VOTE COUNT

Vote Lynch: Just Red
vote lynch:magical hamster
Vote Lynch @Sagebee
Aaaaaaaa

VoteLynch: Alice
VoteLynch: Alice
sigh

having to read people who posted less than 20 times the entire game or whatever is a complete pain the ass at endgame

Vote Lynch: Just_Red
change vote: just red

Again only votes I'm cool with is red and kyte or magical hamster now.

When one is shown to be mafia please go after the other next phase.
Unvote Sagebee
it kinda makes you seem fake when you apologize for pretending to be annoyed. Very disappointing to see you crumbling like this.

VoteLynch Just_Red
Interesting...

Unvote Red

Vote Lynch: Alice in Noodleland

Magical hamster - Just red - Alice in Noodleland - just red
Sagebee - magical hamster - Just red
Just red - Sagebee - Unvote - xEphemeralx - Alice in noodleland
TheLukundo - Alice In Noodleland
XEphemeralx - just red - unvote - alice in noodleland

Alice in Noodleland (X3)
Just red(X2)

@Alice in Noodleland is lynched. She was Ada Shelby Thorne. TOWN'S ***
( 12 hours)
Night Phase has started don't post now.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Night Phase has ended.
@Sagebee has been killed. He was Grace Burgess. TOWN's ***

With this the game comes to an end.
The
MAFIA & The INDEPENDENT won.
MAFIA - @xEphemeralx, @-PK- @Kyte_ (@magical_hamster) @Ansatsuken
INDEPENDENT - @Just_Red

CONGRATULATIONS!

ROLES -

You must be registered for see images

Mafia -

@xEphemeralx
xEphemeralx, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Winston Churchill’ the Mafia Godfather.

Ability: You have one shot strongman killing ability to use on the factional kill. (X1)

You cannot be tracked or Role blocked.

Wincon: You win when all the threats to your faction are eliminated.

@Kyte_ / @magical_hamster
Kyte, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Inspector Campbell’ a member of Mafia.

Ability: You have one shot bulletproof immunity (X1), which will be activated only in case of a day lynch, automatically.

@-PK-
PK, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Sergeant Moss’ a member of Mafia.

Ability: You are the mafia role cop, each night you can choose a target andget information about his/her role.

@Ansatsuken
Ansatsuken, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Billy Kimber’ a member of Mafia.

Ability: You can plan a kill (X1) one Day Phase you can choose a player and all the votes casted by all the other players would be directed to your chosen player.

Independent -
@Just_Red
Just red, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Freddie Thorne’ an Independent.

Ability (Passive): You have one shot bulletproof immunity (X1), which will be activated only in case of a Night-kill, automatically.

Wincon: You win when if you survive the game.

Town -

@SoulKiller

Soulkiller, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Thomas Shelby’ the head of the Peaky Blinders.

Ability:
You have one shot bulletproof immunity (X1), which will be activated automatically.

You have one shot Night Vigilante Power. (X1)

Wincon: You win when all threats to your faction are eliminated.

@Rej
Rej, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Polly Gray’ a member of the Peaky Blinders.

Ability: You are the healer. Each night you can choose a player to heal and protect.

@Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Arthur Shelby’ a member of the Peaky Blinders.

Ability: You are the Role blocker. Each night you can choose a player and can role block them.

@Sagebee
sagebee, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Grace Burgess’ a friend of the Peaky Blinders.

Ability – You are one night Commuter (X1). You can leave the town at night, thus making yourself ineligible to be targeted by night actions.

@Elmage G Ace
Elamge G ace, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘John Shelby’ a member of the Peaky Blinders.

Ability: You have one shot Night Vigilante Power. (X1)

@Michelle
Michelle, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Finn Shelby’ a member of the Peaky Blinders.

Ability: You are the town tracker. Each night you can choose a player and know the action used on the player. You will not learn what type of Night Action your target has.

@Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Ada Shelby Thorne’ a member of the Peaky Blinders.

Ability: You are the town back up, if your brother Thomas Shelby dies you can take over one of his ability decided by flipping a coin. (X1)

@Imperfection
Imperfection, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Jeremiah Jesus’ a friend of the Peaky Blinders.

Ability: You are the Role cop. Each night you can choose a player and get information about their roles.

@TheLukundo / @Mr.Lonely
Mr. Lonely, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Danny Wizz-Bang’ a friend of the Peaky Blinders.

Ability: (Vengeful) You are given the power to give a ‘kill target’ to the host (X1) only when you are lynched.

Wincon: You win when all threats to your faction are removed.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, so the game is over, but I made huge mistakes, and I'm afraid, the game was a bit unfair one. I couldn't fix it but make it worse. That's what you'd expect from a person named Poison after all, makes everything toxic and ruin it all.

First, I made a lot of Vote counting mistakes thanks to @SoulKiller @Michelle @xEphemeralx and others for helping me rectify those and also they were late.

Second, I'm sorry for the inconsistent Phase lengths, it fluctuated a lot.

Third maybe not the last, but definitely the worst, I, due to my over-sized brain, gave wrong information. I'm telling you exactly what happened in between the game,
This is @SoulKiller 's role,
Soulkiller, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Thomas Shelby’ the head of the Peaky Blinders.

Ability:
You have one shot bulletproof immunity (X1), which will be activated automatically.

You have one shot Night Vigilante Power. (X1)

I, without knowing anything about Mafia terminology, used it and ruined it.
"Ability:
You have one shot bulletproof immunity (X1), which will be activated automatically."
This ability was supposed to be and was in 'my head' A super Bulletproof Ability which saved the player from both Day lynches and Night kills. I thought, yes, thought, even though that's not valid at all,
Just red, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Freddie Thorne’ an Independent.

Ability (Passive): You have one shot bulletproof immunity (X1), which will be activated only in case of a Night-kill, automatically.
You have one shot bulletproof immunity (X1), which will be activated only in case of a Night-kill, automatically,
Kyte, you are hereby assigned the role of ‘Inspector Campbell’ a member of Mafia.

Ability: You have one shot bulletproof immunity (X1), which will be activated only in case of a day lynch, automatically.

using the words Night kill and Day Lynch meant those, but if I use only Bullet Proof, it would mean both. yes, I literally thought that and worked along with that.

Now, here, my coach @Al had no way to rectify me, cause I never mentioned it to him, what I meant by that BVP.

So, when the Mafia rolecop asked for Soulkiller's ability, I showed him -

Now for any player who cannot read my mind, will be certain that it is supposed to be a normal Night BVP, hence they used their ability to lynch Soulkiller, but, enters me, with a big giant head, I fail the Lynch.

The problem arises there, it was unfair to the mafia team, who used their special ability to kill Soulkiller off knowing nothing about the ability cause I gave wrong information. to fix this, they were given a day kill, for the sake of fixing the mistake i did and thought was unfair to mafia, when the day kill was given, it was used on Soulkiller, immediately after the night phase ended. which was unfair to Town, to kill soulkiller, despite having the ability, he was killed because of my mistake, he wasted his time, because of my mistake. It was unfair to town.

I made the game unfair to both the factions, and I couldn't fix a thing. I have nothing but to apologize to everyone, and the entire thing was completely my fault, and mine alone. I am the only person responsible for ruining this game. I sincerely apologize to every single player and thank everyone for taking their time to play this game.

Thank you and sorry.

Reactions: Premfection
Status
Not open for further replies.