Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's fine, I don't think that a lot of things are going to happen this (real life) day anyways, but I do like to know the experience of other players since it helps me a lot in finding them and evaluating them. One post can mean a very different thing coming from a fresh player compared to coming from an old veteran.
:score: I am also a new player, I think I started with @Naomi_Rose last year in summer. But I took more games with me as I was partially a big addicto.

I dont want to go into details, I'd mostly say find out for yourself, if you play with someone new interact with them once they are up.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The answer is yes. Mafia isn't limited to rules like town is.
Corrected your mistake to make it more easily readable - and I kinda disagree on a game related standpoint. Mafia does have to pretend towniness at least to some degree, so while they can just do whatever they want it often doesn't go well. On the other hand town CAN go off the regular path and sometimes this might even lead to success. It all comes down to circumstances, honestly.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you see AR's 3 earlier posts as a scum post because it so simple it looked suspicious to you, so just scum lean AR. Just vote her. Because from the look of it your really don't trust her yet.

But just asking yourself this question and answer it, would mafia spoiled their existence this easily? Would mafia make themself slipped easily like this?

I never rule out the possibility of mind game in play here. AR could be very well playing with our mind.
Put this simply

Reactions: Rej

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:score: I am also a new player, I think I started with @Naomi_Rose last year in summer. But I took more games with me as I was partially a big addicto.

I dont want to go into details, I'd mostly say find out for yourself, if you play with someone new interact with them once they are up.
Weren't you also in the Dracula game and survived up until the Serial killer won or was that a different Rei/Rej? I am bad with names.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's try to have an enjoyful experience this game, then. :byez:
You must be registered for see images

weren't you early gamed most games before? I mean welcome to the club, I only truly finished one game here I think. lmao

but yeah, I already spoiled on discord about how determined I am about this game

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

weren't you early gamed most games before? I mean welcome to the club, I only truly finished one game here I think. lmao

but yeah, I already spoiled on discord about how determined I am about this game
Early gamed? I only die young as Mafia and tend to survive longer as town. Mafia never fears me, it seems.

I have only played twice here, that is true, but I have been playing for over a year now in total and consider myself experienced, albeit not a veteran by any stretch.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose and Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Early gamed? I only die young as Mafia and tend to survive longer as town. Mafia never fears me, it seems.

I have only played twice here, that is true, but I have been playing for over a year now in total and consider myself experienced, albeit not a veteran by any stretch.
I dont know any other term for that one. Dunno there was a game once where I played scum and won, and I played quite innocent and since that happened (and such scenarios repeated, besides D1 Jester Win) people decided to hardfocus me early on and get me out.

I consider myself knowledgeable, beyond an amateur level, but my praxis experience is still not enough and I rly wanna do my first hostings soon. But enviromental changes and meeting new people indeed increased my mafia knowledge.
Still I feel like this year I have been the nr 1 mislynched towny on my ex home forum TB, where it almost became a running gag. :yay:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, so basically what happened so far - -
Obviously town.
This triggers this -
Why "obviously" town?
Why cant people just neutrally say they are town. I always find these kind of implications suspicious.
Then this
I guess it could be a sincere claim from her.
Also,
Mind giving an explination on why you claimed to be "obviously town"
Vote Lynch: @LanMisa
He later says,
Apart from that, it's what she told us after, "busy with work, not having much time". Could possibly just an excuses.
2. Enters Red,
Hehehehehehehe
It made me say, after her 2 - 3 hahahhaas,
Red seems to be really happy about something
3. Enters Ludo, (if you won't mind me calling you that)
Hi, I’m town therefore I’m legally allowed to slank?
Everyone knows how daring AllRed can be
Which leads to this -
Ants feels like he has TMI on AR being Town.
And ofc this-
VoteLynch@Ansatsuken
To the defence,
And I'm not yet town lean AR but just stating a possibility by referring to past
It goes on with this
Like it didn’t seem like the thought of Scum AR even entered your brain.
Also, he says later about meta reading,
have done it countless of times before
Enters Misa,
So, Red, answer me truthfully: Are you Mafia?
A little picture of Misa-Ludo Meta reads/claimed sarcasm.
I promise not to use a single Haiku this game!
As Town you have never posted haikus with me. As scum you have always posted haikus with me. It’s foolproof!
Which gradually shifts to these-
OK all, Lan is like confirmed Town. TP/LO on them.
As usual I have no solid read on Lukundo this early. It's a very slight townlean, but nothing I would bet on.
5. Red again,
Vote count:
Lan: 1
Ansa: 1

wonder who's going to get lynched this dp
And after that she says that she's been playing a game on AB after so long that she'd be crazy. 🤔 What was your last game here Red?
I know Poison Chan has a bad today,
What do you mean by me having bad today?

nope, I just played with you, Luku and Red on AB
I played 3 games on NF (subbed out twice and NKd N1 once) XD
Else you can find me on TS and ex TB
Also you played with me before. Not on AB I guess, but OJ.

So basically that was all that happened, I noticed something which I won't be mentioning till the next DP, don't want to point it out for the good!

Leans? We have 60 hours, so I'll come to suspect after some hours or maybe a day..

Reactions: Rej and Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

This triggers this -

Then this

Also,

He later says,

2. Enters Red,

Which leads to this -

And ofc this-

To the defence,

It goes on with this

Enters Misa,

5. Red again,

And after that she says that she's been playing a game on AB after so long that she'd be crazy. 🤔 What was your last game here Red?

So basically that was all that happened, I noticed something which I won't be mentioning till the next DP, don't want to point it out for the good!

Leans? We have 60 hours, so I'll come to suspect after some hours or maybe a day..
Nicely done! I enjoyed reading this post, makes our talking seem very organized unlike te acual mess it was.

To answer this:
It was I like two games back, I think. I hosted the last game, and I think co-hosted the one before that. Not too mention there was quite the silence between each game. So it has been a while since I've played as a player in a mafia game on AB

Reactions: Rej and Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was I like two games back, I think. I hosted the last game, and I think co-hosted the one before that. Not too mention there was quite the silence between each game. So it has been a while since I've played as a player in a mafia game on AB
I see. It's the same for me. So yeah, I'll be playing it very seriously, also I need to win this for another reason 🤦‍♀️.
(*Intensive wild beast expressions snapping at @SoulKiller *)

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This triggers this -

Then this

Also,

He later says,

2. Enters Red,

Which leads to this -

And ofc this-

To the defence,

It goes on with this

Enters Misa,

5. Red again,

oh you have a fever you said, the whole day, sry for the typo tho, but I see

who is the towniest person so far in your eyes? you can give the scummiest later on
:lok:

and yeah we played together still I can't read you optimally, but we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.