guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already know that. You divided the requisites into samsara, hermit mode, and hermit chakra, and i asked what the difference was between the latter two, but lets put that aside for a moment. First of all you do know that hagoromo split his own chakra into yin and yang right? so if u take sasukes yin and add it to narutos yang "minus tb" then you have hagoromos senjutsu, hermit mode
however as u said samsara is needed as well, so considering sasuke already has the samsara aka rinnegan, then giving him narutos chakra by your theory should awaken the third eye am i right?
i say possibly, because if this is the case why didnt the sage awaken the third eye? or are u saying that he did?
Ya I kinda messed up my explanation but looks like you caught on rather well anyways haha. I do know that he split his chakra into yin and yang and I agree with what you said about hagoromo's senjustu.

Regarding the sage not gaining the third eye, it's complicated haha. I do stick by what I said that if that happened to sasuke, he will probably be able to awaken the third eye but what you said about hagoromo is interesting and brought up this thought. What if hagoromo did have the requisites to unlock the third eye after becoming the jubi jin, gaining a power that was almost on par with kaguya's but instead, he didn't use it and he split his chakra up because he believed in the possibility of peace in the world?

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ya I kinda messed up my explanation but looks like you caught on rather well anyways haha. I do know that he split his chakra into yin and yang and I agree with what you said about hagoromo's senjustu.

Regarding the sage not gaining the third eye, it's complicated haha. I do stick by what I said that if that happened to sasuke, he will probably be able to awaken the third eye but what you said about hagoromo is interesting and brought up this thought. What if hagoromo did have the requisites to unlock the third eye after becoming the jubi jin, gaining a power that was almost on par with kaguya's but instead, he didn't use it and he split his chakra up because he believed in the possibility of peace in the world?
It could be that Hagoromo once becoming the Juubi Jinchuuriki did gain the 9T Sharingan.
You must be registered for see images

In the scan above it shows the sage has a marking on the area where the third eye should be. It is possible that he sealed his third eye.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could be that Hagoromo once becoming the Juubi Jinchuuriki did gain the 9T Sharingan.
You must be registered for see images

In the scan above it shows the sage has a marking on the area where the third eye should be. It is possible that he sealed his third eye.
That's right! nice find shiro!

Maybe he did seal it. I'm kinda struggling understanding this though, do you think that at one point his power was on par with kaguya?

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's right! nice find shiro!

Maybe he did seal it. I'm kinda struggling understanding this though, do you think that at one point his power was on par with kaguya?
No never, XD

She had to be sealed some way though so maybe the Juubi was within Kaguya before and once it was released and sealed within Hagoromo, that gave him and his brother the advantage against Kaguya.

Last edited:

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting theory, again you did a good job of piecing together information.
But I do see some flaws in the theory. Like others have said, but a good one nonetheless.

Great job and good theory.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No never, XD
She had to be sealed some way though so maybe the Juubi was within Kaguya before and once it was released and sealed within Hagoromo, that gave him and his brother the advantage against Kaguya.
so you're saying that when fighting kaguya, they managed to remove the jubi from her and ended up sealing him inside hagoromo during the fight?

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its quite plausible what you say and one of few sensible explanations on why hagoromo didnt have the third eye, in the case that hagoromo was infact the good guy he is claimed to be.

However I currently am becoming more and more convinced on the belief that hagoromo was not what he is proclaimed to be, that he is the mastermind of all this and that kaguya will soon be betrayed, I have prepared this theory for a while however I have yet to write it due to my lazyness U_U

However the theory going around about him having sealed the jutsu is also quite possible, the question is whether his intentions were good or was it all part of his plan.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its quite plausible what you say and one of few sensible explanations on why hagoromo didnt have the third eye, in the case that hagoromo was infact the good guy he is claimed to be.

However I currently am becoming more and more convinced on the belief that hagoromo was not what he is proclaimed to be, that he is the mastermind of all this and that kaguya will soon be betrayed, I have prepared this theory for a while however I have yet to write it due to my lazyness U_U

However the theory going around about him having sealed the jutsu is also quite possible, the question is whether his intentions were good or was it all part of his plan.
Hmm V as always you bring in some interesting insights haha I have a question for you regarding that but first, are you ever gonna make that thread lol?

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, tbh, I don't think the "Eye" in Hago's forehead is really an eye, it's more like an artistic paint or tattoo, remember when Naruto first encountered him, the first thing he noticed was "those eyes, the Rinnegan?" if Naruto saw the design on his forehead as a real eye he would've mentioned it I think.

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, tbh, I don't think the "Eye" in Hago's forehead is really an eye, it's more like an artistic paint or tattoo, remember when Naruto first encountered him, the first thing he noticed was "those eyes, the Rinnegan?" if Naruto saw the design on his forehead as a real eye he would've mentioned it I think.
but knowing So6p he doesnt do anything without a good reason, what would be the cause for tattooing his forehead iyo ?

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
loooool I wish you could just read my mind and make it for me U_U

but yeah I will try to do it tommorow
Haha cool I would love to see it. My question was gonna be what do you think hagoromo's goal is since it's seems like at one point he had the power to do as he wish after taking care of kaguya? Why go thru all this? Also it brings up another question actually haha, do you think that he changed and list his conviction in peace over time?

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I don't think it is an eye anymore or maybe it was never an eye at all. He might have sealed it which left a mark like all sealing Justus do.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice Theory you did some good job collaborating the pieces information nicely I would give you +rep but unfortunatly I can't since I did not spread enough

I think that the Byakugan is a genetic trait of whatever species Kaguya is. Since it CLEARlY doesn't come from the juubi

I''v always suspected that the the Hyuga never once observed using ninjutsu. Ever. Not once. which ties in with the Moon People and Byakugan is the celestial dojutsu concludes that the Byakugan was among the first dojutsu.

If you look at the Juubi carefully, it shows both the Rinnegan and Sharingan in its eye, yet there is no Byakugan mixed in there, implying it is unrelated. If kishi wanted, he could have made juubi's eyelike obito's war mask so to represent all three eyes; tomoes with ripples and a white colour, yet he makes the juubi's eye red instead.

Then there's the fact that sharingan (in MS/EMS state) and rinnegan have demonic powers unlike Byakugan. There's also the fact that Byakugan is something hyugas are naturally born with, while sharingan has to have special chakra sprout in order to awaken while rennigan needs ashura+indra to awaken.

Also, while Rennigan and sharingan can't be deactivated by foreign users, Byakugan can be. It doesn't really mean much, but it once again shows a difference between the byakugan and the other two eyes.

So knowing that Byakugan is almost certainly NOT apart of the juubi, is it really satisfactory to say Kaguya had it and leave it at that? I don't think so, hence why I believe it is an eye that is naturally found in kaguya's species.

I think rennigan, sharingan, and ALL elemental kekkai genkais came from the juubi. I think the only two kekkai genkai that come from Kaguya and/or her species are the Byakugan and kimimaru's bone manipulation

Last edited: