Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anyway I just came back home a bit ago, I will work on this DP now, was sleeping 12 hours with stomach issues, didnt go to work and stuff
@mothbomb when I said that, I meant that I was hyped for the game several days before it started

my suspects are poison, alice and konan I will come to it in some mins

and I believe Misas doctor claim she is totally fine

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see a universe where Alice and Poison could be scum tbh, something is off there, let me take a smoke and I will go into Alice ISO.
Sadly this Conspirator guy seems inactive I have my slight sus there too, Naomi worked a bit on making that spot playable, yet we dont get anything out of that spot.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry guys for my extreme inactivity. I didn't anticipate having to be subbed in so early and I kept getting an unexpected amount of work. Based on what I've read so far I'm suspicious of Alice in Noodleland(very) of being scum and maybe Rej to a lesser extent. I'm not sure what to make of the argument between LanMisa and Mothbomb.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm really relying on other people to vote so I can just vote for same person. So you guys got votes?:ROFLMAO:
My current Scum Potentials are Rej and Alice.

Your trusted buddy All_Red believe that Alice is Scum. She voted Alice and then she died not long after(in night 2). Just go with the choice that you can believe or trust. If you believe in All_Red and find Alice suspicious so go for Alice, if you trust Misa, Elmage and Me so vote Rej.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lan, this forum is a place where people casually play mafia. Its one thing to get heated but some of the way youve talked to me this game is pretty absurd.
All I can do is evalaute a game based on what content is there to review. Im not a mind reader, you looked scummy and it had zero to do with meta.
if anything meta wouldve been plus notches in your favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.