Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you for real?

You have played ToS before. It not really much different than Forum mafia. So how you unable to understand this game? It's much simple than ToS.
I was overthinking it, people were using terms I didnt get and making reads on eachother based on past games, I was a little confused.

I'm fine now, and I also said I havent played town of salem in forever.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not a fan of the progression of the game right now.

Alright, first off, i feel like Michelle starts off playing in a way that he sets as non-serious enough to claim that he's just joking or messing around to his convenience, but if you look at what he's posted at the beginning, it seems like he's trying to find a place for his vote to land without having to do too much work. I also feel like his "good feeling about xEph" was merely a clever manipulation tactic to win favor from a more inexperienced member by just coming out the gate randomly declaring that he has town with flimsy arbitrary reasoning like "Oh, he seems like a good guy" (or is he trying to take suspicion off of him and they both are on the same scum team...?!). Next thing we see is xRph piggybacking Michelle's moves and off it starts with soft-pushing TSQ whose post in question (about AI and whatnot), and which could be very easily written-off as a common jest at the start of the game, was a big pile of absolutely nothing, and the whole argument that followed was uncalled for. It looks like xEph just sort of preemptively decided that TSQ was suspicious once and needed to be propped up as a lynch candidate, on a whim.

If either Michelle and xEph were to flip scum and I still feel the need to look into TSQ's case based on his future actions, that would be mind-blowing honestly, because i don't think they are on the same team, in the time being. However, I won't get to TSQ now, but not to say that he's off the hook atm, to me personally.

Also, I'm not really on board with the faulty logic to throw every new player (aka imperfection) under some blanket of them being meek, timid, and uncomfortable and thus being incapable of being scum, I don't necessarily think he's faking the part where he's inexperienced, but it doesn't mean he's not scum and had any intentions at all to quit, even, especially after he had overdone it with "b-b-but i-i don't understand anything" and now he's gotten back on board faster than i thought with the "I was overthinking, i understand now" mentality.

Another big man is Rej, I was left scratching my head after Rej because he was shooting in the dark in the small-time I've seen him here. It's like he's kinda attempting to win people over, but not really because he's also throwing enough empty accusations elsewhere to shade it. Sure, his self-made list is a draft and wasn't even taken seriously by the majority, but I see that he's bulldozed Michelle and cleared off xEph, which doesn't make much sense since they had been hand in hand at the time (even though I think is feasible), and then he throws big shots like SK and myself at the top as town reads, when we had basically just said hi. I'm actually not the type to jump on people for using their "gut feeling" for reason, but when Michelle among others persistently questioned his list, he ignores him at first and then jumps into clearing his intentions and immediately butters him up about his posts have become more "town-like"

There are others that I'm quite frankly warier of, but my suspicions are ongoing and it only heads the right way if i observe sometimes, and anyone who knows me well knows that i could very possibly abandon these reads and end up casting a vote on someone else entirely. The day is long, and at the very least it has already set us off to a good start to tonight's actions if anything.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Count
Vote Lynch: Thestatusquo
Votelynch : xEphemeralx

Show me how it's done.
You must be registered for see images

Let me demonstrate for you.

VoteLynch: Michelle
Votelynch : Rej

@Rej talk to me about your reads my friend, gut is not enough to make a rainbow list in day one including zero posters and 1 hello posters.

Until then

Unvote
Rej let my messages without answer.

Change Vote Lynch: @Rej
VoteLynch: Thestatusquo

Currently disliking how TSQ's play compares to Ephemeral. Ephemeral down to second place. I will keep observing.
Votelynch : -PK-
I understand where you are coming. Trying to explain to her but i can speak for myself, this feels like buddy buddy. Keeping an eye on you mate.

Too much simplicity might hurt my brain

Ouch ignored my post which had the same question but answered his post. Hurts man, my poor heart can't handle such cruelness.

rofl, you do realize that was my introductory post right? always gotta enter with style michelle. If we wanna use this logic you are using then your introductory post was meaningless and shows no signs of you trying to contribute townies in any shape way or form. I always post good, so using that as a mafia indicator is very meh. Trust me, the vibe was anything but forced! I truly am excited ^^

isn't that just your gut feeling? "something mafia SK would say" don't go around acting like you know my mafia meta cause I have no meta ^^ I am telling you this for your sake so you can have better understanding at reading me. All of this because of my introductory post that I do almost in any other game.

I am neither a deep wolf nor a shallow villager, I am the pillar of townies. But are you a villager michelle?

lkr

I don't need to pretend to be townie michelle. Only scum would try and do that. Again, you are looking too deep into an introductory post, it's meant for entertainment purpose and if you doubt anything said in that post then I am here to prove ya wrong. It's fine if you wanna suspect me based on my first post in the game but know this. You are wrong and I am right, but if you read the post then you already know that ;D

You need to pay attentions to the gifs I post they say alot. In the post i voted you the gif included in it was like "no i am no gentlment" and i demonstrated that by voting you, I was simply demonstrating the thing i tried to say with my f. Ofcourse, I got a reaction from you. But I know how your brain works and it's tricky to get through your head sometimes.

Are you trying to say that it's hard to keep up with the fakeness as scum and you wish you had to do nothing to survive? If that's the case then I can help you with that buddy. Although, the method I use might be very extreme, you won't be able to post anything at all. Just admit that you are scum.

Elmage is actually pushing someone DP1. Not gonna wait until DP2 to gather your thoughts this time huh? Although, I don't see Ephemeral to be a scum at this point. Ofcourse, i have my eyes on him ^^

Look at you, being all nice and supportive, is it geniune tho? I wonder ^^

I can agree with imperfection, but kyte? eh the dude can be sly as ****. How do I know? i just know ^^

A motivated townie Thestatusquo is not an easy guy to lynch. The fact that you are getting this much attention already might be an indicator.

Some next level analysis ^^

Not really, players behavior change/improve every game they play. Trying to find bad guys is achieved by catching them either slipping or scum hunting or look at stuff from their perspective. Would a townie say that? and then ofcourse use your brain to come up with a conclusion.

Oh look at you, like kyte trying to be the supportive guy. But is this fake or genuine?

So, you think I seem lost huh? please tell me more ^^

Usually the hero arrives at the last second when he is needed the most. Am I playing yet?

Alice, seems very chill with no stress, feels like she really did rand a townie. Otherwise, I don't see her being this outgoing.

Oh, i am being very genuine. I was told I am not good at acting and should just stick in being myself. Free like a bird. Usually, tho the hunters try and hunt the strongest, fastest, most coolest bird in the skies just because. Those type of individuals I label them as scum in my book.

Sorry, life is a tricky thing. But am I being active, productive, and interacting for you yet?

Do you think a scum would give a gut list like that from the get go that would bring alot of suspicious toward him? yes or no and why?

"Probably going to skate until he dies."

Hahaha that made me crack up not gonna lie. Do I look like that type of player to you? guess you in for a rude awakening then ^^

I would like to see more of you as well. I hope you enjoy all these wonderful words of mine in what I would like to call it " WALL OF GREATNESS!"

Interesting.

I didn't really like PK posts after he caught up. Felt very washy washy.

VoteLynch: PK

@-PK- come out and play kitty kitty. Are you scum by any chance PK?

Michelle - Thestatusquo - Unvote - Rej
Thestatusquo - xEphemeralx - Rej - PK
SoulKiller - Michelle - PK
Ansatsuken - Thestastusuo - Unvote

Rej (X1)
PK (X2)

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did prior to asking the question and I don't see anything.
Okay. So you reason for voting for me isn't any better than your reason for voting eph or rej.
You seem to shift your vote quiet a lot.

If you are not scum then you might be the kind of townie that gets other townies killed.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyte's wall has many good points - to completely understand it I need a rephrase, see below - still few things need my pov about them:

Alright, first off, i feel like Michelle starts off playing in a way that he she sets as non-serious enough to claim that he she's just joking or messing around to his convenience, but if you look at what she's posted at the beginning, it seems like he she's trying to find a place for his her vote to land without having to do too much work.
Fixed the gender for you :hi:

I like this approach.
You missed the reason of my early fluff but you are right, I want to find the scummiest player and place a vote on him without doing the hard work of walls analysis.
I also feel like his "good feeling about xEph" was merely a clever manipulation tactic to win favor from a more inexperienced member
It was a tonal read. About Eph at the moment of my read I had just the memory of our previous game at MU where he was praised by a very good player for his scum game. Looks like he is a native good wolf because now I see he is at the 17th game iirc (he said today he played 16 games until now). Now comparing the fact I played more games only in this site, he may look inexperienced.
A thing I don't get. What made you think he is inexperienced? His number of declared games? His way of talking?
The clever manipulation tactic accusation, that it's too much of a strech tbh.
If either Michelle and xEph were to flip scum and I still feel the need to look into TSQ's case based on his future actions, that would be mind-blowing honestly, because i don't think they are on the same team, in the time being. However, I won't get to TSQ now, but not to say that he's off the hook atm, to me personally.
please rephrase this, i don't get your point.
And a question: why are you doing associative reads in day 1 without any flip to support your speculations?
but I see that he's bulldozed Michelle and cleared off xEph, which doesn't make much sense since they had been hand in hand at the time
we were the only active in the thread at the time. Why weren't you active with us to be in the middle of early interactions? Your activity would be appreciated.
Coming late and complaining about what others did, it's quite convenient :facts:

Reactions: Just_Red

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. So you reason for voting for me isn't any better than your reason for voting eph or rej.
You seem to shift your vote quiet a lot.

If you are not scum then you might be the kind of townie that gets other townies killed.
Confident statement to make, why is SK not the type to get townies killed, but I am? You already have a town lean on him, don't you?

You have 5 posts, the quality of the reasoning is equal to the quantity of information given.

Are you the type of scum that's hard to catch?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was going to ask you how you knew I was getting townies killed with my votes because you don't have a Rej read either but 🤷

Also, voting is very different than killing.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why did you feel the need to inquire about yourself over anything else?
Because I love myself that much. Me .Me and Only Me. joke. You're still not here when every damn game they say Alice look scummy and I turned out to be a Townie. Now , I think they learned their lesson .

:stopit:overreacting? for what?
Im not expecting these kind of reads/remarks from you. I don't know what you're thinking but if you're a Townie you need to change this kind of playstyle because it looks scummy . You might be mis lynch .

Alice look more talkative here than in other games before. I like what I see. Interesting to read what she wrote.

I have one word for you . QUARANTINE

Whyy I haven't even said anything, why does everyone base inactiveness with scum ;-;

Never been a fan of baseless suspicion.
I always think of Mr. lonely as one of those genuine posters . If I based my reads on him on his tone post ..this posts is simply genuine townish.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Alice, Michelle, Ephemeral is a good enough town core to start building from.

I feel as though, even if I cleared Alice from her first post, her following ones have been coming from town, because Alice as a lurker is self-aware, going "What is your read on me?" on every opportunity she gets is kind of counter-intuitive. She doesn't want the attention when she has 2 different team mates. She'd had to have been gathering town reads early if she even crafted her first post to appear town somehow, but I think in the long run she realises that she's not going to keep the act on for a long time, thus, it feels rather pointless and overcoming laziness for nothing and I don't see Alice doing it.

You had the privileged to witnessed how Alice play as a Mafia from the inside and you remembered it well .:vex:Good job.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej I would like to hear a detailed reas of the game so far from you I'm town leaning you so far but that can change

This also goes to other low posters or those who superficially post I want to see everything actually give substantive opinions.
:lok:I think PK could be town and he could be the wrong man here, gimme a smoke to think about that, I don't know his voters think there is wolfmentality behind his posts, looks like framing

Status
Not open for further replies.