Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite frankly, I'm desperately trying to stay awake to see the EoP, in hope that I reach a middle ground with my thoughts that I would muster enough confidence to cast a vote and stay at it, but it's a whirlpool of possible scenarios and contradictions.

I don't know if i'd satisfy you with that answer, tiger, but I. don't. know. I'd like to think I've played enough games with Rej to distinguish between his desperate and forfeting attitude, but he's right now standing in between. You and Elmage have flooded him with enough questions, some of which were unnecessarily oriented to make him look scum-aligned. I feel like it was enough pressure to make an average player crumble and storm out, and that's why I'm not about this approach of "confirming your doubts" by operating with a pre-existing mentality. Also, When he said he's killed Michelle, and you jumped out to celebrate catching a scum, I have to say that was funny, it was obvious he was being sarcastic; Anyways, if it's about making a case on Rej, then we can go on all day; in fact, I called him out for it three posts into the game. His playstyle hasn't changed much, which even made me look into people who'd have a sudden change in mind and blindly jump on the wagon because it's the "trend" now.

If I'm to take a final stance about the situation, I'd lynch him. I ain't take any risks. There's something that I'd need to do if he flips town, though. And I don't know if you'd guess it. But actually, before i forget @Poison chan ##Vote Lynch: Rej

Moving on to PK. I thought this guy is a SK, or a survivor on DP1 - if we're talking about a 10/3/1 game here - and I haven't seen much from him that makes me change my mind, including his case on you. I've played with him once, alongside Elmerge, and I'm not about that timid and passive playstyle. Luckily, at AB, we're experts at calling out people if you smell their inactivity. Also, his case against you wasn't really half-baked as you implied, by an average standard at least. In fact, your case against him looks like you've gone through an agenda of "what to look for to scum-hunt people" and thrown out some facts out of it, disguised behind your sweet-talk.

If I'm lynching someone beside Rej, it's gonna be Ansa.

Lastly, you asked me about my general reads, you know I only give reads when relevant, SK. If you're wondering what I think of you despite my post, then I town read you.

My general impression of the game is not good but could get worse, if Rig flips scum, I don't know if he's left a solid slipping factor that leads to the rest. I'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks that he could be sacrificed to throw us off, and the second rainbow list he's made was designed with that kind of idea in mind. It's gonna lead us to multiple scenarios that we don't have the luxury of entertaining. If he flips town, then that's a different story. To me, at least.

Also, I optimistic about the night actions being employed for the better use in the following nights, for example, a vig would hurry up and make use of his shot depending on tonight's flip, because vigs are a hot target at night, do you agree?
Rej never answered a single question of mine. Not one, I was asking him questions not to bury him to see if he's town, to get his thought process but he didn't respond. There's no agenda pushing from me, Rej played scummy, even if you ignore the Michelle situation, and if he flips town we can't even blame anybody now, that's how messed up his game is.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why did you move your vote from XEph to TSQ, there was no strong enough reason, both of them, according to you are in your PoE

Michelle was town core, don't give me that "was Michelle a confirmed town?" Thing! Also I made a post at EOD clearing TSQ, I gave a cause for reasonable doubt, and you still voted him

Michelle town reading him, and defending him against XEph meant that she had a reason to, and she probably understand TSQ point of view better than you did

Yes, like you said, one of your PoE could be scum and you're free to choose, but there has to ba a reason to change your vote. What made you switched to TSQ from XEph, and you still haven't answered
Like I said before I felt TSQ was playing ATE game most of the time plus he's flip floping with his vote. Tbh in the entire DP1 I have 50/50 read on TSQ. He could be scum or town there. So I've my own reason to read him as scum.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know if i'd satisfy you with that answer, tiger, but I. don't. know. I'd like to think I've played enough games with Rej to distinguish between his desperate and forfeting attitude, but he's right now standing in between. You and Elmage have flooded him with enough questions, some of which were unnecessarily oriented to make him look scum-aligned. I feel like it was enough pressure to make an average player crumble and storm out, and that's why I'm not about this approach of "confirming your doubts" by operating with a pre-existing mentality.
It was simple questions, and he did not even reply to most of them. He literally dodged alot of stuff.

Also, When he said he's killed Michelle, and you jumped out to celebrate catching a scum, I have to say that was funny, it was obvious he was being sarcastic; Anyways, if it's about making a case on Rej, then we can go on all day; in fact, I called him out for it three posts into the game. His playstyle hasn't changed much, which even made me look into people who'd have a sudden change in mind and blindly jump on the wagon because it's the "trend" now.
No one jumped out celebrating anything, nice how you view it tho. If anything, i was more annoyed by it. If he truly cared for townies sake he would of never made a post like that if he was townie. Sarcastic or not does not matter.

If I'm to take a final stance about the situation, I'd lynch him. I ain't take any risks. There's something that I'd need to do if he flips town, though. And I don't know if you'd guess it. But actually, before i forget @Poison chan ##Vote Lynch: Rej
It would be truly annoying if he indeed flips townie. What is that something you need to do if he flips townie?

Moving on to PK. I thought this guy is a SK, or a survivor on DP1 - if we're talking about a 10/3/1 game here - and I haven't seen much from him that makes me change my mind, including his case on you. I've played with him once, alongside Elmerge, and I'm not about that timid and passive playstyle. Luckily, at AB, we're experts at calling out people if you smell their inactivity. Also, his case against you wasn't really half-baked as you implied, by an average standard at least. In fact, your case against him looks like you've gone through an agenda of "what to look for to scum-hunt people" and thrown out some facts out of it, disguised behind your sweet-talk.
Not sure I did any sweet talk. My case against him contain multiple factors and not just "what to look for to scum hunt people" but if you read my case you would of known.

Lastly, you asked me about my general reads, you know I only give reads when relevant, SK. If you're wondering what I think of you despite my post, then I town read you.
You must be registered for see images
Oh, I don't need to know what anyone think of me to be honest because I know i am townie and if someone has a problem with it they can confront me about it. I was more interested in your reads about other players.

My general impression of the game is not good but could get worse, if Rig flips scum, I don't know if he's left a solid slipping factor that leads to the rest. I'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks that he could be sacrificed to throw us off, and the second rainbow list he's made was designed with that kind of idea in mind. It's gonna lead us to multiple scenarios that we don't have the luxury of entertaining. If he flips town, then that's a different story. To me, at least.
I will admit i have a bad feeling about this as well, i don't know why but something seems off. But rej made his situation so bad that i honestly don't feel comfortable letting him slip by if he is indeed scum and live to tell the tale.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said before I felt TSQ was playing ATE game most of the time plus he's flip floping with his vote. Tbh in the entire DP1 I have 50/50 read on TSQ. He could be scum or town there. So I've my own reason to read him as scum.
What does ATE mean? Also the same could be said for you, you moved your votes too, that's not a reason to sus, the question I asked is At EOD, you changed your vote to TSQ, why? At that point TSQ wanted CFD, and best was chosen, both he and Mich voted best, then the whole s**t storm started, at that point to they explained the reason for going at best, but you changed your vote while they were in the thick of things, what made you do so?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why? He has literally done nothing drastic that would change your mind, you also state in an earlier post that he's null, slightly scum lean so why did he move from strong scum lean to slightly? He didn't do anything different this DP, you didn't pressure him, so... It doesn't add up
Care to find me where I said I'm strong scum lean Ephemeral.

I only stated the reason why I saw him as a scum/suspect.

Please understand that. So before I answer you further please find what I'm request first.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What does ATE mean? Also the same could be said for you, you moved your votes too, that's not a reason to sus, the question I asked is At EOD, you changed your vote to TSQ, why? At that point TSQ wanted CFD, and best was chosen, both he and Mich voted best, then the whole s**t storm started, at that point to they explained the reason for going at best, but you changed your vote while they were in the thick of things, what made you do so?
ATE is Appeal To Emotion.

It because I'm not feeling comfortable with TSQ near EoD. He kept changing his vote. CFD Best. For example what reason we
should CFD Best?? Looked so Scummy to me. They explained? They never explained.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I no how to extract information that people are not saying you're clearly implying that you once saw him as strong scum lean. Now please answer
Strong scum lean not Strong scum.

If I'm not to sure that player is scum I'm just going to lean them

If I'm certain that player is Scum I just calling them straight scum. Like a checkmate.

Know the difference

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ATE is Appeal To Emotion.

It because I'm not feeling comfortable with TSQ near EoD. He kept changing his vote. CFD Best. For example what reason we
should CFD Best?? Looked so Scummy to me. They explained? They never explained.
What made you uncomfortable? Also, Michelle changed her vote much more than TSQ, and aside from when he voted himself, he voted mainly in his PoE...

CFD best was not a bad idea like I said, he wasn't active, it's better to Lynch an inactive town than an active one imo, and best was just lurking, at least TSQ was contributing

Tbh I'm not sold on your reason, buy we're out of time, we'll continue this later

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strong scum lean not Strong scum.

If I'm not to sure that player is scum I'm just going to lean them

If I'm certain that player is Scum I just calling them straight scum. Like a checkmate.

Know the difference
So... You had TSQ as confirmed scum? Also I didn't say or imply that you had XEph as scum, I stated scum lean, it's DP one, we can't have confirmed scum lean then lol! Don't misinterpret my posts please

Fact: you had both XEph and TSQ as part of your strong scum leans, you changed your vote from XEph, breaking the tie, because, as you said, he was flipping his vote, meanwhile, you, and Michelle also did that, DP2 you moved XEph from strong scum lean to slightly scum lean despite the fact that the EOD events actually makes XEph look scummy, and he hasn't contributed much this DP

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
You see it right. Scum lean and not straight calling him scum.

The reason Ephemeral just slightly scum lean to me because he gave heavy opinion and elaborate on it and it never felt force. And he's asking many questions to understand player's opinion. Also he involved in many interactions. He just lack PoE.

@Elmage G Ace

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So... You had TSQ as confirmed scum? Also I didn't say or imply that you had XEph as scum, I stated scum lean, it's DP one, we can't have confirmed scum lean then lol! Don't misinterpret my posts please

Fact: you had both XEph and TSQ as part of your strong scum leans, you changed your vote from XEph, breaking the tie, because, as you said, he was flipping his vote, meanwhile, you, and Michelle also did that, DP2 you moved XEph from strong scum lean to slightly scum lean despite the fact that the EOD events actually makes XEph look scummy, and he hasn't contributed much this DP
Read it here,
You see it right. Scum lean and not straight calling him scum.

The reason Ephemeral just slightly scum lean to me because he gave heavy opinion and elaborate on it and it never felt force. And he's asking many questions to understand player's opinion. Also he involved in many interactions. He just lack PoE.

@Elmage G Ace

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Michelle have few players that she believes to be scum, Rej and Ephemeral.

People that playing mafia always abide by the rule that when a player became a suspect of one player/getting voted by one player and the player who suspecting/voting that player getting night killed people are fast to come with conclusion saying "it doesn't make much sense to think the player who get suspected/voted by the dead player in the previous DP is the one who killed that player"

The mental dilemma suffered by many town players. They unable to think about unexpected possibility.

Town think the kill is to frame the suspect player. Example of situation: Michelle suspecting Rej in the previous DP and Rej killed her at night". Rej defending himself by saying "the Night Kill is someone trying to frame me". So this statement undeniably able to put Townies in doubting state. It playing with their mind. It creates a doubt on the possibility of Rej who killed Best Michelle. The moment of unacceptance of unthinkable possibility in town.

So I believe the one who killed Michelle is her suspect, Rej or Ephemeral.
It's a good thing we have records then, this is your statement, so at what point did you decide to mover Eph from strong to slightly scum

Status
Not open for further replies.