Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@PaperBoiKonan do you have other suspects?
I am a cop and I got a guilty result on Elmage for example, but I prefer to lynch Conspirator because it explicitely stated "Even Nights Serial Killer" on Conspirator. And since it is even night I suggest that Conspirator has priority.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@PaperBoiKonan do you have other suspects?
I am a cop and I got a guilty result on Elmage for example, but I prefer to lynch Conspirator because it explicitely stated "Even Nights Serial Killer" on Conspirator. And since it is even night I suggest that Conspirator has priority.
Based on this I'll go with Conspirator this timd

Reactions: Rej

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej that's BS! So what, we have 3 cops in a game? Odd night, and even night cop has been killed, and you a copy now? Who else have you checked?

Getting me lynched isn't a smart play, you mafia should have just killed me

I have to drop out of this game.
my car was stolen tonight from my job. I need to focus on other stuff at present. Sorry guys.
Sorry bro, I hope everything gets sorted out in the end
As for the game. Gosh...another mislynch. Alice should at least claimed. When she backing up my scumread Misa until the end she looked very suspicious. Can't be help.

I think the situation now is LyLo just like that old time classic game. 3 vs 2, 3 vs 1 *3 townies vs 2/1 mafias*

In this game I guess current situation could be like this,

*4 Townies vs 3 Mafias*

So town still have a chance to win this game.

I need to clear my mind, get my mind straight and I'm going to recheck and re read all the previous interactions. Give me some times.
I expressly stated that I didn't think Alice was town, but you voted Alice to save Rej, and now I'm seeing a post above about you coming for Rej? Duh

Scums: Ansa, Rej, perhaps PaperboiKonan (isn't helping town, so duh)

VoteLynch @Ansatsuken

If you're town, you should be voting one of these..

Status
Not open for further replies.