last at Tobusekai. They anchored their ship in Port Innovus and set out to find the Armoury of Marzan as Alucard instructed them.

Relinquishing control to @Panthalassa.​
Panthalassa shouted with excitment to be back on the open sea once more. Throughout the entire trip, he had show Barney how to sail, how to tie knots and especially why to keep steady in the boat as it slaps around the waves. It was clear to everyone around him how much Panthalassa missed the ocean, even his salty tanned skin gain back his healthy colour.

But despite being familiar with the sea, this was an entirely new continent, and neither of them had any idea of what to do. They looked around the Port, and found it nearly empty, just like the Fire Country. They assumed it wasn't as affected by the Plague as the mainland, for they could still see some people out and about, but it was still heavily gloomy.

The pair of shinobi walked around through the market district, seeing the stalls and weaponsmith. Reluctantly, some of them started dropping hints about the return of Marzan, that had attracted strange people to Innovus, and taken most of them out of business. In fact, they fared much better in the medicinal herb stalls, scrolls and paper and various food preserves stalls, for it seemed ninja would come from every corner of the world and always stop there.

Leaving with a few free coupons to come back, and the info on the possible entrace to the Armory of Marzan, they set course, finding the hidden entrance after a few hours of searching the place.

Leaving for the Armory with Barney

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Armoury of Marzan (212A)

Barney and Panthalassa left the armoury in a hurry and went towards the port as their new tasks were to gather ore and lumber for their God slaying tools, when they stumbled upon Hei. It was unexpected yet it made sense. If Alucard found them earlier and put the GST in their ear then he probably could've done the same with Hei.

"Hey Heishiki, going to Marzan to get your God slaying tool?" asked Barney happy to see him, but still weirded out by his presence.

@Serpent @Panthalassa

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from Armoury of Marzan (212A)

Barney and Panthalassa left the armoury in a hurry and went towards the port as their new tasks were to gather ore and lumber for their God slaying tools, when they stumbled upon Hei. It was unexpected yet it made sense. If Alucard found them earlier and put the GST in their ear then he probably could've done the same with Hei.

"Hey Heishiki, going to Marzan to get your God slaying tool?" asked Barney happy to see him, but still weirded out by his presence.

@Serpent @Panthalassa
Coming From: Here

"Actually I'm heading out to get supplies for the creation of a God Slaying Tool." Hei answers, delighted to see his fellow comrades. "I noticed you and Panthalassa enter the armory shortly after I left, so I decided to wait for you guys. Are you also seeking supplies? If so perhaps we can travel together."

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Actually I'm heading out to get supplies for the creation of a God Slaying Tool." Hei answers, delighted to see his fellow comrades. "I noticed you and Panthalassa enter the armory shortly after I left, so I decided to wait for you guys. Are you also seeking supplies? If so perhaps we can travel together."
Coming from [x]

Panthalassa was very excited at the prospect of getting a new weapon and a set of missions. And then he heard Hei, which made him even more excited.

Hei!! That is perfect! I actually need your help with something, I'm looking for a Gravity user!!

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Coming from [x]

Panthalassa was very excited at the prospect of getting a new weapon and a set of missions. And then he heard Hei, which made him even more excited.

Hei!! That is perfect! I actually need your help with something, I'm looking for a Gravity user!!
"That's even better! Please tell me you can help Panthalassa. He's been on some gravity idea since we left the Armoury, but he won't tell me what it's about just yet. Do you need your missions in Badlands or Land of Iron and Land of Fire as well?" asked Barney since the trio seemed to be on the same page and it could make the ore gathering journey quite fun.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

"That's even better! Please tell me you can help Panthalassa. He's been on some gravity idea since we left the Armoury, but he won't tell me what it's about just yet. Do you need your missions in Badlands or Land of Iron and Land of Fire as well?" asked Barney since the trio seemed to be on the same page and it could make the ore gathering journey quite fun.
You must be registered for see images

Hei chuckles and answers Panthalassa first. Though her misunderstanding of Hei's abilities are understandable.
"I'm sorry Panthalassa, Those gravitational abilities you've witnessed are not naturally my own. I've developed an ability to adept someones chakra and thus, their ability as my own for a period of time. I used this ability on Alucard, in order to temporarily awake the Tensegian in my eyes. It was though this that I was able to manipulate Gravitational forces. Currently, as I do not have a sample of his chakra. I cannot awaken this ability. "

Hei explains feeling slightly bad that he was unlikely unable to help him. Then turning to Barney, Hei continues.

"I do need to travel to the same regions. If you'd like, I can open a rift in spacetime to the Land of Earth so we don't have to travel so far. That will give us a good start as we then make our way through the Land of Fire and into the Land of Iron. After we collect our resources I can open another rift back here."

Last edited:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Hei chuckles and answers Panthalassa first. Though her misunderstanding of Hei's abilities are understandable.
"I'm sorry Panthalassa, Those gravitational abilities you've witnessed are not naturally my own. I've developed an ability to adept someones chakra and thus, their ability as my own for a period of time. I used this ability on Alucard, in order to temporarily awake the Tensegian in my eyes. It was though this that I was able to manipulate Gravitational forces. Currently, as I do not have a sample of his chakra. I cannot awaken this ability. "

Hei explains feeling slightly bad that he was unlikely unable to help him. Then turning to Barney, Hei continues.

"I do need to travel to the same regions. If you'd like, I can open a rift in spacetime to the Land of Earth so we don't have to travel so far. That will give us a good start as we then make our way through the Land of Fire and into the Land of Iron. After we collect our resources I can open another rift back here."
Panthalassa was bummed to know that Hei would not be able to help him make his vision come true, but it was good to have another traveling companion

Giving permission to mcrazor to move my bio
"Yes! That would be awesome!" Barney said with excitement. "Where do you reckon we should go first?" he asked Hei while giving Panthalassa an assuring look. "Don't worry my friend. We'll help you find what you need."

Barney and Panthalassa waited for Hei to open the rift.