Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I don't give a rat's a$$ about your "town lean on me." That is not my notion when I play.

Let me restate this very factual question since you've dodged it, and I advise that you take this seriously. You showed up 3 hours before the EoD and straight-up started aggressively complaining about the lack of "worthwhile discussions" before you had even read several posts I had quoted you in, and multiple other important interactions including my case on PK, and my exchange with Luk. Any reasonable person willing to be of any significance at all to the game would attempt to look back and catch up with what he's missed, reflect on it first before anything, or even attempt to generate a "worthwhile" discussion if there's really a lack of it, and there wasn't.

So, I'm not sure why you think you can show up out of nowhere and suddenly take control of the narrative of the game, and act like the lightning bulb in regards to the suspects in the game, like you're the most trusted person here. You don't just arrive late to the party and simply grab the cake, fam. You don't take any credit for PK's lynch if he flipped scum like you've desperately been implying, and in fact, I now know for sure that he'll flip scum when you're using it a reason somehow(?!) to frame me here, which is extremely idiotic.

I personally think you wanted to sacrifice your teammate - PK and use it as a stepping stone to gain our trust and go deep into the game. Now you'll need to get rid of me at one point, which is a hindrance because i'm a prime target for protection. So, and by relying on the assumption that PK was shown to be my least suspect on DP3, you went ahead to push PK and expected me to be sceptic of it, so you'd lash out on me when he flips scum and score my head. Unlucky for you, I also showed to have suspected PK and in fact was the main pushing factor for his lynch.

Now all your aggressive responses make sense. The game is set to stone for me, it's PK and you, and whoever can't see that needs to revise himself.
Okay, I agree with your case on how Sage is showing up and taking the cake. I second that, just not as harshly.

Second, your reasoning on why he is doing this can be debated. I reason that he just is doing that becasue that is his style, last I played with Sagebee who "took conrtorl" over the game he was townie, and played with this exact method.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't give a rat's a$$ about your "town lean on me." That is not my notion when I play.

Let me restate this very factual question since you've dodged it, and I advise that you take this seriously. You showed up 3 hours before the EoD and straight-up started aggressively complaining about the lack of "worthwhile discussions" before you had even read several posts I had quoted you in, and multiple other important interactions including my case on PK, and my exchange with Luk. Any reasonable person willing to be of any significance at all to the game would attempt to look back and catch up with what he's missed, reflect on it first before anything, or even attempt to generate a "worthwhile" discussion if there's really a lack of it, and there wasn't.

So, I'm not sure why you think you can show up out of nowhere and suddenly take control of the narrative of the game, and act like the lightning bulb in regards to the suspects in the game, like you're the most trusted person here. You don't just arrive late to the party and simply grab the cake, fam. You don't take any credit for PK's lynch if he flipped scum like you've desperately been implying, and in fact, I now know for sure that he'll flip scum when you're using it a reason somehow(?!) to frame me here, which is extremely idiotic.

I personally think you wanted to sacrifice your teammate - PK and use it as a stepping stone to gain our trust and go deep into the game. Now you'll need to get rid of me at one point, which is a hindrance because i'm a prime target for protection. So, and by relying on the assumption that PK was shown to be my least suspect on DP3, you went ahead to push PK and expected me to be sceptic of it, so you'd lash out on me when he flips scum and score my head. Unlucky for you, I also showed to have suspected PK and in fact was the main pushing factor for his lynch.

Now all your aggressive responses make sense. The game is set to stone for me, it's PK and you, and whoever can't see that needs to revise himself.
Oh buddy's getting emotional

So your post details you defend your actions

You stating I'm creating a narrative

And you trying to flip it that I'm pks teammate.

I dont even have to argue against any of this everyone read both our posts and come to conclusion who was sincerely after pk. And whose posts look fishy in the light.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, okay. I was going off of Eph's post that you were included, I actually didn't remember you being there.
I assumed there was a reason Kyte_ asked who was online at the time Soulkiller died, if we cant use that information then I will ignore it.
I keep it at the back of my head, but is not a valid justification to suspect someone, for multiple reasons.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh buddy's getting emotional

So your post details you defend your actions

You stating I'm creating a narrative

And you trying to flip it that I'm pks teammate.

I dont even have to argue against any of this everyone read both our posts and come to conclusion who was sincerely after pk. And whose posts look fishy in the light.
I wasn't expecting a reasonable reply to start with, because i know you have none.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Okay, I agree with your case on how Sage is showing up and taking the cake. I second that, just not as harshly.

Second, your reasoning on why he is doing this can be debated. I reason that he just is doing that becasue that is his style, last I played with Sagebee who "took conrtorl" over the game he was townie, and played with this exact method.
F*ck I am noyt done writing.

To continue, I think that your post, may lead to a townie sagebee lynch based on his past meta. But ignoring all that... your point holds water. A lot of water. It would make sense, ignoring meta.
Because of that, I wont fullheartedly trust your idea. Instead I'd like to suggest Eph as a second lynch after PK if Eph doesn't get lynched this dp.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

To continue, I think that your post, may lead to a townie sagebee lynch based on his past meta. But ignoring all that... your point holds water. A lot of water. It would make sense, ignoring meta.
Because of that, I wont fullheartedly trust your idea. Instead I'd like to suggest Eph as a second lynch after PK if Eph doesn't get lynched this dp.
Ehh what water does it hold be specific please

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
- I used to think PK is an SK or a survivor given his passive behavior (see my case on that on DP2). Recently I think he's scum.
- That's feasible
I may have missed the idea of him being scum. You mind rephrasing it or just linking me where you stated that you think he scum rather than SK?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wasn't expecting a reasonable reply to start with, because i know you have none.
And I can expect underhanded smears from you if your legit town bruh you need to work on your focus when scum hunting and not getting in unnecessary arguements and just scummy claims to suss people which could see as a town scheme to just save yourself.

Also no need to get disrespectful and heated chill.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm dead.

Sag got his mate Ansa to like one of my recent posts to imply we're both on the same side. Hey, this is getting deep.
Your just building my case who would of noticed that and thought that would been legitamate point against you.

Also I'm not sure if we are allowed to like posts after.

@Poison chan. Is that allowed?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Ehh what water does it hold be specific please
okay leme take it from the horses mouth:
@bold, This would explain your sudden show up and take the cake method that you are doing. Seeing as PK is going to get lynched, this is the ideal moment to be the head of the lynch, if he is mafia. My point being: your style atm, though having been shown to be townie in past games, can be a tool used to get townie trust. Kyte phrased it perfectly(@bold). And btw, meta changes, so I myself don't like used meta as method to defend or persecute someone.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I can expect underhanded smears from you if your legit town bruh you need to work on your focus when scum hunting and not getting in unnecessary arguements and just scummy claims to suss people which could see as a town scheme to just save yourself.

Also no need to get disrespectful and heated chill.
Focus? unnecessary arguments? Please quote a single post of mine that implies that.

You've started the head and you've rated yourself out, it too late to pull back now. If you want a necessary discussion, tell me how PK's scum flip makes me scum, when i have the strongest case on him. How do you blatantly discredit someone and flip his effort on him like that, and talk to me about "unnecessary arguments"?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, i haven't seen his meta so i'm not judging based on that, and you're better than to use this for as a main lead.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@Kyte_ @Sagebee your argument is going no where. In fact I think it has strayed from the actual argument topic. If this is what the rest of the eod is going to be, I might as well just be on my way out. So, just change the topic or go back to main point: PK being scum.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay leme take it from the horses mouth:

@bold, This would explain your sudden show up and take the cake method that you are doing. Seeing as PK is going to get lynched, this is the ideal moment to be the head of the lynch, if he is mafia. My point being: your style atm, though having been shown to be townie in past games, can be a tool used to get townie trust. Kyte phrased it perfectly(@bold). And btw, meta changes, so I myself don't like used meta as method to defend or persecute someone.
Okay somehow you think that's a valid arguement if I'm mafia I have one partner dead if i sacrifice one put myself in greater disadvantage and kh gets not forget i was the one who sussed ansat early on so your saying I sacrificed two teammates.

While this guy is sussing him but susses other in game and wants to lynch last minute and that holds water to you alot of water?

Status
Not open for further replies.