Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Funny because I don't recall you pushing him at any point

Could be wrong though, direct me to some quotes?
I never seriously pushed him because he rarely commenting so what I do is looking at him using my aspect of scum readbook

Mr.Lonely - playing very low like he being cautious not to expose much. Very careful with his steps.

Ephemeral - talking a lot but there's no scum hunting at all.
Just like you he's playing very passively especially in scum hunting department. But you have stepped up your game in the last remaining 3/4 hours so there's where the similarity between both of you ended.

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never seriously pushed him because he rarely commenting so what I do is looking at him using my aspect of scum readbook

Just like you he's playing very passively especially in scum hunting department. But you have stepped up your game in the last remaining 3/4 hours so there's where the similarity between both of you ended.
I'm pretty sure I've been anything but passive

but okay

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TSQ self sabotage was out of character, I haven't seen him like that before. I hope you're okay @Thestatusquo mafia is just a game in the end

Back to the game: this is bad, Killing Michelle was smart from mafia because she's town core. That being said, there's some information available to towns, I'll re-read the thread again with this new info in mind

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Michelle - Thestatusquo - Unvote - Rej -Unvote - XEphemeralX - Unvote -Best - Unvote - XEphemeralx
Thestatusquo - xEphemeralx - Rej - PK - Thestatusquo - PK - Best - XEphemeralx
SoulKiller - Michelle - PK - Thestatusuo - PK
Ansatsuken - Thestastusuo - Unvote - xEphemeralx -Unvote - thestatusquo
PK - Thestatusquo
Sagebee -
Ansatsuken
Elmage Ace - Thestatusquo - Unvote
Alice in Noodleland - XEphemeralx
Imperfection - PK - Thestatusquo
XEphemeralx - Thestastusuo
Rej -
Ansatsuken - Best - Unvote -XEphemeralX - Unvote -Thestatusquo

PK (X1)
Thestatusquo (X5)
Ansatsuken (X1)
XEmphemeralX (X3)

My candidate for today's lynch will be one of these five players.

FIRST.
REJ - you're sorry for Michelle's NK and not for your bandwagon on TSQ? If only i have the Vig ability i will give you the death you wanted for this game. But fortunately for you i think TSQ held that power.
Your half heartedly approached of this game since DP1 is quite obvious. unproductive. Fruitless reads . Youre not trying to catch scum but not driven much to lynch a townie. you only go with the flow.

THIRD PARTY since theres no indication of another killing aside from Michelle ,Probably a JESTER

Reactions: Just_Red

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

FIRST.
REJ - you're sorry for Michelle's NK and not for your bandwagon on TSQ? If only i have the Vig ability i will give you the death you wanted for this game. But fortunately for you i think TSQ held that power.
Your half heartedly approached of this game since DP1 is quite obvious. unproductive. Fruitless reads . Youre not trying to catch scum but not driven much to lynch a townie. you only go with the flow.

THIRD PARTY since theres no indication of another killing aside from Michelle ,Probably a JESTER
I am sorry for multiple other reasons, but not for shooting her.
Lets go back to Alice, I dislike your overly optimistic playstyle, you could be a scum pushing for mislynches and setting them up in your out of character analyses.

Can you again explain why you voted Ephemeral?

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about Rej's playstyle so I don't if this is his scum behavior.

But I find it rather convenient to kill Michelle in Night. Either Rej did that since Michelle was likely town and get his main threat out of the way regardless and deal with the consequence later and now trying to pull a TSQ by voting for himself or maybe someone trying to frame him.

Best and Mr. Lonely at this point are doing nothing. So they need to brought back to the game or be modkilled.

So my first suspect is Rej.

2nd suspect is Eph because even tho I originally thought he was a townie like TSQ but at one point he accused TSQ of open wolfing. Would be ironic if it was him who was doing that and took Michelle out.

3rd suspect for me is SK.

Coz I just have a feeling he pull such shenanigans but I am still waiting for his posts. He was not there for the previous day end either so that sucked.

Elmage, you might need to engage a little more since we are already dealing with 2 negatives.
Because by the time you catch up it seems a few pages have been added by then.

Alice had too much of a bubbly and jolly presence in the first day so I wanna see what she has to say now. Kind of a null read on you.

Imperfection I still think is a town if I am being honest. Just a gut feeling even though he has definitely grown into the game.

Sage and Kyte seem to be Town for me.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sorry for multiple other reasons, but not for shooting her.
Lets go back to Alice, I dislike your overly optimistic playstyle, you could be a scum pushing for mislynches and setting them up in your out of character analyses.

Can you again explain why you voted Ephemeral?

:lok::cautious: You can dislike my optimistic playstyle for all I care. I voted for Eph for his hallow response to TSQ. When Soulkiller and TSQ started their argument , TSQ responded with a true Townie frustration tone. Its hard to fake that. Genuine answers for arguments can only be made by a genuine Town. Soulkiller pressed hard TSQ responded. And you see SK unvoted him. I will put SK on my town list for the meantime for his gesture.

Now in Case of Ephemeral instead of listening to TSQ he just replied. I can understand it at the first round of their argument but when he came back his responses are still hallow. Still enticing TSQ who already in a hot seat that time. He didn't do what SK did , he replied to answer but not listening what TSQ was saying because what's the point ? if hes scum he already knew that what TSQ was saying was true.

I need my SHERLOCK skills to unlocked the connection between ANSATSUKEN and XEPH.

Reactions: Just_Red and Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lok::cautious: You can dislike my optimistic playstyle for all I care. I voted for Eph for his hallow response to TSQ. When Soulkiller and TSQ started their argument , TSQ responded with a true Townie frustration tone. Its hard to fake that. Genuine answers for arguments can only be made by a genuine Town. Soulkiller pressed hard TSQ responded. And you see SK unvoted him. I will put SK on my town list for the meantime for his gesture.

Now in Case of Ephemeral instead of listening to TSQ he just replied. I can understand it at the first round of their argument but when he came back his responses are still hallow. Still enticing TSQ who already in a hot seat that time. He didn't do what SK did , he replied to answer but not listening what TSQ was saying because what's the point ? if hes scum he already knew that what TSQ was saying was true.

I need my SHERLOCK skills to unlocked the connection between ANSATSUKEN and XEPH.
so Ansa and Eph are scum?

Reactions: Just_Red

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about Rej's playstyle so I don't if this is his scum behavior.

But I find it rather convenient to kill Michelle in Night. Either Rej did that since Michelle was likely town and get his main threat out of the way regardless and deal with the consequence later and now trying to pull a TSQ by voting for himself or maybe someone trying to frame him.

Best and Mr. Lonely at this point are doing nothing. So they need to brought back to the game or be modkilled.

So my first suspect is Rej.

2nd suspect is Eph because even tho I originally thought he was a townie like TSQ but at one point he accused TSQ of open wolfing. Would be ironic if it was him who was doing that and took Michelle out.

3rd suspect for me is SK.

Coz I just have a feeling he pull such shenanigans but I am still waiting for his posts. He was not there for the previous day end either so that sucked.

Elmage, you might need to engage a little more since we are already dealing with 2 negatives.
Because by the time you catch up it seems a few pages have been added by then.

Alice had too much of a bubbly and jolly presence in the first day so I wanna see what she has to say now. Kind of a null read on you.

Imperfection I still think is a town if I am being honest. Just a gut feeling even though he has definitely grown into the game.

Sage and Kyte seem to be Town for me.
:lok:
the other 2 suspects are good

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hate when town self sabotages acting erratic I expected better of thestatusquo

The players I'm honing in on this phase are ansat, ephmeral, pk and rej

@Rej You say you dont want to go indepth in reads in fear it will backfire but not doing so will lead to another mislynch on you. Also with your lazy scum hunting I didnt like your flip flopping votes last phase that were influenced by others.

@xEphemeralx your another player with your playstyle that will lead to a mislynch due to your unecessarily confrontational and joking style of play which I dont get from you seriously looking for scum

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

FIRST.

Tf is this post lmao

There's literally no reason to think tsq was the vigi

The bolded section is essentially your day 1 in a nutshell as well, and that of many others really

And why are you bringing up 3rd parties?

Status
Not open for further replies.