Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, He didn't say only count alive, + Even if Blackbeard gets hit too much, He's is very durable, as we have seen from fight against Ace, and Sengoku and also Whitebeard ... But that was 2 years ago, who know how much stronger he's now with the Guru Guru devil fruit.
Yes I believe Blackbeard is Top 10 easy too. However, in this case it's A>B but B<C kind of logic.

Akainu would have a hard time against Blackbeard, but would have an easier time against Shanks. Shanks would have a relatively easy time against Blackbeard, but would fight for his life against Akainu.

Roger uses a sword and a gun. Which hand I dunno, but it was shown in the Strong World chapter.

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I believe Blackbeard is Top 10 easy too. However, in this case it's A>B but B<C kind of logic.

Akainu would have a hard time against Blackbeard, but would have an easier time against Shanks. Shanks would have a relatively easy time against Blackbeard, but would fight for his life against Akainu.

Roger uses a sword and a gun. Which hand I dunno, but it was shown in the Strong World chapter.
I think Shanks could've pretty much easily Akainu just like Whitebeard,

You must be registered for see images

which proves that Shanks haki > Akainu haki

and also how Shanks dealt with Kaido so fast and returned to Marineford in less than a day.

I mean even Garp could've killed Akainu after what he did to ace, but Sengoku held him back.

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This list isn't in order. :p

-> The remaining Yonkou along with Marco and the rest of the Whitebeard Pirates.
-> The Navy Admirals along with other High ranking marines.
-> The Gorosei (is that right?) are probably strong as well. We can tell that they have experienced battles before from the scars on their bodies and their power in the world government.
-> Most of the New World Pirates are strong as well.
-> Rayleigh and the remaining Roger Pirates.
-> Blackbeard might be somewhere up there if he has learned to control Whitebeards devil fruit.

Last edited:

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Shanks could've pretty much easily Akainu just like Whitebeard,

which proves that Shanks haki > Akainu haki

and also how Shanks dealt with Kaido so fast and returned to Marineford in less than a day.

I mean even Garp could've killed Akainu after what he did to ace, but Sengoku held him back.
I believe you're taking things a little too much out of context here.

1. There's no way that panel proves that Shanks Haki > Akainu Haki. Haki is not the do all be all end all of strength in One Piece. That's what I like about this series' combat system. In the end it's not who has the most Ki, Chakra, or Reiatsu that matters. Back to the panel, it just shows that Shanks has Haki himself.

2. Who's to say they fought? If anything they just talked, and this time Kaidou listened. I refuse to believe a Yonkou like Shanks fought an all-out war against a man of equal standing with himself.

3. Garp is a special case.

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. There's no way that panel proves that Shanks Haki > Akainu Haki. Haki is not the do all be all end all of strength in One Piece. That's what I like about this series' combat system. In the end it's not who has the most Ki, Chakra, or Reiatsu that matters. Back to the panel, it just shows that Shanks has Haki himself.

2. Who's to say they fought? If anything they just talked, and this time Kaidou listened. I refuse to believe a Yonkou like Shanks fought an all-out war against a man of equal standing with himself.

By the way, anyone who hasn't watched up the latest episode or manga, Don't read what we've talked about​

Well, even if he didn't fight with Kaido, he must've done
something that made Kaido do what he did, either retreat or some kind of deal.

And back to that panel, remember when Shanks decided to stop the war and told sengoku to give Whitebeard's and ace's body, and Sengoku told him that he'll only stop the war and give the bodies because it was Shanks, and not anyone else.

although I agree Garp may be a special case.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The fact that Shanks literally ended the war says otherwise. Wonder why Akainu didn't want to fight him when he would fight Whitebeard?(a weakened WB)

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

By the way, anyone who hasn't watched up the latest episode or manga, Don't read what we've talked about​

Well, even if he didn't fight with Kaido, he must've done
something that made Kaido do what he did, either retreat or some kind of deal.

And back to that panel, remember when Shanks decided to stop the war and told sengoku to give Whitebeard's and ace's body, and Sengoku told him that he'll only stop the war and give the bodies because it was Shanks, and not anyone else.

although I agree Garp may be a special case.
1. I have an idea. Maybe he told Kaidou that if he didn't stop the war with him, at least stay out of his way. After that he went back to East Blue to knock Makino up xd

2. This time, I think it was because Sengoku knew Shanks through Garp, since Roger considered Garp to be nakama already, what with the frequent attacks against him. Sengoku knew Shanks could be trusted, so there. I can't believe the amount of yaoi fanart in DA and Pixiv though. There's only so much context to be taken out of.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that Shanks literally ended the war says otherwise. Wonder why Akainu didn't want to fight him when he would fight Whitebeard?(a weakened WB)
Go back to the World War. Germany beat France, United Kingdom, Russia, and Greece altogether. Why did they weaken when the US came? If those countries attacked the US (hypothetically) then the US would lose. But no, Germany lost to US intervention. Why is that? Would the US win against the combined forces of France, the UK, Russia and Greece too?

No. Germany was spent after all that blitzkrieg they just did, and their manpower was spread all over Europe. The US just poured all of their forces into Normandy and nothing else.

Same logic applies to this. WB vs Marines, WB is beaten, Shanks arrives. Why would the spent Marines fight Shanks, when they just got off a fight with WB himself? Because pirates? I don't think so.

Btw don't take this personally. :)

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I have an idea. Maybe he told Kaidou that if he didn't stop the war with him, at least stay out of his way. After that he went back to East Blue to knock Makino up xd

2. This time, I think it was because Sengoku knew Shanks through Garp, since Roger considered Garp to be nakama already, what with the frequent attacks against him. Sengoku knew Shanks could be trusted, so there. I can't believe the amount of yaoi fanart in DA and Pixiv though. There's only so much context to be taken out of.
Rememeber when Marco and Vista cut Akainu with their haki

1) It showed us that they both had haki
2) It showed us that their haki was weaker than Akainu hence that's why it didn't hurt him.
3) but when you look back at that shanks panel, it showed that Shanks had haki and that it was strong enough to stop Akainu's stop and it was stronger than his.

and also about your WW2, the example's wrong, US entered when Russia was about to turn around in Stalingrad, and in France the British were coming and rebels in France were turning against Germany, US entered the tide against Germany was already turned.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rememeber when Marco and Vista cut Akainu with their haki

1) It showed us that they both had haki
2) It showed us that their haki was weaker than Akainu hence that's why it didn't hurt him.
3) but when you look back at that shanks panel, it showed that Shanks had haki and that it was strong enough to stop Akainu's stop and it was stronger than his.

and also about your WW2, the example's wrong, US entered when Russia was about to turn around in Stalingrad, and in France the British were coming and rebels in France were turning against Germany, US entered the tide against Germany was already turned.
I was overgeneralizing in that WW2 example. I hope you understand.

Did you see the panel where they damaged Akainu? As in the manga panel? They didn't even scratch the Admiral. Vista and Marco were left trolled. I believe Akainu has enough DF mastery to avoid rush attacks like that. Vista and Marco were attacking out of anger during that time, who knows if they fought level-headed.

The bolded is true, the underlined is just your opinion.

EDIT: Well damn I'm trolled too. Everything is italicized. Wait, I'll underline it.

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was overgeneralizing in that WW2 example. I hope you understand.

Did you see the panel where they damaged Akainu? As in the manga panel? They didn't even scratch the Admiral. Vista and Marco were left trolled. I believe Akainu has enough DF mastery to avoid rush attacks like that. Vista and Marco were attacking out of anger during that time, who knows if they fought level-headed.

The bolded is true, the underlined is just your opinion.

EDIT: Well damn I'm trolled too. Everything is italicized. Wait, I'll underline it.
xd, Even if Marco and Vista attacked in anger, they should've gone some damage, and you did hear akainu saying "Damn, I hate haki users" or something along those lines, and also to be Yonkou you have to be on Admiral level or higher control of your haki, Whitebeard whose haki was far higher than akinu's was still hurt by his lava punches.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xd, Even if Marco and Vista attacked in anger, they should've gone some damage, and you did hear akainu saying "Damn, I hate haki users" or something along those lines, and also to be Yonkou you have to be on Admiral level or higher control of your haki, Whitebeard whose haki was far higher than akinu's was still hurt by his lava punches.
No they didn't scratch Akainu one bit. I'll retract my statement if you produce the scan and prove me wrong. I'm too lazy to do it myself lol. He hates haki users since he has to go through additional bother just to avoid attacks.

No, to be Yonkou you just have to have charisma and the power to be one. Then again, I don't know how someone becomes one. What happens to the Yonkou now? Will they become the Sankou or something like that :confused:

WB was weak. I doubt he could spam his quakes and his haki that easily compared to when he was in his prime.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No they didn't scratch Akainu one bit. I'll retract my statement if you produce the scan and prove me wrong. I'm too lazy to do it myself lol. He hates haki users since he has to go through additional bother just to avoid attacks.

No, to be Yonkou you just have to have charisma and the power to be one. Then again, I don't know how someone becomes one. What happens to the Yonkou now? Will they become the Sankou or something like that :confused:

WB was weak. I doubt he could spam his quakes and his haki that easily compared to when he was in his prime.
:|
With the title as the strongest man in the world, I don't understand the bolded part.

Edit: Sorry, didn't know you were only referring to the war lol
So that I totally agree with.

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No, You can see his head is almost chopped off, the image's small but you can cearly see the neck ...

Whitebeard was weak compared to his prime, but he could've taken down the island nonetheless, but it was only because of ace that he chose not to.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:|
With the title as the strongest man in the world, I don't understand the bolded part.

Edit: Sorry, didn't know you were only referring to the war lol
Age and sickness played a part in the war bro. Even Garp, when he threw that huge cannonball, said that he was getting weaker. WB has the title, but he is definitely weaker compared to when he actually deserved the title. Think boxing's Pound for Pound title. Shane Mosley was Pound for Pound once, yet he ran on his bicycle against the Pacman. It's age, slower reflexes, all that jazz.

Fug that, I wonder how many gigantic cannonballs stacked up on each other he could lift in his prime.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn people ur like giving me these spoilers :)
Sorry bro xd

No, You can see his head is almost chopped off, the image's small but you can cearly see the neck ...

Whitebeard was weak compared to his prime, but he could've taken down the island nonetheless, but it was only because of ace that he chose not to.
It shows his DF mastery. Akainu's such a G, even haki slashes don't faze him. If it affected him in any way the panel would've shown an "ouch" or "that hurt" or a sound effect of getting hurt.

I know he could've destroyed the island, but like I said, slower reflexes play a part bro. He was essentially a walking meat grinder. He could grind anything in his path, but with that slow reaction speed anyone could avoid him. Anyone worth his salt that is.