Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorry bro xd

It shows his DF mastery. Akainu's such a G, even haki slashes don't faze him. If it affected him in any way the panel would've shown an "ouch" or "that hurt" or a sound effect of getting hurt.

I know he could've destroyed the island, but like I said, slower reflexes play a part bro. He was essentially a walking meat grinder. He could grind anything in his path, but with that slow reaction speed anyone could avoid him. Anyone worth his salt that is.
Well he's certinaly irritated "Ahhhh" ,and true for the rest.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well he's certinaly irritated "Ahhhh" ,and true for the rest.
Are you sure you're not talking about Akainu doing his wang somewhere? Lol just playing :D

I can picture him telling Kizaru "Man it's so hard to wank with this magma fist" lol
Kizaru would tell Akainu "dude i do it at light speed. i come too fast" lol
or Aokiji "bro i can never get it up. im too cold for it" fail lol

well anyway last post for now. nice talking

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Are you sure you're not talking about Akainu doing his wang somewhere? Lol just playing :D

I can picture him telling Kizaru "Man it's so hard to wank with this magma fist" lol
Kizaru would tell Akainu "dude i do it at light speed. i come too fast" lol
or Aokiji "bro i can never get it up. im too cold for it" fail lol

well anyway last post for now. nice talking
And Kizaru will be like "I do it at the speed of light" :p

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
idt any of the admirals are top 10 but they sure as hell would give some top 10's a fight and are not to be underestimated even by them

if you want me to say where i would put them it is very hype because of other hype characters but heres a guess

akainu i would put around 13
aokiji id put around 16
kizaru id put around 17

this is a complete guess with the characters that i think are stronger than them

if you want to see my top 10 go to dracules link on the first page

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
idt any of the admirals are top 10 but they sure as hell would give some top 10's a fight and are not to be underestimated even by them

if you want me to say where i would put them it is very hype because of other hype characters but heres a guess

akainu i would put around 13
aokiji id put around 16
kizaru id put around 17

this is a complete guess with the characters that i think are stronger than them

if you want to see my top 10 go to dracules link on the first page

i think kizaru is stronger than aokiji

Barsati

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How come no one considered the Gorosei? They rule over the marines and Cipher Pol? I know some of you would say "we never saw them in battle" but we never saw Kong or Roger but they are in the top 3 in most people list.

Also what about the rest of the Yonko, Kaido and Charlotte Linlin (Big Mam)? I know we haven't seen what they can do as well but they have the same title as Whitebeard and Shanks and if you can have Shanks in the top 10, I believe these people deserve a place also.

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
akainu is bitch that bastard kill ace!!!!!!
i hope luffy will wreck him with elephant gatling all day long non stop
i agree i dont like akainu but you cant hate him though for doing the right thing he killed ace who is a criminal

i dont like akainu but its not because he killed ace its because of his unessecary more war i mean they got both whitebeard and ace and the pirates were retreating and he forces them to go after them still even sengoku didnt like the idea much plus he kills his commrades for retreating when what he should have done is just arrest them

i dont like akainu and i agree luffy will beat the crap out of him one day but akainu killed ace which was the correct thing in logic

Luffy79

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i agree i dont like akainu but you cant hate him though for doing the right thing he killed ace who is a criminal

i dont like akainu but its not because he killed ace its because of his unessecary more war i mean they got both whitebeard and ace and the pirates were retreating and he forces them to go after them still even sengoku didnt like the idea much plus he kills his commrades for retreating when what he should have done is just arrest them

i dont like akainu and i agree luffy will beat the crap out of him one day but akainu killed ace which was the correct thing in logic
What happened to Akainu then after that punch from Whitebeard?
I thought in the first place that he was already dead. xd

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
deidara senpai;4628235[B said:
]i agree i dont like akainu but you cant hate him though for doing the right thing he killed ace who is a criminal [/B]

People keep hating Akainu for killing Ace. Hello? No one remembers Ohara? It was Akainu the one who destroyed the ship filled with innocent civilians just because maybe, just maybe, there was a 10% chance that Robin was there. That is the real reason I hate him. Not killing Ace, because as you pointed out in the bolded part it was his duty as a marine. Although I'm not happy about it, it added to the list of reasons why he's one of the few characters I truly hate in OP.

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i dont feel comfortable making a top ten list becasue we havent even seen the extent of garp or sengokus powers or any of the yonkus including Wb he was weakened and old when we saw him fight we didnt see him in his prime and for one of the people i think is the strongest dragon we havent seen him show any stregth but from what we see from his family and his nakama its pretty obvious that hes gonna be very powerful but if i had to guess i would say
1.roger/wb/garp all in prime
2.sengoku/rayliegh in prime
3.shanks/dragon
4.akainu
5.black beard after time skip
6.yonkus put them this low becasue dotn know there powers
7.milhawk/marco/ben beckmen
8.don flamingo
9.boa hancock
10.luffy after time skip /zoro dont think there equal but zoro deserves to be on list after time skip