Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej why did you choose to claim now? What's your end game? Assuming you're town, and Conspirator is really even night SK, then either mafia can also kill, or there's another SK... What's stopping them from killing you in the night?

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But based on the above posts, I can only conclude that Rej is definitely scum(he was one of my two main suspicions earlier on along with Alice) and so Ansatsuken probably is too.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm afraid Mafia Framer framed you @Elmage G Ace

When Cop investigated you they received guilty result.
this could be possible, so mafia has a framer? maybe @Poison chan is the mafia framer then
it finally makes sense
Speaking to mafia now: We towns won't lynch the SK, if there's one, the SK is a threat to us both, and could easily take out one of you guys next, so you guys kill the SK, or it remains xD
I dont understand that one. You see the SK as a threat?
You said Conspirator was even night SK, what's Moths/Corazons role? What's my own? I could be an invest claiming to be VT just to trap mafia for all you know... What's our role?
it only told me Conspirator is the Even Nights Serial Killer :lok:
@Rej why did you choose to claim now? What's your end game? Assuming you're town, and Conspirator is really even night SK, then either mafia can also kill, or there's another SK... What's stopping them from killing you in the night?
I claimed now, so I can get the SK lynched and safe us from Even Nights Serial Kills. Sry for holding back.
But based on the above posts, I can only conclude that Rej is definitely scum(he was one of my two main suspicions earlier on along with Alice) and so Ansatsuken probably is too.
:score:I dont share any chat with other players

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Assuming you're right, doesn't that make Moth town? Since our Cop says he's innocent, also, doesn't that make me guilty?

@Rej Cop gets their targets role, no? What's me and Moths role?
You can see for yourself how Moth playing in this game. Flipflopping, he asked Misa why he don't want to vote Rej but when Misa followed his request Moth created more tension with Misa. Sometimes he put Misa under his suspicion. He just being a watcher/spectator. Waiting for a mislynch another after another. If he so concerned about town he would do something. He can save Alice from the lynch if he's town and see Alice as a town too but he just let the rescue opportunity went away

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good question, not that I know, I only know about Town of Salem mobile!
I'll try to find out, if there isn't maybe I'll build one! I'll check the ToS one too! Thanks

Also, if your claim is true, then mafia would probably kill you NP, so we should try and lynch mafia this DP, SK don't really know who's who here, we can take care of SK next. What do you think?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll try to find out, if there isn't maybe I'll build one! I'll check the ToS one too! Thanks

Also, if your claim is true, then mafia would probably kill you NP, so we should try and lynch mafia this DP, SK don't really know who's who here, we can take care of SK next. What do you think?
What's your suggested mafiosi?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote count at post 1196

Moth/Corazon : Poison
Rej : Conspirator
Paperboi : Conspirator
Poison : Conspirator
Ansa : Poison > Ansa
Elmage : Ansa

VotesVotedVoter
3ConspiratorRej
Paperboi
Poison
2AnsaElmage
Ansa
1PoisonMoth/Corazon
1Non votingConspirator

VoteLynch : LanMisa
Time to put this puppy to sleep
VoteLynch: PoisonChan
vote lynch conspirator
VoteLynch:Conspirator
VoteLynch:poisonChn
VoteLynch @Ansatsuken
Unvote

VoteLynch:Ansatsuken
Please PM me for any mistake or omission

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing, other than I suspect Rej and/or Ansatsuken are scum. and I'm certain Rej is since I know he's lying.
Good to know. I have no reads on you since you subbed in, and I don't have enough to emphatically say you're town, so you'd have to prove to towns you are...

I just feel kinda bad because every game I've been in with you ends up with you being mislynched xD

Status
Not open for further replies.