Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Him*
That is why I pinged him. The intention to get more info out of them.
There really is no need. I'm not a slanker and I do not lie about my real life time constraints ever. Not worth it, since it gets found out eventually anyways.

So, Red, answer me truthfully: Are you Mafia? Mind you, you immediately die if you lie.

Reactions: Rej and Just_Red

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You mentioned what she was doing as if you were trying to find a reason why Town AR would do it cause you know they’re Town.
I always come up with a theory when playing mafia. That's how I play. Using player's META in my theory or thinking about many possibilities that could be possible and stated it in my theory and Its not a new thing. I have done it countless of times before and no one ever said I have TMI because of doing that. How it's different today?

Reactions: Rej

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, I wonder if Red accidentially put on her giggles instead of her goggles or if she figured it out and is just easily amusable Mafia.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
There really is no need. I'm not a slanker and I do not lie about my real life time constraints ever. Not worth it, since it gets found out eventually anyways.

So, Red, answer me truthfully: Are you Mafia? Mind you, you immediately die if you lie.
Hehe. I refuse to claim currently.
Your question will be answered wether I live or die this dp.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like it didn’t seem like the thought of Scum AR even entered your brain.
It still too early to judge AR's actual position. That's why I'm using word 'maybe'. One of possibility.

I'm trying to ask poison what's her opinion about AR. And then I came up with simple theory to share with people.

Reactions: Poison and Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still wonder why AR entered this way, maybe it was her own way to become comfortable.
Lukundo is quite agressive, got a town lean on him. I also dont have meta references to that guy.
Ansa is Ansa, townlean early on.

I know Poison Chan has a bad today, so I gonna wait before I put my reads on her, I got nullreads on her.

Just some gutty reads from my side.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I always come up with a theory when playing mafia. That's how I play. Using player's META in my theory or thinking about many possibilities that could be possible and stated it in my theory and Its not a new thing. I have done it countless of times before and no one ever said I have TMI because of doing that. How it's different today?
Because I wasn’t actively hunting for scum?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I like this post by LanMisa for some reasons, it is inquisitive and gives off a civillian vibe.
Hehe. I refuse to claim currently.
Your question will be answered wether I live or die this dp.
:score:this was not a good answer, you should have just engaged the conversation with Misa and said you are town.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.