Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I get lynched I'd look at those who abstain because from wolf perspective it is easy to get a wagon rolling on me without actively causing the mislynch. I have a bad feeling that active voters are town.

Reactions: Just_Red

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

First of all, we lost Arthur Shelby and Finn Shelby, this is very hard times we live in my brothers and sisters. Let's take a moment of silence for such loss.

Now, that's out of the way let's get into the real business. The only people I want to see in the hanging list is the following. Rej, Ansa, Eph, Mr.Lonely and PK. If I see anyone voting for anyone outside of these 5. Then you will have to answer to me. The end of last DP was straight up complete clusterfuck. Everything was all over the place and I thought people would be able to see that TSQ was acting out of townie frustration. Yet, people placed their vote on him and quite frankly it's TSQ fault for being all over the place but his irrational actions should by itself been an indicator.

We lost Michelle this NP. I heavily disliked Ephermeral interaction with michelle and how he thought she could possibly be scum. Her death could very much might an attempt to frame the guy. I don't think if he was scum he would put himself in such situation and I get the genuine feeling from his posts. Due to the two points I just mentioned i was not gonna include him in the main suspect players above, but some things came into my attention that made me place him there as well. However, some people actions like rej and ansa made me keep the dude in the suspect list which I will describe down below.

Let's start with the guy I have my vote on rej. Honestly, he was not in my target in DP1 but then I saw how he dealt with the cluster **** situation. He jumped off the votes between EPH to TSQ when both of them were tie. I felt like he enjoyed the chaos going around. By him breaking the tie he saved EPH and if rej is scum then he could potentially saved his partner in crime eph why would he break a tie if it was not to save his scum partner? you could state that he might be townie who went for the one who is more suspicious but quite frankly both eph and tsq were not in a very nice situation at all, he could of easily left it for random and allowed luck to decide but he did not. He made a post during this DP that I very much dislike. Alice called him out about him being scum and he replied to her stating that alice could potentially be scum. Now that made me pause for a second, how the **** can you even throw mud alice way and tell her that she might be scum? i don't care what anyone says but alice for me right now is hard locked townie. If she flips scum for whatever reason then kudos to her and I will admit that I fucked up. It felt like "oh you think i am scum? well guess what? i think you might be scum too!". He went and casted his vote on best at one point during DP1 and his vote on ansa could literally be w/w distancing. Another post he made regarding PK is that he agrees with his 2 other suspect which is in that case is eph and me. It does not strike me like he is genuinely trying to catch scum. I will pressure the shit out of this guy and will see where we will go with it.

Ansa, I don't know about you folks, but ansa seems off to me this game. The dude had 3 main suspects in DP1 and the reason he gave for suspecting these players applied for so many other players. He seemed very careful on who to place his vote on and felt like he was changing his mind on the fly. The reasons he had against Mr.Lonely for me felt stronger but went for EPH or TSQ which had the same reason if my memory serves me right and are weaker candidate than Mr.Lonely, he seems very careful to create a case and push like the townie ansa I know. Not sure that when ansa voted he knew that rej already broke the tie. I don't know i have a feeling ansa should of known that TSQ frustration was townie frustration. After both me and imperfection voted for rej he possibly could of taken this opportunity to join the wagon and bust his team mate for some townie credit.

Eph, tunneled TSQ to oblivion and his reads and the way he approached michelle toward end of DP1 was hella suspicious. Michelle dying makes me take a step back and not place my vote on the guy cause then it would be way too obvious. I feel like the scum kill was purposefully trying to frame the guy and get him mislynched. However, I have him in my list because if rej is scum then he purposely broke the tie to save his scum mate. Same thing can be applied for ansa, if ansa did not know that rej voted then he also purposely broke the tie to save EPH.

Mr.Lonely, did nothing to contribute and made baseless posts, did not scum hunt and feels like he is keeping low profile. I saw townie Mr.Lonely and had way better vibes to him and made really good posts.

PK, is a tricky one but i have a feeling the dude might be scum, he made couple of posts beginning of DP1 about him catching and when he did 10+ pages in he provided absolutely nothing. When he was pushed by TSQ he started getting active and his reads and posts felt like it only centered around the person pressuring him which was TSQ. He made a post this DP about his suspects and his reason for me is very iffy. Stating that i did some shenanigans that caused the chaos last DP? if anything my interaction with TSQ should of been sufficient for people that TSQ is very possible not scum due to his burst of frustration. It feels like throwing a mud in my way just for the sake of it.

Now the concern I have here is that the players I mentioned have each other as their suspects. PK has rej and eph as his suspects, Ansa has PK, Mr.Lonely, and Rej as his suspects and removed Eph from there for some reason. Not sure on eph suspects yet don't think he presented his yet. But you see the trend? these people have each other as suspects. Ansa interacted with eph quite frequently and vice versa is it w/w interaction? or is it w/t interaction? it can't be that all scum are pointing fingers at one another which makes me believe that the chances of scum being in this group is very high. By catching the scum among the list we can easily either clear players or confirm players if they are scum or not. I have a feeling that rej might not be scum because of TSQ statement saying that rej could is townie and he elaborated that he can't explain why at that moment and TSQ is in the after life right now. My vote might change among those players I mentioned and hopefully i land at the right decision by the end of this DP. Please, I want people to interact with this post and give me their thoughts.
Yo you are wrong with my wagonomics accusation. I TR both in the end but I was forced to make decisions. My votes were PoE votes in the end I would have noone lynched off thats why I tackled Ansa and Best
So either xEph played a faulty game or scum is hidden.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't buy tsq's "frustration" schtick as genuine townie frustration

He checked all the boxes for scum that got pissy because they were caught early and throwing a fit/trying to find a quick mislynch

And his eod was the last straw, there's no way to genuinely town read that slot when he played the way he did, which also facilitated my associative read on Michelle in case tsq did indeed flip scum
I did buy it as towny frustration. I ask myself wether we both could be counteraligned xEph.
You always had the opposite read on TSQ other than me.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like Ansa's tone, but hmm, could it be a towny Ansa tone? Not sure

I am curious why SK confidently pushes a mislynch. Would someone aligned with Thomas Shelby be that executive?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rej
SoulKiller
Kyte_

xEphemeralx
-Best-
-PK-

Elmage G Ace
Ansatsuken
Imperfection
Mr.Lonely

Thestatusquo
Alice in Noodleland
Sagebee

Michelle

:pick:
Michelle
Thestatusquo
Rej

-PK-
Ansatsuken
Kyte_

Elmage G Ace
Sagebee
Imperfection
SoulKiller
-Best-

xEphemeralx
Mr.Lonely

Alice in Noodleland

:pick:

Vote lynch Alice in Noodleland

just sidenotes
@Sagebee why PK over best? PK's all around D1 was more engageful and townier than Best's

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
VOTE COUNT

Ansatsuken - Mr.lonely - Rej
Alice in Noodleland - XEphemeralx
Soulkiller - Rej
Imperfection - Rej
Sagebee - PK
Rej - Ansatsuken - Alice in Noodleland

Rej - (X3)
xEphemeralx - (X1)
PK (X1)
Alice in Noodleland (X1)

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'm not a perfect player. I rarely can get my scum hunting right in DP1. My read always off. Like in the previous game I nearly lynched Red that would cause a mislynch. TSQ was very clever.

This game is no exception. TSQ and Rej made me really uncomfortable with their behavior near the end of DP1. But TSQ gave me the most feeling.

But right now I believe Rej could be scum besides Lonely. Compared to me Rej never showed he's very serious. I don't think he read all of TSQ's post to know him closely and in more detailed. Get the vibes from reading TSQ back and forths with you. He looked very happy and careless
No one said that you are a perfect player, the way you are approaching this game is little bit different from your townie ansa. You seem way too careful in your approaches DP1 and the reasons seem little bit under whelming.

Also, sorry if i was MIA at times.

I'm tryna go through all the posts at the moment, and I'd love to hear people's opinions on TSQ's lynch and the small farce that took place at the EoD, for the time being.
Especially from people who were inactive at the time, for example @SoulKiller
I made a huge wallie concerning the end of EoD activity. Go ahead and read it and let me know your thoughts.

Hey guys. Voting me for the Michelle tizzy huh. I am sorry I am currently sick.
I am quite pessimistic right now and would need time to gain my optimism.
Don't try and use sickness as form to gain empathy from me. I stated my reasons against you.

]I will put myself in Michelles shoes and think that there is a person out there who could antagonize both me and Michelle.

SK
Ansa
Sage
Alice
You see can't speak for the other 3 and I don't think alice nor sagebee would honestly antagonize you by killing off michelle. But I will be speaking for myself. The reasons i have against you have nothing to do with Michelle death, It's just signs I noticed from you that I need you to address every single one of them. Really, you honestly think that alice could be scum here? are you being serious bro?

vote lynch Ansatsuken

one of those who could profit from both me and Mich falling
You see, I am not against an Ansa lynch at all or anyone from the suspects I mentioned but if i have to move my vote I need you to give me enough reason why i should not lynch your ass this DP.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I get lynched I'd look at those who abstain because from wolf perspective it is easy to get a wagon rolling on me without actively causing the mislynch. I have a bad feeling that active voters are town.

I have a bad feeling that you are a townie as well but i can't just ignore all the points going toward you.

Yo you are wrong with my wagonomics accusation. I TR both in the end but I was forced to make decisions. My votes were PoE votes in the end I would have noone lynched off thats why I tackled Ansa and Best
So either xEph played a faulty game or scum is hidden.
Why were you forced to make a decision? RNG would of decided one of them to die, why you felt the need to break the tie yourself? If i was in your position I would of not pushed for either since both of them were in pretty bad spot tbh.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't like Ansa's tone, but hmm, could it be a towny Ansa tone? Not sure
What you don't like with Ansa's tone?

I am curious why SK confidently pushes a mislynch. Would someone aligned with Thomas Shelby be that executive?
I have to start pushing my suspects and if i have to be aggressive then so be it, we lost both important members of the shelby family and I am not risking losing more. I won't let the same cluster **** happens again. You still not giving me any reason why I should go after the other 4 in my suspect list. You just making empty posts that is not changing my mind at all.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A vote on Sagebee or Alice or Sagebee should not come to pass this DP

Come on Kyte, where is your activity? are you dodging me now mate? want me to rotate 360 degrees and pressure you to oblivion? You made one post and it seems you did not even read DP2 yet.

Also, elaborate on this statement of yours? you saying you might vote for Alice or sagebee this DP? what is your thoughts, suspects etc? you trying to go under the radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.