• Poll closed .

nrm1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you notice the Change in the fox Power? When the Fox had it, it was red color poisonous to the touch, Evil. Outside the Fox and in Naruto its white color, warm and life giving. Like a blanket with two sides. Or is the the user? Chakra it self is neither good or evil its just energy its colored by the User The Fox is a Demon, it hates and that hate makes the chakra red color, evil cold and deadly to the touch. Naruto is child like Good Nature always striving to find the good and do the good so the chakra takes on a pure nature giving life and warm to the touch. What do you think is it the user of the chakra that makes the chakra change in power and look?
How can you tell what color it is from a black and white manga? yea your right it is white....because the whole damn thing is in black and white

Spartan117

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can you tell what color it is from a black and white manga? yea your right it is white....because the whole damn thing is in black and white
+1

However, colors do not really determine one's feelings. For example Red colour implies Anger and Love. Where as Yellow makes people happy.

But, either way the cloak naruto has similarities to the SO6P even the fox recognized it. This only makes me draw one conclusion that naruto have a very big connection to the S06P so did shodai... Shodai cells give life energy. If you nartuo's...it does the same.

One's chakra solely depends on one's personalities. I've read that up somewhere cannot remmeber where. :confused:

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto DNA is closer to The SO6P it would give a different response to the ones that are fatter away in DNA to the SO6P.

Why do you turn every thread into your thoughts on Uzumaki not being related to Senju or Naruto not being Senju. To me this is the very definition of flaming and you just can't seem to stop or spell.

Guess what until Kishi tells us otherwise Naruto is Senju just as Madara stated. Quit flaming everyone because you are wrong everyone else and myself included would like to have a discussion on this forum about something besides your same 2 threads over and over.

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would have to agree with most on here who posted it is mostly because Naruto seperated the fox's will from it's chakra and took control of the chakra why it's white(supposedly). But it is definately a different color and I think the reason his doesn't look like KB is because the 8-tails works with him body(chakra) and mind. Naruto is just using the chakra of the fox.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you turn every thread into your thoughts on Uzumaki not being related to Senju or Naruto not being Senju. To me this is the very definition of flaming and you just can't seem to stop or spell.

Guess what until Kishi tells us otherwise Naruto is Senju just as Madara stated. Quit flaming everyone because you are wrong everyone else and myself included would like to have a discussion on this forum about something besides your same 2 threads over and over.
Fact distant relatives, different clan that why just as Uchiha are not Senju and Hyuga are not Sensu, ALL are distant relatives to each other, yet different clans. You keep caling Naruto a Senju you better call Neji, Hinata and Sasuke a Senju by your twisted thinking,

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fact distant relatives, different clan that why just as Uchiha are not Senju and Hyuga are not Sensu, ALL are distant relatives to each other, yet different clans. You keep caling Naruto a Senju you better call Neji, Hinata and Sasuke a Senju by your twisted thinking,
Look this is the last time I am gonna get sucked into your posts about what YOU think Kishi has in mind when it comes to his own facts about Naruto being Senju. Guess what Naruto is Senju/Uzumaki that's the simple truth that's all there is no smoke and mirrors just truth so what is so twisted about that.

Qcks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll add my thoughts:

I think that the individual using the chakra is the one that changes it, but i don't think the current state of naruto's chakra is due tp his ancestory.

The entire series (all of it) has been about overcoming hatred.
Naruto even ovrcame his hatred of the fox (that's why he didn't eat it all up... ).

Naruto has angelic chakra because his entire life has been about defeating hatred, whether it be his own hatred or the hatred of others.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look this is the last time I am gonna get sucked into your posts about what YOU think Kishi has in mind when it comes to his own facts about Naruto being Senju. Guess what Naruto is Senju/Uzumaki that's the simple truth that's all there is no smoke and mirrors just truth so what is so twisted about that.
Fact Naruto is not a Senju and that the true t and nothing but the True t Kishi said He is not Senju but Uzumaki. To continue to say He is a Senju when Kishi says He is not. To continue to express a lie when the true t is out is a sign of Mental illness, inability to accept the true t because it dose not fit your view of things.

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guess what Naruto is Senju/Uzumaki that's the simple truth that's all there is no smoke and mirrors just truth so what is so twisted about that.
Fact Naruto is not a Senju and that the true t and nothing but the True t Kishi said He is not Senju but Uzumaki.
We know Naruto is Uzumaki, which are distant blood relatives of the Senju. The only way Naruto could be Senju would be if Minato's mother was Senju, and we have zero evidence for that, right now.

When Madara compared Naruto to the first Hokage, it was the will of fire mentality Naruto has. Madara was not saying anything about genetics.

What's important is that by being Uzumaki, Naruto has lineage from the Sage of the Six Paths (SO6P). That's all that matters. I hope that by acting as a third party arbiter perhaps, I can settle this some and relieve some tension?

edit note: I abbreviated both of your posts to distill them down to the central point, and I apologize if that offended you.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No offense taken, its just that if Kishi the author of Naruto says this is how things are that how it is, He is the creator and has the only right to say what Naruto is even you do not agree you cannot change it. It be like somebody telling the creators of Superman that He is not Krytonian that He is let say Dorian or some other alien race when its creators say He is Kriptonian. Thats all. Accept what the Author says He is thats all.