Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I also wanted to be noted that right now theres 3 of us online me ephmeral and just red

Ephemeral is on the thread

While just red is in the rpg area even her discussions while she was here wasnt serious scum hunting couple with my exchange with her last phase makes me scum lean her more shes not a priority this phase just note these things

And I repeat read last phase and see whose scummy and post your conclusions

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kyte is clear cause my guy. They MADE SURE to lynch PK over Eph. MADE SURE. WHY WOULD THEY MAKE SURE TO LYNCH SCUM OVER {A VERY LIKELY TOWNIE} EPH!?
I'm confused what your saying here are you asking why kyte lynched pk?

If so look he lynched him last second when I was already sussing him for not lynching him. It's a strategy for scum to hedge there bets look clean if teammates lynched.

Also if you see how he was deliberately sussing me in scummy ways it makes it more clear hes scum. Again thoroughly read what he actually says and it's clear hes scum.

In the end of the day whatever happens happens if you guys ignore the clear proof ik giving you and act like aimless town.

But this is easily set up to get mafia.

Kyte is clear scum read what he says in his phase and think if that's a guy legit trying to scum hunt. And on first glance might appear he was trying to get pk out but he was pursuing me clearly as a suss target

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confused what your saying here are you asking why kyte lynched pk?

If so look he lynched him last second when I was already sussing him for not lynching him. It's a strategy for scum to hedge there bets look clean if teammates lynched.

Also if you see how he was deliberately sussing me in scummy ways it makes it more clear hes scum. Again thoroughly read what he actually says and it's clear hes scum.

In the end of the day whatever happens happens if you guys ignore the clear proof ik giving you and act like aimless town.

But this is easily set up to get mafia.

Kyte is clear scum read what he says in his phase and think if that's a guy legit trying to scum hunt. And on first glance might appear he was trying to get pk out but he was pursuing me clearly as a suss target
Essentially you're saying Kyte was w/w with pk

Which doesn't line up with what you say he was trying to do

scum!PK getting lynched looks very good for you, so kyte as his partner letting him get lynched and shading you doesn't make sense together

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Change of perspective

fmpov

me/sage/hamster(kyte's slot) villagers

that leaves luk(mr.lonely's slot)/red(best's slot)/alice from PoE alone

That's where we look today and try to solve

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Essentially you're saying Kyte was w/w with pk

Which doesn't line up with what you say he was trying to do

scum!PK getting lynched looks very good for you, so kyte as his partner letting him get lynched and shading you doesn't make sense together
How doesnt it line up and how does it look better for me than him again I was thr first to suss ansat and going thr hardest get pk out.

While kyte waited last minute to lynch and what really gives him away as scum is scum tactics he played trying to suss me so who do you think had an agenda and was trying to benefit from the pk lynch with him even subbing out.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Change of perspective

fmpov

me/sage/hamster(kyte's slot) villagers

that leaves luk(mr.lonely's slot)/red(best's slot)/alice from PoE alone

That's where we look today and try to solve
Hes not town again read the scummy ways he was trying to suss me it's clear he had an agenda

If you guys let him get away that's on you guys I just rge proofs clearly it's up to you guys to actually look at it

You think I'm town right than why the heck do you think I'm pushing kyte

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hes not town again read the scummy ways he was trying to suss me it's clear he had an agenda

If you guys let him get away that's on you guys I just rge proofs clearly it's up to you guys to actually look at it

You think I'm town right than why the heck do you think I'm pushing kyte
I think you're pushing him based on the ridiculous argument the both of you got into yesterday

Step away from that for a moment and look at the gamestate/actions

Kyte doing what he did makes absolutely no sense as PKs partner

fmpov

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think you're pushing him based on the ridiculous argument the both of you got into yesterday

Step away from that for a moment and look at the gamestate/actions

Kyte doing what he did makes absolutely no sense as PKs partner

fmpov
Oh my god your putting it as if it's an emotional lynch on my part

The arguemrjt stemmed from him doing deliberate things to suss me again showing he has an agenda

It's clear he was saying doing scummy things in Hope's to scum read me I never had any intention of scum reading him I just wanted pk kyte created a confrontation out of nothing showing his hand.

If your legit town go read our exchange carefully and tell mr hes not scum.

and what about what kyte did to pk makes sense for me but not him? Again he had clear agenda of sussing him I had no clear susses I pushing beside him. You think that clean town.

Again carefully read our exchange if your town.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my god your putting it as if it's an emotional lynch on my part

The arguemrjt stemmed from him doing deliberate things to suss me again showing he has an agenda

It's clear he was saying doing scummy things in Hope's to scum read me I never had any intention of scum reading him I just wanted pk kyte created a confrontation out of nothing showing his hand.

If your legit town go read our exchange carefully and tell mr hes not scum.

and what about what kyte did to pk makes sense for me but not him? Again he had clear agenda of sussing him I had no clear susses I pushing beside him. You think that clean town.

Again carefully read our exchange if your town.
I did read your exchange and I'm going to just be honest with you

You are being emotional

As was kyte last dp

Reading through it I personally saw a mirror image of tsq/me during day one

You're completely tunneled on literally the one narrative without considering/exploring the others

I've even brought to attention that people could've just been taking advantage of you and kyte going at each other just to lay low

You continuing this tunnel today could literally lose town the game

You do understand that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.