Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again this is kytes sub follow last phase actions he was acting super scummy just by subbing out not taking the suss off

Please read his comments last phase and think if thsts not scum

And how he fake pushed pk while I pressured him to vote it's clear he easnt all in with pk and was hedging his bets if he went down.

Again I ask town to read last phase and even mine to see if you can trust my judgement.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I appear because I just don't want you to mislynch me if ever the case arise. That's the only good thing I think I can do for now. To try.

I never played with hamster before so I don't have any idea of his game style.
That doesnt matter maybe attention to kytes and actions and words last phase tell me what you think

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I could see imperfection targeted by either vig or mafia

Last phase actions cleared him of being mafia but vig might of considered him as sk

And mafia likely went after imperfection to weaken any potential lynch that would side with me

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@TheLukundo. @xEphemeralx @Alice in Noodleland

Please you 3 I'm town leaning you guys read last phase come to the conclusion if kytes wasnt acting erratic irrational and scummy and trying to push suss on me for flimsy reasons.

Even for just red when she tries to legitimize what he said as credible to completely ignore how it's not showing she had an agenda.

And to trust my allignment and judgement go through my actions I've sussed ansat got pk out rej identity is a mystery but i sussed him aswell

My track history and judgement been pretty good and only one seriously scum reading players. You dont have to trust mu judyemejt but again read last phase and come to your conclusions i would like to hear from all of you.

Like last phase i think we got mafia trapped but we got to act with teamwork and logic if we want to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.