LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lan, this forum is a place where people casually play mafia. Its one thing to get heated but some of the way youve talked to me this game is pretty absurd.
All I can do is evalaute a game based on what content is there to review. Im not a mind reader, you looked scummy and it had zero to do with meta.
if anything meta wouldve been plus notches in your favor.
I had a terrible headache which I had proclaimed several times, you just stopped listening to me, I had HARD CLAIMED to you yesterday already and you still continued pestering me and refused to even consider seeing things from my perspective.

I'm not gonna waste the limited amount of time and the even more limited amount of energy I am willing to spend on this game arguing with you. Bugger off.

Reactions: Poison

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what I will say is that Elmage actually is in his scum meta he was in last game. In that game there were 2 scumteams and elnage was very pedestrian, played from behind until big talkers all died

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think I'll ever get to a point where I'm giving gut reads tbh, I'm a very calculative person, and I rely on that a lot, it's one of my defining traits (I'm a programmer irl) so yeah, while I acknowledge the importance of gut reads, don't expect me to give one, my style comes down to, "do his/her actions add up as town/mafia? Does it align with his/her personality?" no matter how we try to pretend, we can't really hide our personality, I've played with Michelle a lot for example, and despite her alignment, I know she's an empathetic person. Can't fake that. I also know that if I build a case and pressure AllRed long enough, I can tell her alignment, I know that LanMisa is a sensitive person, Alice seems carefree but she's quite observant when she's town, and so I'd naturally become suspicious of her if she didn't pick up things I'd expect her to, Ansa is usually direct in his approach, and moth seems more sarcastic when he flips mafia, and may try to draw attention to himself, and then focus this attention to whoever he sus(I'll need more data on him to conclude ._.) but below the humour, and sarcasm, he's a really smart player. So yeah, I slowly build a personality profile on every player I play for/against
Now she doesnt know anyone but rej very well
but this seems ultra sus. and im only up to p5 so far on my reread of naomi activity
why is rejs opinion more important than mine?
Both opinions are equally important as for me. You have your share of opinion that I can agree with. But as for Rej I just want to get some confirmation and information. And then I will decide Naomi using my own technique.
Because your cases are whack ass shit.
Naomi basically threw this game for no reasons and I only pardoned her because I know she has a weak ass shit D1.
I never locked her town or anything and yeah she is obsessed with me at this point and I dont know why, she could have rolled scum.
I ignore your case on me for now because this is ridiculous. I'd rather make a counter ISO and destroy you wholesome. Anyway keep up.

Good Morning peeps :3 papa is back.
Only contradictions.
First I am town then I am full of scum tells.
I am disappointed by your flipflopping.

Damn the ISO gonna be fun.
@LanMisa
@TheLukundo

Is mothbomb always full of contradictions when civ? You know him from MU right?

I just saw him once playing bad and he ended up being town with only misdecisions since D1 (refering to the game where he got carried by me and Ansa).
This is probably my 7th game with you. this moment in particular looks like an appeal to audience.

@mothbomb

You know you started this cleaver shit, right?
I hope you are aware that YOU force me into a position where YOU make me look like what? A killing role?

This is the biggest scumtell I have seen this far, because it was basically bullshitting and you bring it back.
I never ask for claims, not even directly btw so please...can you elaborate on that point again?
This makes little sense given hes the one who brought up being a cleaver role

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro, if you really die this NP....you're putting me on the Bad light don't you think . I dont care about rhed. I want to live till DP3. then i can claim maybe.
I still dont know what this is about, I skimmed through Alice ISO and I just see her typical lazy playstyle, but her interaction with Elmage her sounded pretty strange. It sounds like she is relying on others in this game, but she seems picky with her interests. She didn't care about a Civillian here.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rej, a claimed PR is voting you.
you have no opinion on Lan other than "shes fine"????
what else should I do? you already said she is a claimed pr, she gotta protect herself next night and needs to pray that scum has no roleblocker

all I can do is convince people that I found a scum isn't it? I am aware of my playstyle

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what else should I do? you already said she is a claimed pr, she gotta protect herself next night and needs to pray that scum has no roleblocker

all I can do is convince people that I found a scum isn't it? I am aware of my playstyle
That is quite unneccessary and also depends on me wanting to even survive the night. The only good thing I hope should come from nuking myself is that the odd cop that I assume exists gets another day since scum cannot risk me protecting them, if only by accident. But the roleblocker is a point, said cop if exists should keep their mouth shut for today, think of a peek that will crack open the game and claim tomorrow if they hit a red.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

which people?
names

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Michelle worked on the setup too. I expect a 10v3 setup. Well... 9v1v3.

So this is 6v3 which is already dire, and looking at how many town voted yesterday you can theoretically see it as such, but technically it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.