Pokemon Black and White!!!

~Sasori~

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am recently playing Pokemon Black and White and so far and it is by far the best Pokemon game ever! My Servine is lvl 29, my Woobat is 23, and my Timburr is lvl 19. And I'm still at Route 3. I'm going to evolve it when I am about to reach the 3rd Gym. So I am asking you, how far are you in the game and what are your current Pokemons so far?! :D

New DaY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looks like u nerver played the first pokemon editions :) Red and Blue - by far the best. You could feel the love of this game every single moment.

Ash, Gerry, .. <3 RIP

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haven't played it yet, I'll buy it when it gets old and cheap.
But it's definitely not the best pokemon game.

Yellow is the best by far. You had Pikachu following you around, and you could talk to it. It was the only game that had you playing as Ash, all the other games simply make you some random character. The old games also had soundtracks with beeping noises which were just plain epic, these new soundtracks with actual music just doesn't make it the same.

Anybody else think they should really make another set of games like Gold/Silver. Gold/Silver were sheer awesomeness due to the fact you could go to 2 reigons.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I havent play the game yet, I wonder where you can download it for laptop. I've played all version of Pokemon. From Red, Yellow, Blue, Green to Firered and Leafgreen. Silver, Gold, Crystal to Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. The latest game I've played was Platinum version. So guys, anyone knows where to download the nds file of Black and White? And also the Soulsilver and Heartgold version :)

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well the games don't come out until Thursday here in Australia, but I'm really looking forward to it and getting it on release day. :D The graphics, and the new Pokemon, the new region to explore, more events and the Battle subway. It will all be amazing. <3

And person above me I hope you only meant the name "Conkeldurr". The other names are awesome.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn't consider it the best pokemon game but the graphic I'd give them that for sure. I'm playing Pokemon White at the moment have been around the 7th gym for a long time because haven't played it much but am on my way to the 8th gym, but I have a detour as my main rival (N) has told me about some legendary pokemon I'm suppose to catch and battle him with so I got this little thing already that contains the legendary and am just bouncing around to different cities (Speaking with certain people) figuring out how to bring the pokemon out.

My Pokemons:

Daikenki - Lvl 45
Zeburiaka - Lvl 43
Doryuzu - Lvl 42
Waruvial - Lvl 42
Kenhorou - Lvl 42

Last edited:

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pokémon has got to be the biggest money scam for children.
Thank god it's not popular anymore.
It used to be everywhere. Well I did buy one deck of cards and
traded some crap to special cards from the kids and sold the cards to the shop xd.
Teached them a lesson alright and got alot of money, haah!

Yeah the topic:
No idea of this one.
I have only tested the blue one from a friend's console.
Very boring games that repeat themself.​

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
um... i played pkmn red, blue, and yellow, and none of the pkmns any1 is posting up is even REMOTELY recognizable...
Yeah.

It's a new selection of pokemon because he travels to different regions and meets new pokemon. It's now the 5th region he's been to in the animie if you watch it he just got to that region.

Your missing out on 4 different regions of pokemon

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have played red ,blue ,green ,leaf green..... fire red....... orange......crystal..... naranja... emerald ...ruby and sapphire ....haven't played the one you said ...is it good ?