• Poll closed .

elcob32

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The chakra has defiantly changed now that the Kyuubi's will has been removed, but I don't know why everyone here is making the assumption that it is white now. Kishi has not yet released a colorized version of the new Kyuubi Mode, so while I agree that it is lighter than it was before, I wouldn't say that it is white, without first seeing a colorized version from Kishi.

Perkele311

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yea the colored version is exactly what I have been wondering. But it does seem from having no shading it is going to be a very light color like a blue or white or yellow. But I would put my money on blue. But I can't wait to see it.. Almost more than Sasuke's damn EMS that keeps slipping away everytime I think I will get to see it.

Stein

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't understand why you think the Uzumaki clan came before the Rikudo Sage? The Rikudo Sage gave birth to ninja techniques and prayed for them in every location in the world so there can't possibly be any technique before him. It just doesn't make sense. Ninjutsu came from the Rikudo Sage and so the Uzumaki clan, the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan all succeed from the Rikudo Sage. As we know the Rikudo Sage had three great powers: Dojutsu, enormous physical strength and sealing techniques. Every clan has one of these powers.

That's even the reason why the Senju Clan defeated the Uchiha Clan. Kuchina told Naruto that every Hokage was married to an Uzumaki woman. So the Senju Clan and the Uzumaki Clan combined two of the three great powers of the Rikudo Sage. That's just an overwhelming power.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The chakra has defiantly changed now that the Kyuubi's will has been removed, but I don't know why everyone here is making the assumption that it is white now. Kishi has not yet released a colorized version of the new Kyuubi Mode, so while I agree that it is lighter than it was before, I wouldn't say that it is white, without first seeing a colorized version from Kishi.
White is the lack of color thats one os the definitions, its obvious by the look at it is a pure look and white all over the world over the centuries is considers pure.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't understand why you think the Uzumaki clan came before the Rikudo Sage? The Rikudo Sage gave birth to ninja techniques and prayed for them in every location in the world so there can't possibly be any technique before him. It just doesn't make sense. Ninjutsu came from the Rikudo Sage and so the Uzumaki clan, the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan all succeed from the Rikudo Sage. As we know the Rikudo Sage had three great powers: Dojutsu, enormous physical strength and sealing techniques. Every clan has one of these powers.

That's even the reason why the Senju Clan defeated the Uchiha Clan. Kuchina told Naruto that every Hokage was married to an Uzumaki woman. So the Senju Clan and the Uzumaki Clan combined two of the three great powers of the Rikudo Sage. That's just an overwhelming power.
SO6P had a Mother and a Father theirs no mention in Manga of Immaculate conception.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Senju Came from the second son's children, What was the Last name of the SO6P His family name? it was not Senju for that came from the children of the second son. What if His last name was Uzumaki? That by the way the power fits Naruto makes Him a closer blood mach to SO6P than any Senju or Uchiha.

Stein

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That all being said doesn't change the fact that the Rikudo Sage gave birth to ninjutsu. Maybe his last name was indeed Uzumaki... what about it? The Uzumaki were only famous for their long lifes and sealing techniques which where only two of the three powers the Rikudo Sage possessed.
It's more likely that the Sage had more children than just his two sons.

fitsumo

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ya ... Chakra actually reflects the feelings of a person ... Like when Karin says that Sasuke has Dark Chakra ... and even with Naruto, earlier he had Strong evil chakra within him....

Its when Naruto faced his evil self and purified it, that his chakra became all pure.

For example, When Naruto was fighting the kyuubi, and Kyuubi had taken over half of Naruto. He started getting angry and became more like pain/sasuke feeling wise .... But it was actually the chakra which made him like that ...
I think your right dude.

elcob32

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
White is the lack of color thats one os the definitions, its obvious by the look at it is a pure look and white all over the world over the centuries is considers pure.
White is not the lack of color, it is in fact a combination of all colors.

For the record, I never said that it wouldn't make sense to use white, I said that there haven't been any colored pics from Kishi yet, therefore we don't really know what color the chakra will be.