Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

My reaction when I caught up to the end of DP1. That was some holy shit wtf did i read moments. It seems my gut was right and TSQ just massively fucked up big time. My next post will be lengthy but for now.

VoteLynch: Rej

Reactions: Just_Red

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay I have a new analysis.
Rej is my prime suspect now.
On Page 29, Michelle says that they are their number 1 scum read, but nobody had agreed to lynch them since tsq was more of a prime suspect at the time.
TSQ also defended Rej, but said they "didnt have time to explain" why they were town. So many names were provided as if he just knew something but that would be impossible.
Unfortunately we didnt get much info there in consequence.

On a few occasions, Rej was asked to provide his thoughts and not much was given. They did choose to go after a mid wagon who wasnt posting at all (Best) at first which I would find convenient if they are wolf.

I also feel that with this knowledge we know that it would be convenient to have Michelle killed during the night phase. It could be an easy set up to make everyone suspicious of xEphemeralx also since they were the one to get the wagon going that let to tsq lynched, and if they (eph) were indeed wolf, it would make sense to kill Michelle for coming so close to lynching them.

Hope I provided enough for some debate :w
I agree about everything you said in the third paragraph.

Change VoteLynch: Rej

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

First of all, we lost Arthur Shelby and Finn Shelby, this is very hard times we live in my brothers and sisters. Let's take a moment of silence for such loss.

Now, that's out of the way let's get into the real business. The only people I want to see in the hanging list is the following. Rej, Ansa, Eph, Mr.Lonely and PK. If I see anyone voting for anyone outside of these 5. Then you will have to answer to me. The end of last DP was straight up complete clusterfuck. Everything was all over the place and I thought people would be able to see that TSQ was acting out of townie frustration. Yet, people placed their vote on him and quite frankly it's TSQ fault for being all over the place but his irrational actions should by itself been an indicator.

We lost Michelle this NP. I heavily disliked Ephermeral interaction with michelle and how he thought she could possibly be scum. Her death could very much might an attempt to frame the guy. I don't think if he was scum he would put himself in such situation and I get the genuine feeling from his posts. Due to the two points I just mentioned i was not gonna include him in the main suspect players above, but some things came into my attention that made me place him there as well. However, some people actions like rej and ansa made me keep the dude in the suspect list which I will describe down below.

Let's start with the guy I have my vote on rej. Honestly, he was not in my target in DP1 but then I saw how he dealt with the cluster **** situation. He jumped off the votes between EPH to TSQ when both of them were tie. I felt like he enjoyed the chaos going around. By him breaking the tie he saved EPH and if rej is scum then he could potentially saved his partner in crime eph why would he break a tie if it was not to save his scum partner? you could state that he might be townie who went for the one who is more suspicious but quite frankly both eph and tsq were not in a very nice situation at all, he could of easily left it for random and allowed luck to decide but he did not. He made a post during this DP that I very much dislike. Alice called him out about him being scum and he replied to her stating that alice could potentially be scum. Now that made me pause for a second, how the **** can you even throw mud alice way and tell her that she might be scum? i don't care what anyone says but alice for me right now is hard locked townie. If she flips scum for whatever reason then kudos to her and I will admit that I fucked up. It felt like "oh you think i am scum? well guess what? i think you might be scum too!". He went and casted his vote on best at one point during DP1 and his vote on ansa could literally be w/w distancing. Another post he made regarding PK is that he agrees with his 2 other suspect which is in that case is eph and me. It does not strike me like he is genuinely trying to catch scum. I will pressure the shit out of this guy and will see where we will go with it.

Ansa, I don't know about you folks, but ansa seems off to me this game. The dude had 3 main suspects in DP1 and the reason he gave for suspecting these players applied for so many other players. He seemed very careful on who to place his vote on and felt like he was changing his mind on the fly. The reasons he had against Mr.Lonely for me felt stronger but went for EPH or TSQ which had the same reason if my memory serves me right and are weaker candidate than Mr.Lonely, he seems very careful to create a case and push like the townie ansa I know. Not sure that when ansa voted he knew that rej already broke the tie. I don't know i have a feeling ansa should of known that TSQ frustration was townie frustration. After both me and imperfection voted for rej he possibly could of taken this opportunity to join the wagon and bust his team mate for some townie credit.

Eph, tunneled TSQ to oblivion and his reads and the way he approached michelle toward end of DP1 was hella suspicious. Michelle dying makes me take a step back and not place my vote on the guy cause then it would be way too obvious. I feel like the scum kill was purposefully trying to frame the guy and get him mislynched. However, I have him in my list because if rej is scum then he purposely broke the tie to save his scum mate. Same thing can be applied for ansa, if ansa did not know that rej voted then he also purposely broke the tie to save EPH.

Mr.Lonely, did nothing to contribute and made baseless posts, did not scum hunt and feels like he is keeping low profile. I saw townie Mr.Lonely and had way better vibes to him and made really good posts.

PK, is a tricky one but i have a feeling the dude might be scum, he made couple of posts beginning of DP1 about him catching and when he did 10+ pages in he provided absolutely nothing. When he was pushed by TSQ he started getting active and his reads and posts felt like it only centered around the person pressuring him which was TSQ. He made a post this DP about his suspects and his reason for me is very iffy. Stating that i did some shenanigans that caused the chaos last DP? if anything my interaction with TSQ should of been sufficient for people that TSQ is very possible not scum due to his burst of frustration. It feels like throwing a mud in my way just for the sake of it.

Now the concern I have here is that the players I mentioned have each other as their suspects. PK has rej and eph as his suspects, Ansa has PK, Mr.Lonely, and Rej as his suspects and removed Eph from there for some reason. Not sure on eph suspects yet don't think he presented his yet. But you see the trend? these people have each other as suspects. Ansa interacted with eph quite frequently and vice versa is it w/w interaction? or is it w/t interaction? it can't be that all scum are pointing fingers at one another which makes me believe that the chances of scum being in this group is very high. By catching the scum among the list we can easily either clear players or confirm players if they are scum or not. I have a feeling that rej might not be scum because of TSQ statement saying that rej could is townie and he elaborated that he can't explain why at that moment and TSQ is in the after life right now. My vote might change among those players I mentioned and hopefully i land at the right decision by the end of this DP. Please, I want people to interact with this post and give me their thoughts.

• Wow

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

First of all, we lost Arthur Shelby and Finn Shelby, this is very hard times we live in my brothers and sisters. Let's take a moment of silence for such loss.

Now, that's out of the way let's get into the real business. The only people I want to see in the hanging list is the following. Rej, Ansa, Eph, Mr.Lonely and PK. If I see anyone voting for anyone outside of these 5. Then you will have to answer to me. The end of last DP was straight up complete clusterfuck. Everything was all over the place and I thought people would be able to see that TSQ was acting out of townie frustration. Yet, people placed their vote on him and quite frankly it's TSQ fault for being all over the place but his irrational actions should by itself been an indicator.

We lost Michelle this NP. I heavily disliked Ephermeral interaction with michelle and how he thought she could possibly be scum. Her death could very much might an attempt to frame the guy. I don't think if he was scum he would put himself in such situation and I get the genuine feeling from his posts. Due to the two points I just mentioned i was not gonna include him in the main suspect players above, but some things came into my attention that made me place him there as well. However, some people actions like rej and ansa made me keep the dude in the suspect list which I will describe down below.

Let's start with the guy I have my vote on rej. Honestly, he was not in my target in DP1 but then I saw how he dealt with the cluster **** situation. He jumped off the votes between EPH to TSQ when both of them were tie. I felt like he enjoyed the chaos going around. By him breaking the tie he saved EPH and if rej is scum then he could potentially saved his partner in crime eph why would he break a tie if it was not to save his scum partner? you could state that he might be townie who went for the one who is more suspicious but quite frankly both eph and tsq were not in a very nice situation at all, he could of easily left it for random and allowed luck to decide but he did not. He made a post during this DP that I very much dislike. Alice called him out about him being scum and he replied to her stating that alice could potentially be scum. Now that made me pause for a second, how the **** can you even throw mud alice way and tell her that she might be scum? i don't care what anyone says but alice for me right now is hard locked townie. If she flips scum for whatever reason then kudos to her and I will admit that I fucked up. It felt like "oh you think i am scum? well guess what? i think you might be scum too!". He went and casted his vote on best at one point during DP1 and his vote on ansa could literally be w/w distancing. Another post he made regarding PK is that he agrees with his 2 other suspect which is in that case is eph and me. It does not strike me like he is genuinely trying to catch scum. I will pressure the shit out of this guy and will see where we will go with it.

Ansa, I don't know about you folks, but ansa seems off to me this game. The dude had 3 main suspects in DP1 and the reason he gave for suspecting these players applied for so many other players. He seemed very careful on who to place his vote on and felt like he was changing his mind on the fly. The reasons he had against Mr.Lonely for me felt stronger but went for EPH or TSQ which had the same reason if my memory serves me right and are weaker candidate than Mr.Lonely, he seems very careful to create a case and push like the townie ansa I know. Not sure that when ansa voted he knew that rej already broke the tie. I don't know i have a feeling ansa should of known that TSQ frustration was townie frustration. After both me and imperfection voted for rej he possibly could of taken this opportunity to join the wagon and bust his team mate for some townie credit.

Eph, tunneled TSQ to oblivion and his reads and the way he approached michelle toward end of DP1 was hella suspicious. Michelle dying makes me take a step back and not place my vote on the guy cause then it would be way too obvious. I feel like the scum kill was purposefully trying to frame the guy and get him mislynched. However, I have him in my list because if rej is scum then he purposely broke the tie to save his scum mate. Same thing can be applied for ansa, if ansa did not know that rej voted then he also purposely broke the tie to save EPH.

Mr.Lonely, did nothing to contribute and made baseless posts, did not scum hunt and feels like he is keeping low profile. I saw townie Mr.Lonely and had way better vibes to him and made really good posts.

PK, is a tricky one but i have a feeling the dude might be scum, he made couple of posts beginning of DP1 about him catching and when he did 10+ pages in he provided absolutely nothing. When he was pushed by TSQ he started getting active and his reads and posts felt like it only centered around the person pressuring him which was TSQ. He made a post this DP about his suspects and his reason for me is very iffy. Stating that i did some shenanigans that caused the chaos last DP? if anything my interaction with TSQ should of been sufficient for people that TSQ is very possible not scum due to his burst of frustration. It feels like throwing a mud in my way just for the sake of it.

Now the concern I have here is that the players I mentioned have each other as their suspects. PK has rej and eph as his suspects, Ansa has PK, Mr.Lonely, and Rej as his suspects and removed Eph from there for some reason. Not sure on eph suspects yet don't think he presented his yet. But you see the trend? these people have each other as suspects. Ansa interacted with eph quite frequently and vice versa is it w/w interaction? or is it w/t interaction? it can't be that all scum are pointing fingers at one another which makes me believe that the chances of scum being in this group is very high. By catching the scum among the list we can easily either clear players or confirm players if they are scum or not. I have a feeling that rej might not be scum because of TSQ statement saying that rej could is townie and he elaborated that he can't explain why at that moment and TSQ is in the after life right now. My vote might change among those players I mentioned and hopefully i land at the right decision by the end of this DP. Please, I want people to interact with this post and give me their thoughts.
Nah mate you misunderstood me.
Those were 2 separate things

I said if you were scum you'd be capable of doing a power move like killing Michelle since she was core town for many.

My other part meant that you just weren't there for the end of day phase and had you been I think TSQ might have controlled himself and not been all over the place as he was.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This kind of makes my eyes bleed

But surprisingly it's not a bad post at all

Do you have thoughts on Best? Considering tsq wanted to kill him yesterday and he still isn't engaging today, and he's more or less in the same position as mr.lonely fmpov

Something on elmage/sage wouldn't hurt either, I'm iffy on both of those slots

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My other part meant that you just weren't there for the end of day phase and had you been I think TSQ might have controlled himself and not been all over the place as he was.
Whelp, i am just unlucky that the host lives in india and we have about 12 hour difference, I stayed up in the game as much as I can and i had to pass out and go to sleep. It was 4 am, as for TSQ he i can't control what the dude do, he allowed his emotions to get the better of him.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And if you think about it the framing goes either way.

Michelle was after both rej and Eph.

So either one of these 2 killed her to frame the other or it was the work of someone else on the outside to keep the attention on them since they would become prime lynch targets.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So either one of these 2 killed her to frame the other or it was the work of someone else on the outside to keep the attention on them since they would become prime lynch targets.
This is a good take

I forgot that outside of my argument with Michelle, she was also consistently shading Rej at eod

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This kind of makes my eyes bleed
Wallies make my eyes bleed as well but there was soo much shit that happened in my absence i had to put it all together into one big post.

Do you have thoughts on Best? Considering tsq wanted to kill him yesterday and he still isn't engaging today, and he's more or less in the same position as mr.lonely fmpov
Best should be mod killed or subbed out. The dude is inactive and if he is townie then he is burden to townies. Mr.Lonely posts were better than Best. Best literally did nothing except making 1 sentence posts.

Something on elmage/sage wouldn't hurt either, I'm iffy on both of those slots
I don't think sage is a scum at the moment his posts feels like he is genuinely trying to hunt for scum. As for elmage I need to see his contribution this DP to get better read on him because I still have the same reads i have on him which i stated in dp1.

But who are your major suspects for this DP Eph? i am curious.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That could also be true but when I look at the players outside of the 5 i just mentioned (outside of kyte and elmage who could possibly pull a stunt like thi) but they so far don't seem suspicious for me just yet. I usually read those two individuals better in DP2 +. What's your thoughts on kyte and elmage? do you think one of them could possibly be scum?

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wallies make my eyes bleed as well but there was soo much shit that happened in my absence i had to put it all together into one big post.

Best should be mod killed or subbed out. The dude is inactive and if he is townie then he is burden to townies. Mr.Lonely posts were better than Best. Best literally did nothing except making 1 sentence posts.

I don't think sage is a scum at the moment his posts feels like he is genuinely trying to hunt for scum. As for elmage I need to see his contribution this DP to get better read on him because I still have the same reads i have on him which i stated in dp1.

But who are your major suspects for this DP Eph? i am curious.
As far as I'm concerned, Elmage is in the lynch pile today.

I don't remember anything from him, I know he made a few wall posts, but absolutely nothing else that sticks out to me as actual involvement.

He has no relevant interactions that I can recall off the top of my head, his posts are alright at best tonally, but when you don't directly engage others and just make solitary "analysis" posts, it's easy to put forward a good tone.

He also kept his hands clean at eod, which is never a good look imo

Sage is in a better spot interaction-wise, but far from enough to get a town lean from me, he's like the voice in the background that screams "I'm contributing!" without actually.. contributing, none of his thoughts so far felt organic, and I don't recall him following up on his own questions

Rej is a bit of a weird one, I'm always wary of slots that are too conveniently placed under a bad light, and from what I can tell, that's where Rej is atm. I'll review D1, especially eod and VCs to see if I find anything more.. concrete on him, but right now, considering how fast a wagon is forming on him on top of everything else, it gives me pretty bad vibes

Best/Mr.Lonely are one and the same, they both need to get involved and start engaging a lot this phase to actually get something to solve them from, because there's literally nothing right now.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As far as I'm concerned, Elmage is in the lynch pile today.

I don't remember anything from him, I know he made a few wall posts, but absolutely nothing else that sticks out to me as actual involvement.

He has no relevant interactions that I can recall off the top of my head, his posts are alright at best tonally, but when you don't directly engage others and just make solitary "analysis" posts, it's easy to put forward a good tone.

He also kept his hands clean at eod, which is never a good look imo
That's fair points toward the guy. Definitely something to keep in mind. What do you think of Kyte?

Sage is in a better spot interaction-wise, but far from enough to get a town lean from me, he's like the voice in the background that screams "I'm contributing!" without actually.. contributing, none of his thoughts so far felt organic, and I don't recall him following up on his own questions
His reads on other players felt very genuine for me. But this is sagebee we are talking about so anything is possible.

Rej is a bit of a weird one, I'm always wary of slots that are too conveniently placed under a bad light, and from what I can tell, that's where Rej is atm. I'll review D1, especially eod and VCs to see if I find anything more.. concrete on him, but right now, considering how fast a wagon is forming on him on top of everything else, it gives me pretty bad vibes
I am getting some vibes because of that too, He had zero votes, but when I did vote him he quickly gained two votes just like that. Imperfection made a case against him but never casted a vote until I placed my vote on the guy. After seeing me placing a vote on him he immediately placed a vote on rej and Ansa followed quickly as well.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's fair points toward the guy. Definitely something to keep in mind. What do you think of Kyte?

His reads on other players felt very genuine for me. But this is sagebee we are talking about so anything is possible.

I am getting some vibes because of that too, He had zero votes, but when I did vote him he quickly gained two votes just like that. Imperfection made a case against him but never casted a vote until I placed my vote on the guy. After seeing me placing a vote on him he immediately placed a vote on rej and Ansa followed quickly as well.
if I'm being honest as soon as I saw you were voting for him I felt more certain about my feeling and that's why I casted a vote immediately after

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I remember liking Kyte D1, don't really remember why which could be a bad sign or simply goldfish memory, he also hasn't posted yet D2 which is kiiinda weird, I'll look over his D1 again and come back to him

Obviously not familiar with Sage's meta so I dunno what to tell you there, just what I gathered from his approach as I saw it

As for the votes on Rej, that's more or less where I was at, it picked up a bit too quickly, I think Imperfection is pure but Ansa just kind of piggybacked off of Imperfection's case on him to put a quick vote

Whether there's any merit to Imperfection not putting down a vote until after you did so yourself, I don't know. But I'm holding onto my TR of Imperfection for the time being

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That could also be true but when I look at the players outside of the 5 i just mentioned (outside of kyte and elmage who could possibly pull a stunt like thi) but they so far don't seem suspicious for me just yet. I usually read those two individuals better in DP2 +. What's your thoughts on kyte and elmage? do you think one of them could possibly be scum?
Elmage like I said in a previous post needs to give more input. A lot of people got a town lean on him but I don't see why. He's not on my scum list either but it's not like he has contributed too much. Didn't vote in the Day Phase either. Not scummy but not very helpful either.

@Kyte I liked Kyte's posts in the first Day Phase but I don't remember the ones he posted near the end. Idk if he could have pulled a move like that. Haven't played enough with most people here.
Town lean for now. Need his input in the 2nd phase now.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
iirc this is the way you played day one too

You barely if at all gave any thoughts but kept asking others about them and never followed up on the answers, if you got them
That's not true I dont only ask questions but give input even before my questioning.

Reasoning i didn't want to go first on giving thoughts is i wanted to see if i could get useful info from asking seems some players playing possum this phase which is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.