Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First thoughts...
I'm wondering why Michelle death is defining this DP, might I mention that she was (at least to me) the towniest player last DP, and it makes sense that mafia would kill her, so there may not be a reason, like framing someone, it's also possible that none or all her sus killed her, let's separate facts from speculation. Fact, she's dead. Fact, she was killed by maybe a SK or mafia. Fact, mafia is not one person, so they coordinate and decide on a lunch. Speculation: she was killed by those she accused, speculation: she was killed to frame those she accused. Instead of using theories and speculations, he should analyze this players and the theories should be an added backup.

That being said, it's not looming good for Rej. More on this shortly

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej; If anything, I'm offering you the silver ray of hope to prove yourself innocent and be a main contributing factor to the victory of town, but doing so. Let me clarify, if you may...

I realize I might've willingly fallen right into the WIFOM trap here, but the reality of the matter is that I’m still hung up over the players behind TSQ's lynch and potentially behind Michelle's death, mainly Rej, xEph and Ansa. I simply think that this list realistically reflects how close we've gotten to unfold the identity of a scum member or two, for obvious reasons, and low-key am also salty that no-one listened to my advice to call it all off and resolve the matter with a solid basis of investigations after NP1.

Even we were to theoretically lynch the town among them this DP who isn't you, you will surely follow the next DP. And i'm saying this even though your chances of surviving this DP is very slim at this point. You're showing signs of avoiding the clustered train of scum-hunting the group whom you're among, by putting PK and Ansa among your town reads, and voting for Alice, when you should really be contributing to this investigation to extract the culprit in the group and hence clearing yourself.

This act of you is already hinting to me that you're expecting a mislynch this DP, and it seems that you don't want to get your hands dirty and be called out for it next DP, like you had potentially done on DP1.

This situation was putting me under a predicament of choice; but no anymore, really. I suppose the fact that i'm entertaining this conversation means i see the town in Rej in some of his posts and i'm expecting a case of defense from him, so i'll wait for some time before i confirm my vote on him.

Tell me what you really think, even if it's bullshit. Throwing mud in the eye of an unactive or an easy target won't cut it.
:lok:
yes and I expect that mislynch to be me, hope that justifies your read about me expecting there to be a mislynch
I am still trying, I shifted my neg PoE to xEphe/SK/Alice and I voted xEphe when PK threw the TSQ reference on me, people always can contribute to my thoughts, I tried to pressure several people like Ansa, Alice and previously Mich, TSQ and xEphe
now what do you wanna add to it?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This game is no exception. TSQ and Rej made me really uncomfortable with their behavior near the end of DP1. But TSQ gave me the most feeling.

But right now I believe Rej could be scum besides Lonely. Compared to me Rej never showed he's very serious. I don't think he read all of TSQ's post to know him closely and in more detailed. Get the vibes from reading TSQ back and forths with you. He looked very happy and careless
I agree with this take, I don't think he read most posts at all, he was totally out of phase last EOD

My point with Michelle was I wanted to say if someone would use her death to influence a lynch in some way which he did.

The person who killed michelle obviously knew michelle had confrontation with so iys likely that kill was done to benefit in some way its possible for rej to also benefit from that kill and use at as shield to say it cant be him.
This is also a good take, and might I add that Rej shot himself by first bringing it up with his Michelle apology

Yo you are wrong with my wagonomics accusation. I TR both in the end but I was forced to make decisions. My votes were PoE votes in the end I would have noone lynched off thats why I tackled Ansa and Best
So either xEph played a faulty game or scum is hidden.
You town read both? But still voted TSQ? Come play @Rej I have some questions for you

I did buy it as towny frustration. I ask myself wether we both could be counteraligned xEph.
You always had the opposite read on TSQ other than me.
So... You bought his towny frustration, and you conceive that fact that both you and XEph could be counter aligned, meaning assuming you were town, XEph would be your target, and with limited time, and being forced into a decision, you decided against your thought process? Not. Looking. Good.

Michelle
Thestatusquo
Rej

-PK-
Ansatsuken
Kyte_

Elmage G Ace
Sagebee
Imperfection
SoulKiller
-Best-

xEphemeralx
Mr.Lonely

Alice in Noodleland

:pick:

Vote lynch Alice in Noodleland

just sidenotes
@Sagebee why PK over best? PK's all around D1 was more engageful and townier than Best's
Very inconsistent reads from your previous...

Yes, I town read them. And I don't imagine that you're voting right now with the intention to lynch, because you're well aware that it's highly unlikely that anyone follows you on that vote, which makes me wonder if you're simply taking the sidelines on the voting charts to avoid being called out for a mislynch later on, as you had potentially done last DP as you took out Michelle.

To answer your question, Sagebee has brought in some valid posts and Alice is being her usual miserable town self. But that's beside the point, I can't impose my opinion on you nor I'm ready to tell you with all due confidence that they're both towns.

But I have a bad feeling that if - in the unlikely chance - that you're town, this isn't just going to hunt you down, even once you survive this phase. But is also going be the downfall of town.
I agree with this POV, there's a possibility that Rej is town but his play is letting him down

:pick: nibba what, I pushed 2 people D1 and now I am then anklepoint of town's doom?
that is pretty bad portrayal you have for me

and noone follows ted's advice of not lynching me?
he did his job as town and spread little clues on how to defeat scum
You know, your behavior this game is almost classic scum, please I want your reads

lol if Alice and SK are masons then they are pretty scummy masons
Unvote

will answer your accusations later
I'm waiting too...
counter case, his words are often directed towards town as generic, reading his posts I always got the feeling of a civ speaking naturally his mind, I could quote 99% of his posts and point out neutral and townish behaviour

something I don't feel with other players
I think it is more dangerous to lynch him than not to lynch him, that is my simple math I get from deeptownish/deepwolvish players

everyone who made a case against PK made a lackluster case against him based on out of place pushes by TSQ, while PK was positively influencing town in their flow
Case against PK, he hasn't pushed anyone, was more the commentary type, he provided no real information ( info on SK don't count because most of us here already know Soulkillers playstyle) his main intersection was with TSQ, when he was pushed because he was voted

At this point I'd like to point out that both PK and XEph attacked TSQ at different point due to him going for Best

The above info may be relevant later, but for now, I'll need to speak with the sub for Best

Lol tbh I gotta agree with SK.
Rej's list is pretty weird.

I will stick with my suspects for this phase.
I am down to lynch either Rej or Eph. Both seem scummy to me.
Rej is the TSQ of this phase. All over the phase.

@Imperfection I find it funny that you point out that I disappeared after defending myself from Sagebee even though were barwly any posts after that.
The thread got active like a hour back.
There have been people missing for majority of the phase and you question my absence. Laughable.

I am also noticing this trend with you.
You seem to go along with the majority.

Last phase when it suited, you went for me then you switched to TSQ, this phase Rej is on your list and now me again.
Either you are a bandwagon follower or you are actually using thr newbie cover till now easily blend in with the majority.
I understand the bolded and why you'd say that, but I need details on people you want to lynch!

Also, now is a good time to mention that most of your posts are reaction to sus or someone shading you

Same thing for you as well SK.

You say my posts are minimalistic but I feel I still contributed more than Alice, Elmage, imperfection, the lurkers and to an extent even Kyte.

Wallies are good and convenient to look like you contribute and then disappear for hours on end.

Even though I do want to lynch Rej, its just a point for others that if I die to keep an eye on SK as well.
Did you bother to read the Wallie? Also, No, you haven't contributed as much as me information wise, you probably just have more posts that's all

Alice was trying to throw in lots of 3rd party talk for a while
She only mentioned it like once or twice I think let's not misinterpret ourselves

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
good, finally having some balls, now state your case in one big nice post on why I am mafia and why i am better lynch candidate than the rest. Go ahead buddy, so I can destroy your entire case in one go.
Well it is a gut feeling for the most part since I know you can pull off such power moves to divide and conquer town.
I don't get why you think you can drive the narrative for the lynches and towards the suspects coming off as this self established leader of town.
That play can be good because if it rubs off constantly since the start, your alignment to town will be taken for granted by the others giving you an easy path later on if you are indeed scum.

I went back to the thread and you were one of the first people to have suspicion on me and it was for a pretty senseless reason if I am being honest. I wasn't convincing was the case against me coz all I did was not drive suspects but just give an overview. I argue who even was convincing in that clusterfck of a dayphase.

Kinda felt like voting you last phase but felt I'd be going against the flow of the town at that time and with the position I was in I didn't wanna risk getting lynched for that move.

Maybe this was a wrong move too, we'll find out. But you wanted my case for the vote. Here it is.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something mentioned that I'm not interacting with anyone, meanwhile I've been mentioning you guys and nobody is responding
@xEphemeralx what do you have to say about my earlier thoughts on your EOD behavior?

@Rej I'm still waiting your response

@Ansatsuken what are your current reads?

@-PK- what are your reads on other players, even if you sus SK, there's probably more scum

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@TheLukundo @Just_Red reads? We don't have much time anymore
Red would walk in frenzy toward the man who just asked her the crazy question, smashed a bunch of papers on his table and looked him dead in the eyes, tired and crazy, "Look We had 10 hours left, 4 hours ago, so 6 hours now. Also Sorry to Say but reading GODDAMN 50+ pages is not easy not to mention, isn't fast. So excuse me if I haven't posted anything other then my introduction. Sir." She would walk back down to her table and continue scrolling the pages of the forum. Muttering under her breath, "Housemothers, there so much."

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reason? Please be as detailed as possible, or behavior this far has been classic scum, I'm willing to give you benefit of the doubt yet
I'm waiting too...
:pick:huh I answered his accusations lol
So... You bought his towny frustration, and you conceive that fact that both you and XEph could be counter aligned, meaning assuming you were town, XEph would be your target, and with limited time, and being forced into a decision, you decided against your thought process? Not. Looking. Good.
So we all made a misdecision. Couldn't do much there, xEph convinced me last DP, but his behaviour this DP changed and gave me to think. That is it.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Red would walk in frenzy toward the man who just asked her the crazy question, smashed a bunch of papers on his table and looked him dead in the eyes, tired and crazy, "Look We had 10 hours left, 4 hours ago, so 6 hours now. Also Sorry to Say but reading GODDAMN 50+ pages is not easy not to mention, isn't fast. So excuse me if I haven't posted anything other then my introduction. Sir." She would walk back down to her table and continue scrolling the pages of the forum. Muttering under her breath, "Housemothers, there so much."
Fair enough, but I still need contributions before Eod

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
just **** it, if anyone wanna interct with me, PLEASE ONE POST, ONE OR TWO QUESTIONS
dont **** up a fellow towny you guilty naggers
Currently in the middle of something but you ignored my question toward you regarding PK. it feels like you are purposely avoiding to discuss or talk about certain things. I wonder why.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just **** it, if anyone wanna interct with me, PLEASE ONE POST, ONE OR TWO QUESTIONS
dont **** up a fellow towny you guilty naggers
1. Why did you target Michelle?

2. Why is it that you didn't seem to take EOD seriously

3. You have been inconsistent, what do you have to say about that? Take a look at my thoughts on your behavior in the Wallie above

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej; If you're thinking you'd just get away with replicating TSQ's attitude, think again.

Also, I’m reading all the claims thrown around, and something's been bugging me; the element of technical-based reads is lacking. It almost feels like no progress in terms of night investigations has been made, and it's only D2. Of course, it's a closed setup, and some are more favorable than others, but i expected more solid confident claims to float.

Status
Not open for further replies.