Vote Lynch: Thestatusquo
Votelynch : xEphemeralx

Show me how it's done.
You must be registered for see images

Let me demonstrate for you.

VoteLynch: Michelle
Votelynch : Rej

@Rej talk to me about your reads my friend, gut is not enough to make a rainbow list in day one including zero posters and 1 hello posters.

Until then

Unvote
Rej let my messages without answer.

Change Vote Lynch: @Rej
VoteLynch: Thestatusquo

Currently disliking how TSQ's play compares to Ephemeral. Ephemeral down to second place. I will keep observing.
Votelynch : -PK-
I understand where you are coming. Trying to explain to her but i can speak for myself, this feels like buddy buddy. Keeping an eye on you mate.

Too much simplicity might hurt my brain

Ouch ignored my post which had the same question but answered his post. Hurts man, my poor heart can't handle such cruelness.

rofl, you do realize that was my introductory post right? always gotta enter with style michelle. If we wanna use this logic you are using then your introductory post was meaningless and shows no signs of you trying to contribute townies in any shape way or form. I always post good, so using that as a mafia indicator is very meh. Trust me, the vibe was anything but forced! I truly am excited ^^

isn't that just your gut feeling? "something mafia SK would say" don't go around acting like you know my mafia meta cause I have no meta ^^ I am telling you this for your sake so you can have better understanding at reading me. All of this because of my introductory post that I do almost in any other game.

I am neither a deep wolf nor a shallow villager, I am the pillar of townies. But are you a villager michelle?

lkr

I don't need to pretend to be townie michelle. Only scum would try and do that. Again, you are looking too deep into an introductory post, it's meant for entertainment purpose and if you doubt anything said in that post then I am here to prove ya wrong. It's fine if you wanna suspect me based on my first post in the game but know this. You are wrong and I am right, but if you read the post then you already know that ;D

You need to pay attentions to the gifs I post they say alot. In the post i voted you the gif included in it was like "no i am no gentlment" and i demonstrated that by voting you, I was simply demonstrating the thing i tried to say with my f. Ofcourse, I got a reaction from you. But I know how your brain works and it's tricky to get through your head sometimes.

Are you trying to say that it's hard to keep up with the fakeness as scum and you wish you had to do nothing to survive? If that's the case then I can help you with that buddy. Although, the method I use might be very extreme, you won't be able to post anything at all. Just admit that you are scum.

Elmage is actually pushing someone DP1. Not gonna wait until DP2 to gather your thoughts this time huh? Although, I don't see Ephemeral to be a scum at this point. Ofcourse, i have my eyes on him ^^

Look at you, being all nice and supportive, is it geniune tho? I wonder ^^

I can agree with imperfection, but kyte? eh the dude can be sly as ****. How do I know? i just know ^^

A motivated townie Thestatusquo is not an easy guy to lynch. The fact that you are getting this much attention already might be an indicator.

Some next level analysis ^^

Not really, players behavior change/improve every game they play. Trying to find bad guys is achieved by catching them either slipping or scum hunting or look at stuff from their perspective. Would a townie say that? and then ofcourse use your brain to come up with a conclusion.

Oh look at you, like kyte trying to be the supportive guy. But is this fake or genuine?

So, you think I seem lost huh? please tell me more ^^

Usually the hero arrives at the last second when he is needed the most. Am I playing yet?

Alice, seems very chill with no stress, feels like she really did rand a townie. Otherwise, I don't see her being this outgoing.

Oh, i am being very genuine. I was told I am not good at acting and should just stick in being myself. Free like a bird. Usually, tho the hunters try and hunt the strongest, fastest, most coolest bird in the skies just because. Those type of individuals I label them as scum in my book.

Sorry, life is a tricky thing. But am I being active, productive, and interacting for you yet?

Do you think a scum would give a gut list like that from the get go that would bring alot of suspicious toward him? yes or no and why?

"Probably going to skate until he dies."

Hahaha that made me crack up not gonna lie. Do I look like that type of player to you? guess you in for a rude awakening then ^^

I would like to see more of you as well. I hope you enjoy all these wonderful words of mine in what I would like to call it " WALL OF GREATNESS!"

Interesting.

I didn't really like PK posts after he caught up. Felt very washy washy.

VoteLynch: PK

@-PK- come out and play kitty kitty. Are you scum by any chance PK?
Tbh I'm going with Ephemeral. I'm not sold with his play so far.

VoteLynch: xEphemeralx
Vote lynch - TheStatusQuo

Pointing fingers at everyone with no real substance behind

Edit - For bolding.

Alright, listen here buddy. Not sure how you came to that conclusion that my drive is lost, but never the less. Now not did you just ignore a simple question, then continue to ignore it when i reminded you about it again. But you now stating some claims that is empty and with no substance, it's all just stuff in your head. But what made matter even worse is that my weak sauce vote that is placed in PK. It's funny coming from you because the only person who voted for pk as well is guess who? yep, if you looked at the mirror then you got it right. It's you pal. Now take pause and think of what you just stated. Correct you look like a fool and guess what? You stated i am being friendly, so guess what? I won't be friendly with you anymore.

VoteLynch: Thestatusquo

Now, status save yourself. If you are truly a townie you should be able to get out of this hole you dug for yourself.
I stated my reasoning, you stated he felt wishy washy without actually commenting on his posts at all, now he's posted more and you didn't clarify your standing on him. and you are now voting me with him.

choke on my dust after you get lynched, I hate to say it but I don't see a town win this game. I don't care if I sound cocky or anything, I genuinely have no hopes for this game. I'd rather die and be spared the burden of screaming without an audience.

The simple fact I'm being suspected after I laid out my reads, and especially half of this playerlist witnessing my most recent scum game, town deserves to lose this if they choose to lynch me on Day 1, even though I'm like obvtown.

Let's see how you wiggle out of your lynch tomorrow SK, you can't be pushing on active players constantly and planting the seeds for pushing them. Once the majority flips town, you'll have some explaining to do on how you single handedly lynched all of them and when you reach a later stage in the game, you'll have to defend yourself against the accusation of "wtf, how are you alive at this point"?

If you're neutral, you lost the game with this vote.

You suspect me, Ephemeral, Ansa. You need to deflect to other active players in order to live. Me and Eph are town. Idk about ansa.

Idc about this game anymore, I should've never given my reads

Votelynch : Thestatusquo

You must be registered to see images
ah rules don't allow me to vote for myself

unfortunate

Votelynch : -PK-
If the statusquo is town hes sabotaging himself right now and doing even more with the attention and acting like he doesnt care could be scum plea to view him town.

I'm not going to jump the bandwagon yet on him.

I'm really getting bad vibes from ansat at one point he was going hard for the statusquo then started waffling towards mr lonely and ephemeral

Just somethings off with his play this game for the time being I'm voting him.

vote lynch: @Ansatsuken
@xEphemeralx gets a town point from me ( not necessarily a town lean yet)

This post giving me bad vibes.. @bolded, why don't you start something AI then?

VoteLynch: @Thestatusquo
@Thestatusquo ..if you flipped town I'm. Not going to forgive you for voting for yourself

VOTELYNCH : XEPH
eh **** it, i am going to bed.

VoteLynch: PK

I will deal with statusquo next DP. I feel his frustration he showed was townie driven but ill take my guts over his silly shit he spewed because he can't be that dumb. I still don't like PK either way.
Looks like no one wants a Rej lynch. He is hiding and I see him as scum but I can't lynch him alone. He is still my no 1 scum read.

Unvote
Change Vote Lynch: xEphemeralx

he is my second scum read after Rej based on activity, I had an early town read but he did nothing to scumhunt and this is not good at all.
nvm let's do this instead

Votelynch : -Best-

Sorry bud
for Cfd reasons

Unvote

Change Vote Lynch: Best
Vote Lynch: Thestatusquo
Votelynch : Ephemeral
vote lynch @Ansatsuken

wagonomics
I changed my vote to thestatusquo but forgot to hold it

Votelynch: @Thestatusquo
Unvote

Change Vote Lynch: xEphemeralx
change vote lynch @-Best- @Poison chan

actually I feel like changing the wagonomics to Best, since he is a nonvoter
keeping in my backhand Ansa is orange, don't like his vote placements.
Unvote
vote lynch Ephemeral

sorry but the mainwagons formed when I was about to wagonomize
a last question, what you think about Ansa? :lok:
Ok either way I'll try it again

unvote

vote lynch: @Thestatusquo
vote lynch thestatusquo

tbh I don't want both of em gone, but I like Ephe just more here
I am sorry TSQ
I want one more dance with Ephe next DP
Tbh I'm not really comfortable with TSQ moving his vote here and there. Something not right.

VoteLynch: TSQ

my PoE final vote.

Michelle - Thestatusquo - Unvote - Rej -Unvote - XEphemeralX - Unvote -Best - Unvote - XEphemeralx
Thestatusquo - xEphemeralx - Rej - PK - Thestatusquo - PK - Best - XEphemeralx
SoulKiller - Michelle - PK - Thestatusuo - PK
Ansatsuken - Thestastusuo - Unvote - xEphemeralx -Unvote - thestatusquo
PK - Thestatusquo
Sagebee -
Ansatsuken
Elmage Ace - Thestatusquo - Unvote
Alice in Noodleland - XEphemeralx
Imperfection - PK - Thestatusquo
XEphemeralx - Thestastusuo
Rej -
Ansatsuken - Best - Unvote -XEphemeralX - Unvote -Thestatusquo

PK (X1)
Thestatusquo (X5)
Ansatsuken (X1)
XEmphemeralX (X3)

Thestatusquo (X5) is Lynched. He Was Arthur Shelby, TOWN'S ***

Night Phase 1 Begins. DO SUBMIT YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS BEFORE DAY PHASE 2 BEGINS. DO NOT POST NOW.

Last edited:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry TSQ. Tbh your behavior after that aggressive back and forths with SK really putting you in questionable position to me. I have came into doubt about your townieness. You're not looking very firm with your decision like you're a scum that keep searching and searching for a good slot to place your vote.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alrighty. So I guess were off to a bad start. But I think we could pull through this still.
I'm still a little suspicious of PK and -Best-, but I dont have a whole lot to go by to defend that suspicion obviously, just the things I said before.

Actually, I've become a little less suspicious as I went on of PK, and I'm leaning more on them being town. Mostly because they share their new player experience (of the game beginning in the day phase and not having a lot to go by to make reasonable assumptions) ofc that doesnt mean I wont keep and eye out, but those are my thoughts

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry TSQ. Tbh your behavior after that aggressive back and forths with SK really putting you in questionable position to me. I have came into doubt about your townieness. You're not looking very firm with your decision like you're a scum that keep searching and searching for a good slot to place your vote.
Yea this is how I feel. I feel bad about lynching thestatusquo, but it felt like the right choice at the time

xEphemeralx

Kin
260💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty. So I guess were off to a bad start. But I think we could pull through this still.
I'm still a little suspicious of PK and -Best-, but I dont have a whole lot to go by to defend that suspicion obviously, just the things I said before.

Actually, I've become a little less suspicious as I went on of PK, and I'm leaning more on them being town. Mostly because they share their new player experience (of the game beginning in the day phase and not having a lot to go by to make reasonable assumptions) ofc that doesnt mean I wont keep and eye out, but those are my thoughts
Don't you think that could be an attempt to pocket you, as a new player?

Status
Not open for further replies.