Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you notice the Change in the fox Power? When the Fox had it, it was red color poisonous to the touch, Evil. Outside the Fox and in Naruto its white color, warm and life giving. Like a blanket with two sides. Or is the the user? Chakra it self is neither good or evil its just energy its colored by the User The Fox is a Demon, it hates and that hate makes the chakra red color, evil cold and deadly to the touch. Naruto is child like Good Nature always striving to find the good and do the good so the chakra takes on a pure nature giving life and warm to the touch. What do you think is it the user of the chakra that makes the chakra change in power and look?

LorDRaishin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya ... Chakra actually reflects the feelings of a person ... Like when Karin says that Sasuke has Dark Chakra ... and even with Naruto, earlier he had Strong evil chakra within him....

Its when Naruto faced his evil self and purified it, that his chakra became all pure.

For example, When Naruto was fighting the kyuubi, and Kyuubi had taken over half of Naruto. He started getting angry and became more like pain/sasuke feeling wise .... But it was actually the chakra which made him like that ...

Last edited:

Stein

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off: I'm pleasently surprised about such good thoughts. Yes, when Naruto defeated the will of the fox, it's chakra takes on the color of Naruto's normal chakra. And Karin already stated, that Naruto's chakra is warm and healthy when she looked at him.

Sasuke is the exact other way round. His chakra is dark and cold because of his hatred against almost every living being that exists. He is just like the fox right now. I hope the final clash between him and Naruto will make it clear that goodwill gives people more power than pure hatred.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off: I'm pleasently surprised about such good thoughts. Yes, when Naruto defeated the will of the fox, it's chakra takes on the color of Naruto's normal chakra. And Karin already stated, that Naruto's chakra is warm and healthy when she looked at him.

Sasuke is the exact other way round. His chakra is dark and cold because of his hatred against almost every living being that exists. He is just like the fox right now. I hope the final clash between him and Naruto will make it clear that goodwill gives people more power than pure hatred.
You may be right this may be Kishi intention.

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See I was thinking about this too. Minato only sealed half of the Kyubbi's chakra in Naruto. It was the yang or good half of it. So that could explain the white, life giving chakra. It's only half of the whole.
But....
Earlier in the series whenever he transformed the Fox's chakra was evil and hurt himself and others if they touched it. And (like someone else stated) Karin sensed an evil chakra in him.
I don't know if it's because he separated the Fox's mind from his charka, or if this was an oversight by Kishi... Or if it's something yet to be explained lol.

Astral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you notice the Change in the fox Power? When the Fox had it, it was red color poisonous to the touch, Evil. Outside the Fox and in Naruto its white color, warm and life giving. Like a blanket with two sides. Or is the the user? Chakra it self is neither good or evil its just energy its colored by the User The Fox is a Demon, it hates and that hate makes the chakra red color, evil cold and deadly to the touch. Naruto is child like Good Nature always striving to find the good and do the good so the chakra takes on a pure nature giving life and warm to the touch. What do you think is it the user of the chakra that makes the chakra change in power and look?
That sounds right man, and i believe its the user now, or a bloodline specialty, i mean it only makes sense that he's a distant relative of the senju so naruto might have opened up a new level of jinchuuriki when he poured the kyuubi's chakra into the section it remains, Because, Perhaps their really is a so6p correlation thats still a mystery. On the other note, that possibly its the user, maybe it was just love to make naruto the way he was, cuz we know KB uses the cloaks with tails, and naruto just gets a super saiyan power up, a little mystery, none we cant solve.

This leaves me on another not, to where if it is the user, or a bloodline, what if sasuke got a tailed beast and he got the same cloak as naruto gained, but his revolved around his eyes only to make the conspiracy true that naruto is the body, and sasuke is the eyes.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder though, did this only happen to Naruto or could Kushina and Mito do it to? If not I don't think it is blood line related, unless it only happens in males

chopsy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it has more to do with kyuubi than Naruto.. kyuubi's mind is full of hatred and evil.. thus when naruto used it's chakra it was all red and other ninja's like yamato could sense its evil intent.. now remove kyuubi's mind (full of hatred) from it and you get pure white amazing chakra left.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it has more to do with kyuubi than Naruto.. kyuubi's mind is full of hatred and evil.. thus when naruto used it's chakra it was all red and other ninja's like yamato could sense its evil intent.. now remove kyuubi's mind (full of hatred) from it and you get pure white amazing chakra left.
I think its Naruto's senju blood that gives the appearance of Rikudou and his pure heart makes it white. but he needs his pure heart to take on the appearance of Rikudou

Stein

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See I was thinking about this too. Minato only sealed half of the Kyubbi's chakra in Naruto. It was the yang or good half of it. So that could explain the white, life giving chakra. It's only half of the whole.
I don't agree with that. Minato himself said that it was just impossible to seal everything of the fox inside Naruto because Naruto was not strong or "big" enough as a container to bear the force of the fox. So he "killed" half of the fox' chakra with his jutsu and sealed the other half inside Naruto. Nonetheless this chakra was pure evil because it still wasn't seperated from the resurrected will of the fox.
To me one thing is clear: Now that Naruto has defeated his own inner demon and the fox' will too no evil is inside of him anymore. So his chakra is pure and is displayed white and lifegiving.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't agree with that. Minato himself said that it was just impossible to seal everything of the fox inside Naruto because Naruto was not strong or "big" enough as a container to bear the force of the fox. So he "killed" half of the fox' chakra with his jutsu and sealed the other half inside Naruto. Nonetheless this chakra was pure evil because it still wasn't seperated from the resurrected will of the fox.
To me one thing is clear: Now that Naruto has defeated his own inner demon and the fox' will too no evil is inside of him anymore. So his chakra is pure and is displayed white and lifegiving.
Its more than that Bee still has read chakra and Naruto chakra was blue and fox red yet only Naruto has it white Angel like. Its like what ever he now touches he purify and look at The SO6P He is always shown Dark in pictures.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato sealed the Yang half in Naruto, the lighter part of the chakra. It was a giant mass of light chakra tainted by the Kyuubi's evil. Remove the taint and all your left with is the light. This is why KB is different he didnt remove body from chakra because he didn't have to, plus he has both portions of the chakra so the light and dark chakra balance each other out. To anyone who plays WoW it is like the Ashbringer. I also believe that appearnace is due to 1 of 2 things, His blood is similar to that of Rikudou or Rikudou implanted his chakra, essence, into the Kyuubi because it was the most powerful.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its Naruto's senju blood that gives the appearance of Rikudou and his pure heart makes it white. but he needs his pure heart to take on the appearance of Rikudou
Naruto has no Senju Blood it's Uzumaki blood no Senju has done what Naruto has all tail beast were keep in Uzumaki Females Naruto is the first male in who knows how many generations to carry a beast. might be a reason for this in some Uzumaki scrolls.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has no Senju Blood it's Uzumaki blood no Senju has done what Naruto has all tail beast were keep in Uzumaki Females Naruto is the first male in who knows how many generations to carry a beast. might be a reason for this in some Uzumaki scrolls.
Uzumaki are ditant relatives of Senju, thus giving him, even a small amount of, senju blood