Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only problem I have is Rej. For the love of God.
:headdesk: learn reading a lazy Rej or leave him be for atleast 2 or 3 days
sometimes I have hard times getting into a game and flowing with people and it results in bad formulated reads

I think the game was interesting, thanks for hosting @Poison chan :penguin::heart: gz to scum!

• Love
Reactions: Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems I was right on my scum reads off on red and kyte being scum buddies.

Anyways congrats to scum for winning.

Also thanks to those who awknowledged my play this game.
Seems I was right on my scum reads off on red and kyte being scum buddies.

Anyways congrats to scum for winning.

Also thanks to those who awknowledged my play this game.
Red is survivor lol

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just noticed ephmeral is mafia was actually town leaning good game but damn that's to many mafia members

It's a good play that two mafia members pushed kyte didnt expect that good play.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Howdie folks, first of all I would like to congratulate the mafia team, ggwp bois.

Okay, now that out of the way, as many of you are aware by now about the mistake that went down this game. I ranted alot about the topic in the dead chat so go ahead and amuse yourselfs there, not gonna repeat myself. But I will mention couple of things. Hosting in general was poor. Little communication between the host and the coach. AL, handled the situation very poorly in my opinion, dude did not even know what was going on despite me explaining it to him, and mod killed probably the most important role in the game for townies out of his poor judgement due to him not understanding what's going. Before interfering with the game as a host you need to have complete understanding of the situation and make sure it's fair for both sides. Think before performing an action.

That being aside, the game was good overall, bitter sweet for me personally. I like the theme, and i got my favorite character and was done dirty by the host. But the i enjoyed the activity, and had fun while it lasted. I wanna point out that i don't understand how in the bloody moon alice got lynched. I literally town cleared her, it's good to go back and look at players reads and take them into consideration if you are townie. Alice was a very bad lynch, but overall ya guys did good.

Setup wise tho, i find it weird that mafia has 4 members and 1 indie. Making it 9 vs 5, seems mafia sided for me, and i don't know about you guys but in a no claim games. I prefer the setups to be open, so we as players can get information of what's going on. Making it closed makes information very rare in those type of games and benefits mafia only.

As for player wise

@xEphemeralx I enjoyed seeing this dude play, he brings his own energy to the game, hope to see him in future games.

@Thestatusquo You played well, but you being all over the place and letting your emotion take control you placed your back behind a wall with million knifes infront of you. But i am well aware you learned alot from it and shit like this happens anyways lol.

@Sagebee you actually played really well this game. Red pressuring you, got you distracted and affected your judgment tho.

As for @Rej ........

@Elmage G Ace Great game today buddy, you had very well constructed posts that actually adds value and information and your reads were solid. If in hypothetical universe we managed to survive long enough the outcome would be heavily different.

@Alice in Noodleland I can't believe i am saying it but play like this more often when you are townie. For my own sanity.

GGWP everyone,

SK is out.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Howdie folks, first of all I would like to congratulate the mafia team, ggwp bois.

Okay, now that out of the way, as many of you are aware by now about the mistake that went down this game. I ranted alot about the topic in the dead chat so go ahead and amuse yourselfs there, not gonna repeat myself. But I will mention couple of things. Hosting in general was poor. Little communication between the host and the coach. AL, handled the situation very poorly in my opinion, dude did not even know what was going on despite me explaining it to him, and mod killed probably the most important role in the game for townies out of his poor judgement due to him not understanding what's going. Before interfering with the game as a host you need to have complete understanding of the situation and make sure it's fair for both sides. Think before performing an action.

That being aside, the game was good overall, bitter sweet for me personally. I like the theme, and i got my favorite character and was done dirty by the host. But the i enjoyed the activity, and had fun while it lasted. I wanna point out that i don't understand how in the bloody moon alice got lynched. I literally town cleared her, it's good to go back and look at players reads and take them into consideration if you are townie. Alice was a very bad lynch, but overall ya guys did good.

Setup wise tho, i find it weird that mafia has 4 members and 1 indie. Making it 9 vs 5, seems mafia sided for me, and i don't know about you guys but in a no claim games. I prefer the setups to be open, so we as players can get information of what's going on. Making it closed makes information very rare in those type of games and benefits mafia only.

As for player wise

@xEphemeralx I enjoyed seeing this dude play, he brings his own energy to the game, hope to see him in future games.

@Thestatusquo You played well, but you being all over the place and letting your emotion take control you placed your back behind a wall with million knifes infront of you. But i am well aware you learned alot from it and shit like this happens anyways lol.

@Sagebee you actually played really well this game. Red pressuring you, got you distracted and affected your judgment tho.

As for @Rej ........

@Elmage G Ace Great game today buddy, you had very well constructed posts that actually adds value and information and your reads were solid. If in hypothetical universe we managed to survive long enough the outcome would be heavily different.

@Alice in Noodleland I can't believe i am saying it but play like this more often when you are townie. For my own sanity.

GGWP everyone,

SK is out.
Let me first say that you were very dangerous and spot-on, throughout the game, and the fact that we decided to get rid of you early on only speaks of your quality. As expected.

I disagree with you over your referred mistake that went down this game. I think that AL handled the situation very professionally, and in fact, was very generous to not undo Poison's action of failing the lynch, and kill you right then and there. The fact stands that your ability was a "bulletproof" that was meant to grant you immunity to night kills, only, and that's in fact, the universal definition of town-aligned bulletproof abilities, in mafia. In fact, I'm having a hard time believing that a senior player like you thought it could stop your lynch, especially when no specifications were attached to the ability’s description. At any rate, AL had the final word on the nature of your role as a coach and he’s given it.

Nevertheless, I do understand that you could’ve been misinformed by Poison, and that’s why AL has decided to let the game progress normally, and grant us a day kill in compensation. However, you do realize that whether you had known or not, wouldn’t have had any implication on the game from your perspective whatsoever.

Let me add that we had had investigated you and knew about your night-kill immunity and vig abilities before-hand, and that’s precisely why we had little choice but to kill you via Ansa’s ability (redirecting all the votes at you) and as soon as possible. The plan that was almost thrown out of the window, thanks to Poison.

So not only that we had sacrificed Ansa’s ability for no profit at all, but we were actually led to halting a mislynch (on Rej) with our own hands. Moreover, you gained a chance to exercise your vig ability, thanks to your delayed death.

I have to agree that the configuration of the game was a little sided towards the mafia. Normally you'd expect 3 scums with 1 survivor in a game of 13/14, but you guys were also drenched in many useful abilities when we had 1 each (besides the GF), and I didn't even get to use mine. All in all, the balance is debatable, and I would say we were more favorable numerically, I'll admit.

Oh, I also very much liked xEph's energy and play, even though he almost gave me a heart attack when I checked the game close to EoD1 (yes, I didn't forget, you rascal). Witnessing "imperfection" innocently trying to figure things out, when all he'd do is repeat after every post or "idea" that made sense to him, was also very enjoyable. I'd love to see him play again, chill guy. Lastly, Ace has improved very fast since his first(?) game where we played scum together, it's scary, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.