Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Kyte_ @Sagebee your argument is going no where. In fact I think it has strayed from the actual argument topic. If this is what the rest of the eod is going to be, I might as well just be on my way out. So, just change the topic or go back to main point: PK being scum.
Please go back to where he's unreasonably agitated this heat, and tell me what better could i have done in response to his very erratic, chaotic and continuously aggressive behavior.

Tell me that it wasn't an underhanded attempt to get me to overreact so he'd find a reason to land his vote on me later in the game. Have you even read his reason to scum read me. Laughable.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Okay somehow you think that's a valid arguement if I'm mafia I have one partner dead if i sacrifice one put myself in greater disadvantage and kh gets not forget i was the one who sussed ansat early on so your saying I sacrificed two teammates.

While this guy is sussing him but susses other in game and wants to lynch last minute and that holds water to you alot of water?
Please write more clearly, I'm getting lost :(

Also, suspecting a mafia team mate is nothing new. And sacrificing a teammate who is likely to be lynched and taking the leadership role in that lynch, is a viable strategy that I think Kyte meant (as well as what I think would make sense).

Also, Kyte didn't suspect PK last minute. He was doing this since early DP 2, last I remember.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

sure, lol.
Dude dont forget I'll know your allignment end of the game and if your mafia I'll know
Please go back to where he's unreasonably agitated this heat, and tell me what better could i have done in response to his very erratic, chaotic and continuously aggressive behavior.

Tell me that it wasn't an underhanded attempt to get me to overreact so he'd find a reason to land his vote on me later in the game. Have you even read his reason to scum read me. Laughable.
Lol agitating heat bruh your getting emotional and erratic yourself and if your talking sussing you did that to yourself again buddy

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

ignore reasons that are clearly irrational. I'm done here. I'm off.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Also, suspecting a mafia team mate is nothing new. And sacrificing a teammate who is likely to be lynched and taking the leadership role in that lynch, is a viable strategy that I think Kyte meant (as well as what I think would make sense).

Also, Kyte didn't suspect PK last minute. He was doing this since early DP 2, last I remember.
You're not going anywhere arguing with him, go and read back and form a decision. D4 is going to be decisive. Right now, i think PK is the safest bet.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'll write it more clearly his arguement which isnt even an arguement but a scenario is saying I could be scum manipulating pk kill to look better.

I say that if I'm mafia I already have one teammate dead and I sussed ansat early on so how does it hold water?

Also I never said he sussed pk last minute I said how does it look good for him to only suss him and wait last minute to vote while also trying pursue me as a suss target clearly this phase.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess people just waiting for the timer to run out.

If your town use common sense in your vote please.

I'm out.
Yea I'm sticking to my PK vote for now, seems the most reasonable.

@Alice in Noodleland

I did see you were suspicious of me because of my sheep behavior. I think it has some merit. However, I am not just following the herd willy nilly, I have my reasons to be suspicious of the people who I have come to believe are scum, the arguments I am following closely behind are simply giving me more to go by to support my own theories and ideas. I honestly feel like no one other than Red has pushed me yet, and I feel its only fair that I get a shot to defend myself, if you do find me suspicious.
Therefore I ask, Alice.
Will you do battle against me?
You must be registered to see images

• Haha
Reactions: -PK-
Status
Not open for further replies.