Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pale of Settlement

Though comparatively green and fertile the Pale of Settlements is a very underdeveloped area, with rickety bridges across the many waterways and few major rivers here, ramshackle villages with unpaved roads, and very little industry. Artisans, merchants and moneylenders form a relatively wealthy upper class of the area, living in walled communities, isolated from the poor that surround them. These communities have only grown in number since the Cataclysm, adding further strain to the region, and increasing tensions between the rich who hoard their wealth, and poor who claw at the walls begging for scraps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Storyboard elements:
  • Save a large community from danger
  • Assassinate the enemy commander
  • Establish control over a hostile area

The trip was long and grueling, to say the least. Many hadn't survived the journey over the sea; a shortage of food and an infestation problem severely hampered their chances. The prospect of reclaiming the throne seemed impossible; how could she expect to lead the great nations if she couldn't lead her people to food? Even the Wyvern Rhaegal and her Creation Drogon grew hungry, an ominous sign of these behemoths. Their species were known to feast on humans to satisfy their hunger if need be, a need that caused many soldiers to desert in the night. Between the deserters, the dead, and the mutineers (feeling they could lead the forces loyal to Daenerys better than she could, many tried to overthrow her late one night to ill effect: As she was seized from her chambers, a line shrill shriek into the night was all that was needed to summon Drogon, who quickly rebuffed the attacks by the mutineers as his claws and tail maimed them), her once large army was down to a handful of supporters, most of which appeared to be awaiting a messenger hawk from Death. It was just her and Missandei left, having told the remaining soldiers to better themselves as she tended to her clan affairs for a while.

"It seems my titles are misleading, Missandei," Daenerys spoke softly to her assistant as they walked towards the castle.

"What do you mean, my Queen?" She responded, puzzled to Daenerys' meaning.

"How can I rule a Kingdom if I can't rule an empty stomach? These people looked to me and I've only bought them closer to the heavens," she sighed, looking towards Missandei as they and the few troops marched on.

"My Queen, your people and I would follow you to and would only complain that we all couldn't be the first to die for you.. Perhaps we can reach out to the artisans here and acquire food and shelter. I hear this region still supports the Hanguri Empire."
"Is it smart to trust these strangers? Times have changed, they could very well wish to kill the descendent of the Mad Queen. I don't trust them or any of these people."
"What was it that you once told us? 'It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone.' I believe I may be wrong," Missandei said, walking ahead of Daenerys as she made a slight smile. Rolling her eyes, Daenerys agreed reluctantly, remembering to point out that if they died, it's Missandei's fault.

*******​

The women along with a handful of guards traveled along the road towards the gated community, taking in the scenery and environment; the roads were danger struck, their horses and chariots rocking as they moved. The homes were few and faf between and though they passed many lush hills and forests, it was all for naught as there seemed to be little edible vegetation of wildlife around and the homes looked poverty stricken, lowly and in ruins. Dany couldn't help but feel a twinge of sorrow for them, remembering her days of servitude to the suitors her brother pawned her off to. Her home was nothing more than a cage and she ate scraps and though there were no shackles on these people, they too were caged: caged in a open prison below the surface of society. She sympathized with them, but couldn't help much. Promising mentally to help when she can, the group pushed towards the gates.

After a short hold up where Daenerys and her group were searched, they were allowed entry into the gated village. Upon entering, she became puzzled as there was little reason to have the actual gates as the inside of the village resembled the land outside it: razed, sacked, and pillaged. It was then that Daenerys learned of the local bandits that had overtaken the area, holding the kingdom hostage as they forced the people into forced servitude.

Turning to ask why weren't they told about this before entering, Daenerys became face to face with a large hand with a seal in the palm designed to suppress chakra touching her forehead, one of the guards reaching forward to do so.

"The Dragon Princess, eh? You'll make someone some good money,"

The seal had restricted her chakra and energy, becoming weak quickly as she struggled to speak.

"D-Dracarys-s.." She stuttered, remembering painfully the animals were nowhere around and the seal prevented her thoughts from reaching Drogon as she soon fainted.

*****​

To be continued in the next post.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The silver hair was stained brown, dirt and mud in it and the ebony and crimson cloak. She had awakened and found herself chained in the throne room, a wide room with a balcony overlooking the village. She was more angry with herself than her captors; she let her guard down and suffered for it. Had she been using her sensory, she would have detected the palm. Had her Sharingan been active.. She couldn't dwell on the thoughts now, it'd do little to save her here. She had noted the seal to be losing power as the chakra inside it begin to dissipate began to formulate a quick plan.

It was then that the leader revealed himself as Sanzoku, a leader of a band of mercenaries that had taken over the city and holding it hostage as its new leader.

"Why are you here?" Daenerys questioned, drawing time as the remains of the seal faded.

"Because this village, these people... I hate them. When I was a boy, my father and mother lived in this village. My family. My father lost his job after the expansion of the world, and ninja technology took over and replaced him. He had to resort to crime to feed us and this village had him killed after he stole a loaf of bread and ramen for us. Executed. So now," he spoke, walking towards the balcony as he moved, the citizens beginning to grow under it.

"I will return the favor."

"You wouldn't dare," Daenerys said to him, moving towards him as fast as she could.

"All of these people: the rich that sit and grow at the expense of the poor, taking from their mouths to throw on their loaded tables of food. All of them are going to be die. And from the ashes, I will raise my own village. One of peace and prosperity."

"Every criminal says the same thing, but it won't matter; in the end, you're just as pathetic as the ones you wish to replace except you don't have the guts to do it."

"Do I? Look around you, my dear. There are few nobles here, they were the first to die. That's why the villagers gather in the street: to watch the rest prepare for death."

Walking to the balcony and looking to the street, Daenerys finally noticed it. The corners were adorned with heads of nobles in the village and a line walking towards an executioner slowly in chains. Her anger mounting, she noticed the chakra spiking in her. The seal had broken and with it her patience. Her Sharingan forming and rapidly turning into the EMS, she launched forward breaking the chains on her arms and leg with her superior strength as she lifted him in the air above the balcony, choking him tightly as the crowd gasps and moved back hurriedly. Thinking out to Drogon, Daenerys speaks towards the frightened man, clutching at her to let go.

"You threaten these people and think you are above them because they have wronged you. Two wrongs will not make a right, nor any good will come from it. However," she said, tightening her grip, "justice is the law of the land. Peace will be made, you're right. But without you."

Dropping him over the balcony, Daenerys turns her back and walks into the building as the sky darkens as a large dragon lands on the roof. Pausing before she entered the room, she looked over her shoulder at the man and spoke one word, jumping on Drogon's back.

"Dracarys."

Spewing massive fire, the two take off into the air as the bandits remains are blown in the wind. Flying around the city, she quickly snatches the remaining bandits and thieves into the air, eating them and killing them.

The villagers praising her and asking her to stay, Daenerys thanks them and says she has to head out somewhere to take care of some business. Smiling at the fact she may have gained more supporters in the western lands, Daenerys and Drogon take flight, leaving the landmark.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

( Katon: Hi no Iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from Saruhan

Having completed the first half of his journey, Ozymandias walks through the desolate village, his appearance attracting the attention of the numerous villagers as he passed through their domain. Reaching a dock, he detests the idea of travelling in an old, small wooden boat, but relents, requesting passage through the Kasumi Straight.

LLM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Arrival from here: [Link] @PaperBoiKonan
Players involved: Ikiru Uchiha | Nezuko Kamado
Mission Rank: S
Story elements chosen:
1. Fight multiple enemies who are strong (Custom)
2. Save a large community from danger
3. Form a bond with a Clan member (D-rank)

Knowing she was following him, he’d go on racing upon the sea as he would soon see land, finally ending his long travels. Looking around as he saw bridges and a booming port, he’d walk into the town. With people watching Shinobi enter town, it usually meant someone or something had happened. Nonetheless, Ikiru would soon enter a bar to find out answers from the bartender regarding a bounty request. “I’m not here for a drink, I’ve heard of local issues here that don’t seem to quell down, am here with my buddy to weed out these vermin.

With that statement, serval people in the bar would look at the kid. Judging him as they start to stand up and move towards him. Some would prep to attempt to scare him as they moved to besiege him. Six in total as they came to him, Ikiru would active his Sharingan then with a single glance to his eyes, they knew he was no ordinary kid. Moments from that, the bar would empty out as Ikiru would attain information on where he needed to go.

[Initial start of Bounty Acquired @Howard | Requesting AI]

With his companion arriving, he’d go to greet her smiling as he would then bow in apology to how he acted. She would appear to be eager for a sort of close physical contact to Ikiru. However, he would step back awkwardly as he would say to her. “Let’s…focus on the mission. Don’t worry I won’t let anyone harm you in anyway whatsoever." Ikiru then would smile to her as he seemed curious too of her nature. All the while he would converse with about trivial details of her past and whatnots. During this time, they'd reach the forest covered in white silk...

Last edited:

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Nezuko looked up at Ikiru as he said that no one would be able to harm her. She smiled up at him, hoping to head pats him now. He backed away awkwardly and Nezuko pouted. As the bar was now more empty, she walked up to the counter and pointed to a bottle. The bartender walked back, grabbed it and passed it to her. She popped the bottle open sniffed it, and handed it back. She pointed this time to a bottle of water, sitting in the shelf and smiled at the bartender. She popped it open and drank it all. After she turned to Ikiru, and hopped off her stool, walking out of the bar with him.

Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
OC: So prior to combat thread to be posted by @Howard we shall consider this exchange the conversation occurring before reaching destination. @BoiNez

Walking with her, Ikiru would see her very young and innocent of the Shinobi world. He’d turn around to her as he placed his map into his pouch, as he’d turned to face her he would stop to ask some questions, “Um, what was your name again?

Now as he sat on the ground, Ikiru would plainly look at her as he wondered how she’d came upon meeting his master. For he’d grown under his master who had taught him lost of the world shinobi goings and outs. Ikiru was lucky to had allies under him now, so much he was pleased and joyful. With the lake on the side of the road hosting ducks and other pond creatures. In this afternoon weather on the nice sunny breeze that escaped through the trees, one would think no moths would be in the area to take the peaceful lives of the people in the area.

Now with his eyes making eye contact with her (Sharingan Inactive), he would look at her calmly as he’d smile. “Why do you wanna pat my head?

Last edited:

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Nezuko removed the bamboo choker from her mouth and placed on the inside of her kimono. "My name is Kamdo Nezuko. I came here with you because, I wanted to follow you." Nezuko said in a soft voice. Nezuko laughed when Ikiru asked his second question. "As a mental order, I've been forced to think of all allies as my family. It helped me when my urges to attack people were really strong, but as of later they've started to disappear. So sometimes when I see my clanmates, like you and Hop I tend to want to pat your head." Nezuko laughed some more. "How'd you get Mangekyou? I thought it was from seeing someone close die."

• Love
Reactions: RuckenTM and Howard

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
When she'd being to take off her mouth piece, Ikiru would then understand that she was very much able speak. This allowed Ikiru to assess her intents as they'd follow suit to discuss with him. Having no problem revealing herself to him, Ikiru would feel a responsibility to assure he'd protect her. Recalling memories of his family as she spoke to him in the most kind words ever, he'd feel a light warm uplift within him. She had him relaxed without his self-conscious even noticing that he was. Being roughly her age, she was charming as adorable to the eyes. No being alive would consider her being a shinobi in the slightest. When she spoke of her family, Ikiru would in-return want to be as what she saw. "Hmph, its been quite a while now. The Uchiha curse was lifted a long while ago, its been a running myth but all true nonetheless. I got my Mangekyou Sharingan when my brother as almost assassinated, since then I have trained to control over my eyes. Their the greatest gift my clan has, you spoke of a implanted will that you don't control over. This world is cruel for shinobi, anyone or everyone as a shinobi knows of a time that comes and am sure it'll be a time of when yours does come suddenly..."

Looking directly into her eyes, Ikiru would suddenly conjure his chakra into his two fingers, as he would think of activating his Mangekyou Sharingan however, by not activating it he simply released that very special chakra within his brain to his fingers. Unknownist of her, Ikiru would place a Seal within her mind. Having shared such a immensely powerful Jutsu with her, she'd simile as he would grab her hand patting himself. "If you re-live, I hope you wouldn't choose to return to this shinobi life."

( Doujutsu: Tensha Fūin ) - Eye Technique: Transcription Seal
Range: Short
Chakra: 70 ( + chakra of jutsu )
Damage: N/A ( Jutsu dependent )
Description: Transcription Seal is a technique that has the ability to seal a technique of the user's Mangekyō Sharingan within a designated host. Upon being sealed, the technique is typically, involuntarily activated whenever the host when a condition is met; which is predetermined by the user at the moment of sealing. While often being used involuntarily, a skilled user is able to activate it a will when placed upon himself. There are several methods to perform this technique, the most common being channeling chakra to one's fingers and then placing his fingers upon the target's forehead, transferring it to him.
Note: The user is only able to seal Amaterasu based attacks, Tsukiyomi, and other Sharingan attacks barring Susano'o within another eye. He is able to trigger Izanagi within his own eye, however with specific triggers to activate it.
Note: Only one technique can be sealed at any time, and must be stated either in the user's bio or before battle.
Note: Can only be used twice per event.
Note: If Mangekyo Sharingan is needed to activate said sealed techniques, then the Mangekyo will be auto activated when used, taking place of an activation. This counts towards the user's usage count even if the Transcription Seal was created by someone else.
( Doujutsu: Amaterasu ) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-30 to the user)
Descripton: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

CH: 1460
HP: 160

Last edited:

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Nezuko smiled and laughed softly as Ikiru patted his own head with her hand. She asked Ikiru. She noticed the Uchiha also mentioned his brother. "Is your family still alive?" She took out her bamboo gag, and started to twist it around in her fingers. "I wish my family was still alive. They were murdered by a man claiming he was a demon. My brother was my only family after that, but he recently set out to slay every member of a group calling themselves 'The Demons.' I was on my own till Alucard-san found me. This clan has helped me a lot. It was nice to find such good people." Nezuko slipped the bamboo gag back into the inside of her kimono. She looked up at Ikiru's face again. "This clan is my family now. I don't know if and when Tanjiro is coming back. This is my home." Nezuko wiped her eyes, and laughed softly. "Most of the time, the drugs on my bamboo gag are to help me calm down, and supress my rages when I enter Sage Transformation. The backside is, when I take it off after a long time, then put it back on, I get a little woozy. When I take it off, all the stuff that the drug's have been holding in, it all comes out." Nezuko layed down, stretched her arms, and crossed them under her head. "The gag helps me, but," Nezuko looked at the sun setting beyond the Lightning Mountains, "I hope that I won't have to use it anymore, one day." Nezuko closed her eyes and let the breeze flow over her. The tranquil surroundings, so serene and quiet. The breeze, blew through her, carrying all her emotions with it.

Last edited:
  • Love

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
…yes, my family is still alive, however I haven’t heard from them since I left. Hmm, I see. So that’s why you had that on. Well, once you learn how to create your own medicine, am sure you’ll not have the need to use that. We should get going now, our destination is towards those hills.” Saying as he looked over this map then deciding to prepare for combat. He’d then stand up to move towards the hills as she followed him.

The cocoons laced on the path hinted of their mission, with the moulting on the ground he’d look at her, then back to the forest they were embarking on. Watching as human skeletons stayed within the area were covered in black silk, he’d examine the corpse. “If these creatures have starting hunting humans, they’ll be a greater problem if they don’t be quelled here."

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
As Ikiru pointed at the forest ahead of them, saying that they would head to that forest. She saw the forest, and it seemed to be radiating a dark, scary energy. She saw the cocoons that riddled the path. She looked at Ikiru and asked, "You pretty sure we can handle this mission?" She had heard about the giant worms and moths, with the scary ability to shoot out a deadly silk. She saw a giant moth shadow fly over them and back into the forest. When she saw the sheer size of the creature her nerves went crazy. "That's kinda big, Ikiru." The giant moth flew back into the forest, among the cocoons. "How are we gonna fight that?" She bit into her bamboo gag and let the drugs calm her nerves. The drugs worked their way into her system and the loopiness came back. She looked at Ikiru again and patted his head, with a loopy look on her face.

• Love

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Issued by: Artisans of Pale of Settlement ( 160 )
Special Classifications: B-rank, PvE, Mutagentic silk-worms
Name(s):
Mutant Silk-Worms

Orders: Capture the huge silk-worms protected by their larger moth-kin

Wanted For: Their dark-black expensive silk, and the killing and consumption of the poor. But mainly the valuable silk.

Bounty:
The artisans of the Pale Settlement are offering 1500 kumi for any silkworms captured by a shinobi.

Special Information: The Sea of Life also brings with it some natural boons. For example, the artisans of the Pale Settlement have learned that the Silk Worms that they used for their precious white-spun silk now due to their interaction with the Sea of Life produce an even more exotic and rarer obsidian black silk. They have cosigned various shinobi to capture this new breed of silkworm for them so that they can procure this expensive and useful material which is stronger, sharper and more useful than ninja wire and the chakra metal used by shinobi and so beautiful and shiny that it has caught the attention of the rich and powerful becoming a status symbol.

However, the silkworms and their silkmoth-kin are dangerous wild creatures untamable by average artisans. The silkworms range from one meter in length and width up to ten meters in length and width and some can swallow a human whole. Their silkmoth-kin are even more dangerous with most being ten meters in width and length or larger with sharp serrated wings and fangs, These creatures have dominated their economic niche and become the apex predators of their areas able to decapitate humans, and other predators with ease as well as having their own special abilities that play on stronger terms with any ninjutsu an average shinobi can use. The abilities they have been seen using are as follows and must be used in the completion of the bounty:
( Shirukusongu ) - Silksong
Type:
Offensive, Defensive Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 10 - 90
Description: Any silkworm, or silkmoth can produce a limitless amount of silk with deadly sharp properties. They are able to use this silk in various ways using it to lacerate and cut anything in their path creating webs, nets, rudimentary weapons and waves of the sticky black-substance. However, this silk is so strong that it cannot be cut by shinobi weapons, kunai, swords, shuriken or any other weapons, will have no effect on the substance. It can capture and surround a human almost instantly making for a dangerous encounter spraying the silk out forming a cocoon around an opponent. It is strong to all elemental releases, excluding fire but fire is a dangerous element to use as the silk is highly flammable in an untreated state. Meaning if a shinobi recklessly lights a silkworm's silk on fire it could damage them or even kill them prematurely rendering their silk useless and killing the silkworm in the process.
Note: Can only be used by Silkworms and Silkmoths in the Pale Settlement and only during Arc 11

( Shirukusongu ) - Mothwing Cloak
Type:
Defensive, Supplementary
Description: Mothwing Cloak is just the natural ability of the silkworm to create a protective cocoon around themselves instantly. It plays one rank higher than any technique used against it so an S rank cloak can protect a silkworm from even a Forbidden ranked technique, a Forbidden ranked Mothwing Cloak can defend against anything below 110 damage. They are nearly impenetrable and can be used by both the silkworms and the silkmoths making it that much harder to merely capture them. Fire is the only element that plays on even terms with a Mothwing Cloak but will usually kill or maim any silkworm or silkmoth inside the cloak should it be used to bypass it which can make it unusable or unviable to claim the bounty related to it. Using the Mothwing Cloak is passive and can defend against most any ability depending on rank interaction. Alternatively, the silkmoths can fly at speeds rivaling three times that of a Sage Ranked shinobi and can avoid most techniques easily. They are able to twice per turn merely avoid a technique with a line-of-attack or a projectile spray. This is passive and can be done each turn making them a destructive and dangerous creature.
Note: Can only be used by Silkworms and Silkmoths in the Pale Settlement and only during Arc 11
Silkworms have 200 health and will take triple damage against a fire technique. Silkmoths have 300 health and immunity to A-rank and below techniques. The killing of the Silkworms means an instant failure of the bounty and forfeiture of payment.

This bounty affects an entire landmark so it can be done by up to 3 shinobi but cannot be repeated by the same individual.

When completed link @Howard for payment.

Rendezvous: the Pale Settlement ( 160 )
It started as a low drone, a humming or a buzzing far off in the distance. However, the closer to the center of the forest one would get the louder and more obnoxious the droning and fluttering became until it happened. Five of the moth creatures dove out of five separate trees roughly mid-range from the pair. Two to the north, one to the south, one to the east and one to the west. It was an ambush and the shinobi were surrounded as the moths began to lash out at the pair.

The two to the north seemed to be a couple one was about fifteen meters in length and width and the other was about ten meters a significant margin smaller than its larger counterpart. Together they sent a spray of obsidian-hued silk toward the two shinobi. The larger one targeted the Uchiha, by spraying a torrent of silk that threatened to wrap him up aiming to surround and capture him. It was much stronger, and thicker than its ally. The second more diminutive of the two released a wave of silk-based needles that rushed out toward the young kunoichi. It seemed the moths were working together.

Type: Offensive, Defensive Supplementary
Range:
Short - Long
Damage: 10 - 90
Description:
Any silkworm, or silkmoth can produce a limitless amount of silk with deadly sharp properties. They are able to use this silk in various ways using it to lacerate and cut anything in their path creating webs, nets, rudimentary weapons and waves of the sticky black-substance. However, this silk is so strong that it cannot be cut by shinobi weapons, kunai, swords, shuriken or any other weapons, will have no effect on the substance. It can capture and surround a human almost instantly making for a dangerous encounter spraying the silk out forming a cocoon around an opponent. It is strong to all elemental releases, excluding fire but fire is a dangerous element to use as the silk is highly flammable in an untreated state. Meaning if a shinobi recklessly lights a silkworm's silk on fire it could damage them or even kill them prematurely rendering their silk useless and killing the silkworm in the process.
Range:
Short - Long
Damage: 10 - 90 ( 60 )
Description:
Any silkworm, or silkmoth can produce a limitless amount of silk with deadly sharp properties. They are able to use this silk in various ways using it to lacerate and cut anything in their path creating webs, nets, rudimentary weapons and waves of the sticky black-substance. However, this silk is so strong that it cannot be cut by shinobi weapons, kunai, swords, shuriken or any other weapons, will have no effect on the substance. It can capture and surround a human almost instantly making for a dangerous encounter spraying the silk out forming a cocoon around an opponent. It is strong to all elemental releases, excluding fire but fire is a dangerous element to use as the silk is highly flammable in an untreated state. Meaning if a shinobi recklessly lights a silkworm's silk on fire it could damage them or even kill them prematurely rendering their silk useless and killing the silkworm in the process.
When the two to the north attacked in tandem from one direction the one to the south, and the one to east attacked as well. It truly was a surprise ambush, a trap for the approaching shinobi team. The southernmost moth released a shower of silk aimed upward as if to rain down upon both of the shinobi. It was much weaker and thinner than the other attacks but it appeared that it may be a distraction of sorts. As this happened the eastern moth beat its wings rapidly as it to released a torrent of silk. It was if they had been in waiting, the first moth the group saw may have been a scout for this very occurrence.

Range:
Short - Long
Damage: 10 - 90 ( 40 )
Description:
Range:
Short - Long
Damage: 10 - 90 ( 40 )
Description:
If the shinobi were vigilant and looking for them they would see two silkworms high in a tree near the north.​
Notes:
  • Tag Rules, you both will switch off control to each other as we progress.
  • We will do it in this thread, no need for another thread
  • Battle has to last four turns
  • Killing the silkworms is an instant failure. You must capture both.
  • Do not bug me to reply I'm sick and I know what I have to reply to.
  • Five moves for multiple enemies.
Health:

Silkmoths

300 x 5

Silkworms
200 x 2

Last edited:
  • Love

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Nezuko saw the silk strings, flying directly towards her and Ikiru. She stood up immediately, removing her bamboo gag from her mouth as she needed to focus during this battle. As a string shot directly at Nezuko, she shot forward using jet boosters on the back of her legs.
(Senninka: Funsha no Tobikomi) - Sage Transformation: Jet Booster Jump
Description: The user reates many jet-like appendages on his back to create a powerful blast which he can use to dash forward at great speed. If used mid air, the user can sustain some control over his "flight". The technique however is only good for a burst of speed and cannot be sustained for flight for example.
Nezuko saw another moth flying over, and she suddenly got an idea to bring it down. As the next moth was to shoot a thread of silk out, piercing the ground, Nezuko hardened and expanded her hands through Sage Transformation, then grabbed the string. She pulled the silk string, as hard as possible, straining. She swung it over her head, slamming the giant moth into the ground.
(Senninka) - Sage Transformation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 15-30
Damage: 30-60
Description: Sage Transformation is an ability wielded by Jūgo's clan, which increases their physical abilities and allows their bodies to perform various shape-shifting feats due to their innate ability to passively absorb natural energy. It is a multifaceted ability that permits them to achieve feats ranging from creating various weapon-like appendages to altering their body structure, as well as a general increase in their physical capabilities. In the experiments created by Orochimaru, this ability is referred to as "Cursed Seal Transformation" (Juinka). The transformation can be used countless times in battle and sustained while the user has enough chakra to do so. The damage the technique can produce is proportionate to the body part altered and the way it was altered. This technique enables the user to produce melee attacks or defenses through the alteration of his body. When utilized by Mitsuki, he gains a cyan chakra shroud that forms into ethereal snakes around his body to aid in his attack range, and he grows out a single horn from his forehead.
Note: Only useable by Sage Transformation bios.
Health 75
Chakra 865

Ikiru's Move @Rucken
Ikiru stood up immediately as soon as he saw the silk strings and needles, coming down on him and Nezuko. Without moving from where he was standing, he created a wall og giant tornadoes to deflect all the threads.
(Fūton: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tornado Wall
Chakra: 70
Damage: 100
Description: The user does the Ram hand seal and generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes in front of him that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning with a wind affinity can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique with normal S rank damage.
As another moth flew right at him, he charged straight at it. He drew his blade, and slashed right through the moth.
( Uchiha Ikimono to angō-ka no Ken ) - Uchiha Sword of Creatures and Encryption
You must be registered for see images

Type: Weapon
Range: N/a
Chakra: (-20 to enemy chakra)
Damage: N/a
Description: This blade is the most treasured item from Rai Uchiha, the prized possession of when he was alive. Having been in command of a group of his clansmen, it is presumable that Rai had capable leadership skills. He was a capable swordsman, even with one eye blinded. He also showed a noticeable amount of physical strength, being able to shatter the ground with a single strike of his sword. When death took him, his sword was passed onto his children soon they too passed on the sword. The very death of the Uchiha clan, resulted in treasures to being sold off to whoever would be interested. Years to pass, the sword ended back into a Uchiha home. Soon Ikiru's father presented the sword to him, with simple his understanding of where it came from. Since the massacre of the Uchiha clan, it's whole history of the sword is not known to Ikiru or anyone as Ikiru knows only it's a Uchiha sword.

Abilities of the blade:
╳ This blade once drawn would draw up water from the ground forming water sources with in two turns anywhere on land(passive). This is a very unique trait for a sword to carry which gave note that this blade could tap into natural aquifer's in the ground. The hot water sources are fairly large in size which is why it takes two turns for the blade's natural water ability to activate. These very hot waters can harm the opponent if they so fall upon them (B-rank Damage).

╳ When the user of the sword strikes an enemy or something an enemy is touching the water sucks -20 chakra from the enemy with every contacted strike. This form is very intricate and also unique to user who developed the ability. Upon learning of the seals embedded on the sword, by making a single handseal the user can release the seals from the sword allowing him to drain chakra via through the seal marks per each strike per turn (max. 80). This allows the user to absorb jutsu B-rank or below, if chakra is successfully attained.

Restrictions:
+ Can only make one water source per Match.
+ Must have learned Fuin at B-rank or more.
+ Takes two turns to draw up from underground a water source.
+Water sources cannot be made within five meters of opponent/s
Approval [Link]
Health 200
Chakra 1530

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The moths weren't smart creatures so the evasive action wasn't expected.

However, as the Sage Transformation user tried to grasp and attack the moth it merely flew upward evading the grapple

( Shirukusongu ) - Mothwing Cloak
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description: Mothwing Cloak is just the natural ability of the silkworm to create a protective cocoon around themselves instantly. It plays one rank higher than any technique used against it so an S rank cloak can protect a silkworm from even a Forbidden ranked technique, a Forbidden ranked Mothwing Cloak can defend against anything below 110 damage. They are nearly impenetrable and can be used by both the silkworms and the silkmoths making it that much harder to merely capture them. Fire is the only element that plays on even terms with a Mothwing Cloak but will usually kill or maim any silkworm or silkmoth inside the cloak should it be used to bypass it which can make it unusable or unviable to claim the bounty related to it. Using the Mothwing Cloak is passive and can defend against most any ability depending on rank interaction. Alternatively, the silkmoths can fly at speeds rivaling three times that of a Sage Ranked shinobi and can avoid most techniques easily. They are able to twice per turn merely avoid a technique with a line-of-attack or a projectile spray. This is passive and can be done each turn making them a destructive and dangerous creature.
The tornados, on the other hand, were more dangerous as they picked up all of the silk and continued onward.

Being weakened slightly they would slam into the pair of moths to the north dealing damage.

In response, the moth to the south, and the moth to the west would release silk toward each of the shinobi.

( Shirukusongu ) - Silksong x2
Range:
Short - Long
Damage: 10 - 90 ( 60 )
Description:
Health:

Silkmoths

300 x 3
210 x 2

Silkworms
200 x 2

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
While he flew into the air, watching as his partner would attempt to drag one of the moths from the air to the ground. She’d would then slam the ground, allowing her some cover to move through the boulders created by this sheer strength, this amazed Ikiru as she was quite formidable. These fruitless efforts sadly wouldn’t give them the advantage, as the moths seemed to be planning a web of sorts. Watching the silkworms in the distance, due to his activated Sharingan he then instantly kept sight on her as she leaped through the air going at full speed, as she tried to hammer some moths above her.

Which kept on quickly evading her, however thanks to her. Ikiru saw an advantage in this action, having gusted the silks into the air. He would then watch the foreseen locations of the moths in the air as how they neared each other for a moment, this was due to his Sharingan predicting the course of moment. He took the chance, his Mangekyou Sharingan would trigger as two moths released silk attacks towards them, due to the silk being connected, he forced his Black flames from his left eye as he closed the other. Tracing the path of silks directly along the direction of the moths (x5) in a ‘bell curve’ his black flames would catch them all, along with the 'raining' silk fragments feeding the black flames, the moths would cry out in surprise. Quick on that, the sikworms soon be in trouble so as they were safe for a moment due to distance, he went on with his full on assault. Knowing they'd be caught in-between them and the flames, Ikiru would watch the silks on the ground that would spread his black flames throughout the forest.'Not good, we need to hurry now!'

The goal had somewhat became difficult again, however the moths that flew were on longer able to, with his ribcage forming in mere moments of those actions, he’d bring forth an arm with it, quickly he'd grab his partner launching her towards the worms at insane speeds. Meanwhile, the all moths having caught black flames upon them, they’d attempt to rid of the impossible as his Susanoo’s arm would slap them one by one to the ground. With the pain of his eyes growing stronger, Ikiru was starting to feel more control over his eyes. Meanwhile, his Katana summoned water passively from the underground.

Nezuko unable to react to the sudden huge spiritual hand grabbing her and sending her to reaching the silkworms, she’d land upon the higher trees in mid-range from the worms. In long range of her, the forest would quickly start to engulf in a midnight fury of flames with the help of the silk, it raced slowly like a normal flame which was quite odd. For a normal fire, such opportunity would be a firestorm, but these flames simply moved like regular flames along the silk. Unknown to her, Amatersu was a very slow flame and thus the silk simply had returned its speed to normal.

While Ikiru kneeled he kept his focus on his targets, as he was in a worried state due to him bleeding out of his left eye and feeling needle-like pain from Susanoo. Along his the chakra taxing Jutsus he was up-keeping, at the moment he relied on Nezuko to capture the silkworms before the black flames engulfed the area making it impossible. "Nezuko, at whatever the cost, don't kill those bugs!"

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive)
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

( Susano'o: Katachi Hafu ) - Susano'o: Incomplete Form
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 80 ( - 10 to user )
Description: Uchiha who have achieved Susano'o and have their Mangekyou activated are capable of calling upon Susano'o's skeletal structure, such as a ribcage for basic defence or an arm for interacting with the surroundings. This allows him to attack with quick force or to defend just as well, requiring no hand seals to trigger. The user can do this once every two turns and 4 times in total. If the user has an EMS or higher, the damage and/or defense increases by 20 damage.
Note: Mangekyou or higher must be active to utilize.
Note: Does not count as a full usage of Susano'o. However, if Susano'o has been used and cannot be used again, this cannot be as well.

( Doujutsu: Amaterasu ) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven (Affected by Flames of Purgatory)
Range: Short - Long (Short-range -10 DMG per turn)
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-30 to the user)
Descripton: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

(Katon: Rengoku no Honō ) - Fire Release: Flames of Purgatory (Passive)
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: +10/20/30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Flames of Purgatory is a technique used to extend the fundamental properties of Katon jutsu. It is considered a passive technique, is instantly activated and can apply to all future fire techniques. The effects of this jutsu are quite simple - the alteration, when applied, will utilise the infusion of additional chakra into the chosen fire technique (10/20/30) to greatly increase the exothermic power of the technique in question. From this the chosen fire technique will be produced in a state that is far hotter than usual. This won't translate into a direct increase in physical damage; what it will result in however is that the affected fire technique will radiate waves of chakra as heat as it travels. The intensity of the heat produced by these chakra waves will be so great that any enemy that stays within the vicinity (short range) of a Purgatory infused fire technique for more than a turn will begin to experience fatigue symptoms, losing (2/5/10) health from the next turn onwards per turn. As a result, it is vital that enemies extinguish the flames of Purgatory infused fire techniques on the turn that they are produced (in which case they will suffer no tangible effects), otherwise their stamina and physicality will be gradually reduced by the waves of heat so intense that prolonged exposure could lead to severe negative effects in accordance to health lost. Naturally, the intensity of the heat waves produced by the flame scales upwards in accordance to the amount of chakra added to the fire techniques creation. The greatest drawback of this technique is the large expenditures of chakra that it's affects require. This technique can be deactivated at will, lasting four turns maximum, with its effects persisting in fire techniques that it is applied to within this period until their very expiration. It can be activated twice. Once this technique ends it cannot be activated for two turns thereafter.

Nezuko
Health:: 75
Chakra:: 865

@BoiNez
@Howard

• Love
Reactions: BoiNez

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The five moths that had been scorched by the fire would surround themselves in a protective cocoon.

This happened as the Susanno was meant to knock them around. It negated the damage and left them unaffected.

( Shirukusongu ) - Mothwing Cloak x5
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range:
Short - Long
Health:

Silkmoths

180 x 3
90 x 2

Silkworms
200 x 2

Last edited:

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
As Nezuko landed in the trees next to the two Silkworms, she expanded her hands, and grabbed on to them. The worms struggled and wiggled, but Nezuko squeezed just a little tighter, and the struggling ceased.
(Senninka) - Sage Transformation
Chakra: 15-30
Damage: 30-60
Description: Sage Transformation is an ability wielded by Jūgo's clan, which increases their physical abilities and allows their bodies to perform various shape-shifting feats due to their innate ability to passively absorb natural energy. It is a multifaceted ability that permits them to achieve feats ranging from creating various weapon-like appendages to altering their body structure, as well as a general increase in their physical capabilities. In the experiments created by Orochimaru, this ability is referred to as "Cursed Seal Transformation" (Juinka). The transformation can be used countless times in battle and sustained while the user has enough chakra to do so. The damage the technique can produce is proportionate to the body part altered and the way it was altered. This technique enables the user to produce melee attacks or defenses through the alteration of his body. When utilized by Mitsuki, he gains a cyan chakra shroud that forms into ethereal snakes around his body to aid in his attack range, and he grows out a single horn from his forehead.

Note: Only useable by Sage Transformation bios.
Nezuko then activated jet boosts on her back and legs, held on to the worms, and jumped away. She landed back down in a grove of trees. She looked back to where Ikiru was fighting, "I hope Ikiru's doing okay."
(Senninka: Funsha no Tobikomi) - Sage Transformation: Jet Booster Jump
Description: The user reates many jet-like appendages on his back to create a powerful blast which he can use to dash forward at great speed. If used mid air, the user can sustain some control over his "flight". The technique however is only good for a burst of speed and cannot be sustained for flight for example.

Ikiru's Move
Ikiru saw the Moths had now wrapped themselves up in their silk for protection. "
Dumb moths. You shouldn't wrap yourself in that, while fighting an Uchiha, a master of Katon." He filled his chest with Katon chakra, heaved back, and blew out a massive swath of flames, covering all of the moths. The gaint flame, burned the entire forest in front of him.
(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames, after doing the Rat → Ox → Dog → Horse → Monkey → Boar → Tiger hand seals. The technique has an enourmous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparisson, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small. The main advantage of the technique is that it can be used to burn large areas in an effect in everything similar to a flamethrower.

Nezuko
Health 75
Chakra 830

Ikiru
Health 155
Chakra 1210

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Silkworms would release tiny-silk hairs from their body as the Sage Transformation user went to touch them. It was almost an instantaneous defense mechanism that activated when they felt like they were in danger. This meant that as the shinobi touched them her grasp was met by dozens upon dozens of hair-thin silk wires that threatened to lacerate and cut her flesh and muscle. If she tried to grip harder and pull them away the silk would thicken and the damage would continue. This put them, and the Sage Transformation user in danger, as they would find themselves in the path of the growing fire.

( Shirukusongu ) - Silksong x2
Range:
Short - Long
Damage: 10 - 90 ( 80 )
Description:
The moths couldn't really react to the flames as they were temporarily engulfed in fire. However, it did catch the entire forest aflame a fact that might anger the artisans. Due to the highly flammable silk the flames spread from treetop to treetop spreading further and further. It was then that the moths had the chance to respond. Three of them created a gargantuan flood of silk.

( Shirukusongu ) - Silksong x3
Range:
Short - Long
Damage: 10 - 90 ( 90 )
Description:
It commingled into a vast tide of darkness that knitted and knotted together in a plethora of grinding silk. It was all aimed directly for the Uchiha with the aim to trap him between the silk and the ground threatening to crush him below it. The weight would be immense, and the spread of the silk would be far-reaching as it was basically a last-ditch effort to save themselves and their young. The months were panicking especially with the flames roaring and surrounding them. As were the silkworms who had lashed out in their own way.
Silkmoths
100 x 3
10 x 2

Silkworms
200 x 2

Last edited: