Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I like this post by LanMisa for some reasons, it is inquisitive and gives off a civillian vibe.

:score:this was not a good answer, you should have just engaged the conversation with Misa and said you are town.
How dare you tell me ow to answer!!!!!
*insert over exaggerated angry statement here*

Reactions: Rej

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn, you are no fun. We could have waited out the end of the lolcat phase at the very least.

As usual I have no solid read on Lukundo this early. It's a very slight townlean, but nothing I would bet on.
If I’m gonna open my non greetings on a serious scumread I get the feeling people are gonna see everything I say as serious so I might as well put everyone straight ASAP

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I’m gonna open my non greetings on a serious scumread I get the feeling people are gonna see everything I say as serious so I might as well put everyone straight ASAP
I guess, but that would require you to have a serious scumread on me in the first place, no?

Also, I'm not sure about your meta here, but at least people on MU do know that you are not always serious, especially at the beginning.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh Luku and Misa know each other from MU?
Yeah, and I kinda fooled him big time in the last game we played where I was scum so I couldn't resist teasing him a bit. Although I do think that we all played together in the Dracul game where I was lovers with Red.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyways, I am not familiar with either Rose or Konan. Have either of them played here before?
I brought Naomi here, she will need some time but usually doesnt vote D1 since as new player she mostly participated in mislynches previously. She will come online later as she currently is asleep, I think she is from NA.
About Konan dunno. Also a new player for me, but we shouldn't create hectic in a 60 hours DP if they take their time to answer.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I brought Naomi here, she will need some time but usually doesnt vote D1 since as new player she mostly participated in mislynches previously. She will come online later as she currently is asleep, I think she is from NA.
About Konan dunno. Also a new player for me, but we shouldn't create hectic in a 60 hours DP if they take their time to answer.
That's fine, I don't think that a lot of things are going to happen this (real life) day anyways, but I do like to know the experience of other players since it helps me a lot in finding them and evaluating them. One post can mean a very different thing coming from a fresh player compared to coming from an old veteran.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is honestly a weird thought to have that shortly into the game. I would really hope to find you town this game, but you aren't making it easy for me if you are.
Nicely said, I agree it was some weird thought process. Tho making summary posts is always a good thing for fellow civillians aslong they are accurate.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because I wasn’t actively hunting for scum?
If you see AR's 3 earlier posts as a scum post because it so simple it looked suspicious to you, so just scum lean AR. Just vote her. Because from the look of it your really don't trust her yet.

But just asking yourself this question and answer it, would mafia spoiled their existence this easily? Would mafia make themself slipped easily like this?

I never rule out the possibility of mind game in play here. AR could be very well playing with our mind.

• Wow
Reactions: Poison and Rej

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
If you see AR's 3 earlier posts as a scum post because it so simple it looked suspicious to you, so just scum lean AR. Just vote her. Because from the look of it your really don't trust her yet.

But just asking yourself this question and answer it, would mafia spoiled their existence this easily? Would mafia make themself slipped easily like this?

I never rule out the possibility of mind game in play here. AR could be very well playing with our mind.
The answer is yes. Mafia is limited to rules like town is.

Status
Not open for further replies.