Pain..

Elite
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i started watching op for about 2 weeks now.

is the Marine Admarials the strongest fighters

can someone give me a list of the top 10 strongest in op
No Marine Admirials are one of the strongest but not the strongest in my opinion this list is the following strongest people.

1. Shanks
2. Mihawk
3. Luffy
4. Zoro
5. Ace
6. Sanji
7. Jinbei
8. Rayleigh
9. Garp
10. ?

Thats my list and i didn't meant to be the strongest for example Shanks is not the whole strongest guy i just put him number one because thats the first name that came to mind.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No Marine Admirials are one of the strongest but not the strongest in my opinion this list is the following strongest people.

1. Shanks
2. Mihawk
3. Luffy
4. Zoro
5. Ace
6. Sanji
7. Jinbei
8. Rayleigh
9. Garp
10. ?

Thats my list and i didn't meant to be the strongest for example Shanks is not the whole strongest guy i just put him number one because thats the first name that came to mind.
That list is.....out of favoritism only? Luffy, Ace, Zoro, and Sanji shouldn't even be in the top 10. You left out waaay too many stronger people.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

1. Shanks
2. Mihawk
3. Luffy
4. Zoro
5. Ace
6. Sanji
7. Jinbei
8. Rayleigh
9. Garp
10. ?

if those are what you call the top10 strongest in random order you're terribly mistaken, really, only 3/4 of those could be considered one of the top10

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I really can't put a Top 10 in terms of fighting power, since everyone is pretty much valid. Rob Lucci with Perona's DF could be top tier easy.

All I know is that the Admirals are definitely Top 10, Garp, Marco, some of the Blackbeard crew, some of the Shichibukai and the Yonkou.

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I really can't put a Top 10 in terms of fighting power, since everyone is pretty much valid. Rob Lucci with Perona's DF could be top tier easy.

All I know is that the Admirals are definitely Top 10, Garp, Marco, some of the Blackbeard crew, some of the Shichibukai and the Yonkou.
The Only Admiral I will put in top 10 in Akainu, and that will be number 10th.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I mean, Yes, they're strong, but you're forgetting about people like
Roger
Whitebeard
Shanks
Dragon
Rayliegh
Blackbeard (After he get Guru Guru no mi Fruit)
Commander Kong
Garp
Sengoku
Shiki
I don't count dead people. People like Commander Kong are just hype, and Dragon too, and I don't count people with no feats. If Strong World is canon, Shiki is dead too. Blackbeard isn't top tier, he gets hit too much imo.

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't count dead people. People like Commander Kong are just hype, and Dragon too, and I don't count people with no feats. If Strong World is canon, Shiki is dead too. Blackbeard isn't top tier, he gets hit too much imo.
Well, He didn't say only count alive, + Even if Blackbeard gets hit too much, He's is very durable, as we have seen from fight against Ace, and Sengoku and also Whitebeard ... But that was 2 years ago, who know how much stronger he's now with the Guru Guru devil fruit.