Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok

Unvote

VoteLynch:Ansatsuken

Satisfied
Yeah, I am. If you flip town, know that you put us in this situation by breaking a tie between Alice and Rej, after a spent some time trying to let towns know that Alice was town, and that was not the first time Rej has been saved... Either way, my vote remains on you till I find a reason to remove it

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really? Why don't he come for me then since I'm guilty, also if there's an even night SK, that means there's an odd night one too?

Either way, I don't believe Rej is cop
Well, apart from SK, there's the main scum Faction and since we see one kill a night. I guess it's the scum team with that other night kill.
Ok

Unvote

VoteLynch:Ansatsuken

Satisfied
This is bs.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, apart from SK, there's the main scum Faction and since we see one kill a night. I guess it's the scum team with that other night kill.
True, but then there should have been a night when we had two kills, except the SK hasn't been active, or... there's no SK

Either way, I don't know why the last cop (if he really is) would claim now, even of he gets the SK lynched (because mafia wouldn't have a problem with that) mafia would just kill him the next NP, since we've also lost our doctor.

He might be a mafia invest role if you ask me, but he seems like mafia to me now

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej besides me and Conspirator, who are your other targets? Conspirator is an easy lynch since he took a while to pickup, so I doubt your claim, I need more proof
:lok:Konan is town

And yes I am a cop
N1 - Mothbomb (Corazon) innocent
N2 - Conspirator Even Nights Serial Killer
N3 - Elmage guilty

I think Poison Chan and Ansatsuken are your mafia mates, would be wise if someone claims

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
7 players still alive currently.

2 Mafias
1 SK
4 Townies

I hope it's the right one. I'm here to fix my previous mistakes. This round is to get the situation right. Still not too late.

Town
-Elmage
-Rej
-Konan
-Me

Mafia
-Moth
-Poison

SK
-Conspirator

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So nice how you Mafias just conversing xD!
@Rej either you're mafia, or your Cop Psych profile is messed up, I'm VT! Also, why did you choose to claim now?

At this point I'm wandering if Luk left his sus on Ansa because he came back guilty, and that's why he didn't change his mind... Would have been nice if he claimed, also, SK is a danger to both factions, if towns lynch SK now, it won't help us so much, we need MAFIA! If mafia are scared, the should kill the SK next NP, I need mafia blood!

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
7 players still alive currently.

2 Mafias
1 SK
4 Townies

I hope it's the right one. I'm here to fix my previous mistakes. This round is to get the situation right. Still not too late.

Town
-Elmage
-Rej
-Konan
-Me

Mafia
-Moth
-Poison

SK
-Conspirator
Assuming you're right, doesn't that make Moth town? Since our Cop says he's innocent, also, doesn't that make me guilty?

@Rej Cop gets their targets role, no? What's me and Moths role?

Status
Not open for further replies.