Not open for further replies.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had no problems with mafia being compensated, but I still think allowing mafia the chance to target SK in the same night phase was a terrible mistake, could have given them two NK in the next NP or perhaps made them target a different player. Soulkiller's ability became useless and as you could see, at caused town downfall in a way.

That being said, I enjoyed Sagebee in this game to be honest, compared with his previous game with me.

Mafia won because they had team work (besides the incident) and towns did not. If the rest of the towns had listened, I and SK already gave enough information for the remaining town to win the game

Great game @SoulKiller as usual.

I wonder, I being killed early, does it mean I'm now in the serious threat category? Lol!

I'm happy with my game though, I had Ansa, XEph, PK, Kyte in my original sus list, which was basically mafia team, I was going to move on Kyte the NP before I was killed. At least I took Ansa down with me lol!

I'd like to give props to how Mafia handled TSQ lynch and the death of I and SK, huge turning points for them
You really played it well, as far as town is concerned you and SK were the only ones in the "right" place

That doesn't refer to reads, but to your approaches to the game and handling of certain situations in the thread.

What you two had this game, in my opinion, is more important/threatening than accurate reads.

Accurate reads by themselves can be laughed at and easily discredited, even turned into easy mislynches.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His explanation in Dead Chat was that it was a silly question, and objectively speaking, it was. "Did you kill Michelle?" seems like a question that will make you lock on him no matter what. As a result, him snarkily replying to you is exactly what ended up happening. I can see why he thought it was silly and therefore treated it from above. You can't really blame him for it. You aren't really achieving anything by asking that, do you expect a wolf to say yes? Do you expect a town to say yes? Probably, in most cases, the players asking that question is merely gauging out reactions, because they're conscious that a scum won't openly claim, but Rej took it for what he saw it, something more accusatory and silly.

It was a big misunderstanding. I don't blame him or anyone.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that kind of style will work if only One Mafia is left. He should have chosen a right time to do that.

He let SK and Elmage focused on him instead of helping them narrowing the leads.

The moment Elmage Stated his play style locked him Town.

The moment you can change Sk's mind give him a benefit of a doubt.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His explanation in Dead Chat was that it was a silly question, and objectively speaking, it was. "Did you kill Michelle?" seems like a question that will make you lock on him no matter what. As a result, him snarkily replying to you is exactly what ended up happening. I can see why he thought it was silly and therefore treated it from above. You can't really blame him for it. You aren't really achieving anything by asking that, do you expect a wolf to say yes? Do you expect a town to say yes? Probably, in most cases, the players asking that question is merely gauging out reactions, because they're conscious that a scum won't openly claim, but Rej took it for what he saw it, something more accusatory and silly.

I blame him, he mentioned it even before I asked him, I was trying to actually clear him so I had to interact with him, that's why I had to be direct. He should have just said No, then I'd move to the next question, because aside from his claim, he played.. well, not so good, case in point, his handling of your lynch at EOD, he wasn't paying attention, didn't seem to care about who was going to be lynched. Still, I saw him as town, and I just wanted to interact with him so that I can clear him, I even voted PK and not him, anyone who plays with me know that in situations like these I'd make an attempt to clear who I think is town, especially at EOD. But it's all good, I guess he thought I was trying to bury him

Reactions: Poison

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

For the record

I would totally say yes to that question

As any alignment probably

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could answer whatever, I'm saying blaming Rej for reacting the way he did is not fair. The man tried to play the game just as anyone else.

I'm Not blaming him. I just want to understand.

Rej
Don't eat too much frozen pizzas next time. I know your Caliber as a Mafia Player that's why I need an explanation. Played with you both here and in TB.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could answer whatever, I'm saying blaming Rej for reacting the way he did is not fair. The man tried to play the game just as anyone else.
His actions defined that DP, I'm not blaming him for his reaction, but rather his approach to the game, he was the one that drew attention to Michelle's supposed killer, and he kept milking it, and I even stated it wasn't worth looking for Michelle's killer but it kept coming up, most people had him as null leaning sus, but that drew unnecessary attention to himself. I didn't care who killed Michelle, could have been anyone, but his approach was wrong, perhaps I and SK pushed him too far, but he was the one that kept bringing it up. That being said he's not the reason town lost, so I'm not mad at him or anything, just a little disappointed, but he's still a good player, it doesn't change anything for me, I'm sure he has his reason for playing that way

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had no problems with mafia being compensated, but I still think allowing mafia the chance to target SK in the same night phase was a terrible mistake, could have given them two NK in the next NP or perhaps made them target a different player. Soulkiller's ability became useless and as you could see, at caused town downfall in a way.

That being said, I enjoyed Sagebee in this game to be honest, compared with his previous game with me.

Mafia won because they had team work (besides the incident) and towns did not. If the rest of the towns had listened, I and SK already gave enough information for the remaining town to win the game

Great game @SoulKiller as usual.

I wonder, I being killed early, does it mean I'm now in the serious threat category? Lol!

I'm happy with my game though, I had Ansa, XEph, PK, Kyte in my original sus list, which was basically mafia team, I was going to move on Kyte the NP before I was killed. At least I took Ansa down with me lol!

I'd like to give props to how Mafia handled TSQ lynch and the death of I and SK, huge turning points for them
Hoi, please played like a man. No cheap shot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.