Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, what kind of question is that when i've been pressuring PK all-day long?
Why wait when the vote are 3:2 and like imperfection said by getting other discussions and arguemrnts your mudding the water and causing confusion

you Said ok is the lynch early on I was the one who followed through with it early on its lucky ephmeral and imperfection actually followed through in the lynch

So how can I see you sincerity you actually want this lynch to go through making me question if your hedging your bets and if you could be aligned with him.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Me
Actually slow down there, Sag, please. When you came and started complaining about the lack of "worthwhile discussions" you hadn't even read all these posts or even checked over them, yet. Moreover, your replies are erratic, almost nonsensuous, and almost just for the sake of having them in there.

What does that tell me in your opinion?
me not replying to all comments shows they arent worthwhile I have one single goal getting pk which I'm sticking to while your all over the place

So whose erratic and nonsensical and hear you go again with your smear tactics again hows this helping me town lean you

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
imo, TheLukundo and Just_Red I felt were already reasonable suspicions for mafia since they were filling in for people who were basically inactive the whole time. Plus, they were part of the group of people who were online during soulkillers death. And at this point, I feel that Lukundo is looking more suspect as this is going on.
Two things:
1) Wrong. I was not active the time he was killed, I was active after Poison Chan posted the message, I did not see it go up, or was active before it came up.
2) This is angle shooting. I ignored it a bit but that now its being used as proof against me I must point it out. (Angle shooting is using information that is not directly tied to the game to point out if someone is guilty or innocent. i.e Seeing if I'm online, when something happens, if I say I was sick and you saw me in person perfectly fine... Anything that may prove your point, or not, tat is not in the game (directly))

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Two things:
1) Wrong. I was not active the time he was killed, I was active after Poison Chan posted the message, I did not see it go up, or was active before it came up.
2) This is angle shooting. I ignored it a bit but that now its being used as proof against me I must point it out. (Angle shooting is using information that is not directly tied to the game to point out if someone is guilty or innocent. i.e Seeing if I'm online, when something happens, if I say I was sick and you saw me in person perfectly fine... Anything that may prove your point, or not, tat is not in the game (directly))
Ah, okay. I was going off of Eph's post that you were included, I actually didn't remember you being there.
I assumed there was a reason Kyte_ asked who was online at the time Soulkiller died, if we cant use that information then I will ignore it.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After this exchange if pk turns out mafia I really think kyte is his partner besides hes lack of sincerity in getting pk out by not following with action.

Hes been trying underhanded methods to suss and delegitimize me this entire time even before this direct discussion.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After this exchange if pk turns out mafia I really think kyte is his partner besides hes lack of sincerity in getting pk out by not following with action.

Hes been trying underhanded methods to suss and delegitimize me this entire time even before this direct discussion.
That's relieving. I didn't even have to dwell to reach you. You came to me willingly with your own legs. How sweet.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that. He definitely pushed PK a lot, he also seemed naturally confused as to what was going on. He seems town, I would need more convincing to believe he is mafia.

Thats not to say that I dont find it odd he has not lynched PK yet, I'm keeping that in mind as I am gathering my thoughts.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Votelynch - Eph @Poison chan

I just want to settle this bad feeling about him. If someone asked why him._?.he is one of my prime suspect since dp1.

I am town leaning sage because of his aggressive approach on this game. His willingness to contribute to call out players are qualities of a Townie Sage bee as far as I could remember.

The Lukundo and Kyte confrontation earlier ...I get this feeling that Kyte sounded too defensive.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn't be so quick to assume that. He definitely pushed PK a lot, he also seemed naturally confused as to what was going on. He seems town, I would need more convincing to believe he is mafia.

Thats not to say that I dont find it odd he has not lynched PK yet, I'm keeping that in mind as I am gathering my thoughts.
Pushing with words and action are too different things its again possible scum tactic to hedge there bets if there scum teammate gets taken out.

Before that he asked Alice if I could be scum and look at this arguement exchanged with underhanded things hes been stating. Doesnt come off as sincere town.

Anyways kytes a potential depending on how pk flips

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Votelynch - Eph @Poison chan

I just want to settle this bad feeling about him. If someone asked why him._?.he is one of my prime suspect since dp1.

I am town leaning sage because of his aggressive approach on this game. His willingness to contribute to call out players are qualities of a Townie Sage bee as far as I could remember.

The Lukundo and Kyte confrontation earlier ...I get this feeling that Kyte sounded too defensive.

You can find ephemeral scum you dont think pk takes priority after how things ended last phase let's cover our bases especially how even more pk hasnt been sincerely contributing we can always get ephemeral easily in future rounds.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Just to state it out there:
My case for Eph is:
- His hard tailing on te townie flipped TSQ last game
- Rej, who we can safety assume is mafia to have switched on a wagon that saved Eph
- One could argue the lynching of Michelle actually helped clear his name, because it made it seem too obvious that he did

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me

me not replying to all comments shows they aren't worthwhile I have one single goal getting pk which I'm sticking to while your all over the place

So whose erratic and nonsensical and hear you go again with your smear tactics again hows this helping me town lean you
I don't give a rat's a$$ about your "town lean on me." That is not my notion when I play.

Let me restate this very factual question since you've dodged it, and I advise that you take this seriously. You showed up 3 hours before the EoD and straight-up started aggressively complaining about the lack of "worthwhile discussions" before you had even read several posts I had quoted you in, and multiple other important interactions including my case on PK, and my exchange with Luk. Any reasonable person willing to be of any significance at all to the game would attempt to look back and catch up with what he's missed, reflect on it first before anything, or even attempt to generate a "worthwhile" discussion if there's really a lack of it, and there wasn't.

So, I'm not sure why you think you can show up out of nowhere and suddenly take control of the narrative of the game, and act like the lightning bulb in regards to the suspects in the game, like you're the most trusted person here. You don't just arrive late to the party and simply grab the cake, fam. You don't take any credit for PK's lynch if he flipped scum like you've desperately been implying, and in fact, I now know for sure that he'll flip scum when you're using it a reason somehow(?!) to frame me here, which is extremely idiotic.

I personally think you wanted to sacrifice your teammate - PK and use it as a stepping stone to gain our trust and go deep into the game. Now you'll need to get rid of me at one point, which is a hindrance because i'm a prime target for protection. So, and by relying on the assumption that PK was shown to be my least suspect on DP3, you went ahead to push PK and expected me to be sceptic of it, so you'd lash out on me when he flips scum and score my head. Unlucky for you, I also showed to have suspected PK and in fact was the main pushing factor for his lynch.

Now all your aggressive responses make sense. The game is set to stone for me, it's PK and you, and whoever can't see that needs to revise himself.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This will be my last time statimg this whatever happens after this happens.

But after how last phase happened it's clear scum was trying to save itself making chances rej and pk are scum high to not check is negligence on our part.

Especially with pk scummy play this entire game of focusing on sussing instead of scum hunting.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can find ephemeral scum you dont think pk takes priority after how things ended last phase let's cover our bases especially how even more pk hasnt been sincerely contributing we can always get ephemeral easily in future rounds.
I am also curious to see how he flips. But i cant really have a peace of mind regarding eph ever since Day 1.

We have Imperfection too who is like a sheep in this game.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Kyte_ leme get this straight:
- you assume PK is SK bec, of his in the background playing style?
- You think PK killed Elmage, so he can use the excuse of a framing
I'm I missing something more?
- I used to think PK is an SK or a survivor given his passive behavior (see my case on that on DP2). Recently I think he's scum.
- That's feasible

Status
Not open for further replies.