1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Be clear what makes you town read kyte but scum read me

What did I do that's scummy
Okay. I'll say it this last time. I think what makes you scummy is your play last dp. Where you came into the thread and started acting as though you were the main voice behind the PK lynch, when in fact you weren't. It felt artificial, as though you just wasted town cred for the lynch to help you lead next dp's lynch.

But one counter argument to this theory of mine is that you could've switched last minute to Ephe and lynched them. That would end a townie (if they were one) and save PK(a scum).

A counter argument to that argument is that, it wouldn't be a smart move, because it would just outline the last two mafia in time for town to kill them in the following dp.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
My point with ansat is I was the first to suss him and got another mafia killed but you think I'm aligned with them and playing a scheme to benefit from it?

And proof your aligned with kyte is you come between us early to validate the scenario that I could be benefiting the lynch of pk. I argue against that you go silent showing you have a clear agenda and allignment.
Your first paragraph is correct that is my theory.

The second is faulty. I could've gotten offline for various reasons. People have lives you know. Not to mention, I did verify his theory but just as well questioned it. This dp tho, I think it holds more water.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay. I'll say it this last time. I think what makes you scummy is your play last dp. Where you came into the thread and started acting as though you were the main voice behind the PK lynch, when in fact you weren't. It felt artificial, as though you just wasted town cred for the lynch to help you lead next dp's lynch.

But one counter argument to this theory of mine is that you could've switched last minute to Ephe and lynched them. That would end a townie (if they were one) and save PK(a scum).

A counter argument to that argument is that, it wouldn't be a smart move, because it would just outline the last two mafia in time for town to kill them in the following dp.
First going to point out your creating a new arguement.

Secondly when did I ever I was the only voice for pk lynch all I was saying is we should focus on pk that phase and that's scummy. Kyte said he sussing him too and I asked him to put a vote down which he was making excuses for.

I have no idea what your trying to say in the end put your trying to push that I was trying to get cred of pk lynch to push another lynch first that never came into my argumentation this phase.

I had one track mind for pk kyte was the one with the agenda to suss me like you do. And it's clear it's an agenda because your grasping at straws to scum read me. Its desperate play to get favor and control over town.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah, you didn't. It was a close lynch, but those who lynched him, weren't influenced by your "begging"
Also true, I don't think PK was a hard lynch at that time by any means

But fwiw, Sage did seem to want that PK lynch more than anyone else

And looking at it from Sages position, where he could've easily justified voting either of us, he chose to vote PK over me and push it

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also true, I don't think PK was a hard lynch at that time by any means

But fwiw, Sage did seem to want that PK lynch more than anyone else

And looking at it from Sages position, where he could've easily justified voting either of us, he chose to vote PK over me and push it
Not easy lynch pk could of easily come and had no faith in how kyte would vote

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kyte had parked his vote on PK and stated he had no intention of changing it iirc

Then again, I also don't remember the exact timing of his vote so
He said he would vote him while busy trying to suss me half the game

And his vote was in the end of the phase still alot time where shenanigans could come into play

Your taking kytes words at race value really look at the totality of his words and actions in the phase.

If your still skeptical on him what's your feel on just red that's the only other lynch I'll accept.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said he would vote him while busy trying to suss me half the game

And his vote was in the end of the phase still alot time where shenanigans could come into play

Your taking kytes words at race value really look at the totality of his words and actions in the phase.

If your still skeptical on him what's your feel on just red that's the only other lynch I'll accept.
He's in the PoE I posted earlier, and his play today was a complete yikes

So I'm willing to go there

Alice looks really, really bad though imo, what are your thoughts on her?

Status
Not open for further replies.