Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O.OO.OYou obviously never watched the episodes properly, the fights are just BEYOND DESCRIPTION, (pain vs naruto, itachi vs sasuke, naruto vs oro, sasuke vs naruto, etc).

Everyones entited to there own opinion though.:D
I never rush cartoons. Whoever does that is a loser.
I watched every episode with complete interest.
The fights were crap.
My imagination of Colour and Animation from reading the manga was better than watch Naruto vs Pain.

btw, don't multi post.
If you triple post, you're going to be known as a retard

I don't watch OP. I plan on doing so when I have more time.

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
op is really good, and i did the same thing u did, watched like 2o episodes and stop, but people told me to continue and i did, and the anime gets way better and the show has so much action, u have to watch it man

GodSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven´t watched the episodes but i have read the summaries of many episodes. OP is really entertaining but tbh it does not have the impact that naruto has. However, people should not randomly say which is better without any explanation. We should take a look how good Naruto and Bleach did economically and compare. The one who has made more money is the better one. Doesn´matter how many fans you have.

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O.OO.OYou obviously never watched the episodes properly, the fights are just BEYOND DESCRIPTION, (pain vs naruto, itachi vs sasuke, naruto vs oro, sasuke vs naruto, etc).

Everyones entitled to there own opinion though.:D
imo that's all Naruto and Bleach is: Really cool fights, and some drama.

Few sad moments in Naruto, like when Gaara died and was being revived and Naruto start crying and shit, Jiraiyas death, etc etc.
But I didn't get as sad on any of those moments as I did when Going Merry had its Viking Funeral... a FREAKING ship... Ship getting burned was more sad to me then people dying in Naruto. character development. Even those the ship aint a character, thats how attached you can become in One Piece to a ship. If you check the wikia for One Piece and Naruto, you can see that the Straw hats ship in One Piece has almost the same amount details and stuff about it as the main character Naruto.
Luffys relationships and personality page has more text than Narutos whole page.

Naruto and Bleach get me to chuckle, and sometimes laugh, but nowhere near as when I laugh to the stupid things Luffy can come up with.

What is Luffys goal: Become Pirate King. The goal never actually changed, he just had some bonus goals like saving his brother, but he never actually stopped going towards his main goal.

Narutos goal: First one: Become Hokage, Second One: Save Sasuke, Third one: Protect everyone, win the war.
To go after his second goal, he basically abandoned his first goal, and admitted that he wouldn't become hokage if he couldn't even save sasuke.
And also the fact that he also surpassed the kages.

I haven´t watched the episodes but i have read the summaries of many episodes. OP is really entertaining but tbh it does not have the impact that naruto has. However, people should not randomly say which is better without any explanation. We should take a look how good Naruto and Bleach did economically and compare. The one who has made more money is the better one. Doesn´matter how many fans you have.
Oh you're soo wrong.
If Kishimoto and Kubo are making their mangas in order to make money (I know Kubo is doing it), they fail as mangaka.

Popularity and sales (which is two sides of the same coin) don't have so much to say as Ratings have. How people rate the manga they watch is what matters. Doesn't matter if 1 000 000 people watch Naruto and only 500 000 watch One Piece, when only 250 000 of the people who watch Naruto actually enjoy it, where as 450 000 of the people who watch One Piece enjoy it.

Those 1 000 000 who watch Naruto give it an average rating of 4.60, while those 500 000 who watch One Piece give it an average rating of 4.85.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luffy79

MarBellarke

Elite
Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to post the same thing I posted on that other One Piece whiner thread:

Reasons why I watch/read these four manga/anime:

Naruto: A ninja, master of trickery and experts in stealth. Naruto-ninjas are f*cking gods, so there not really ninjas to begin with. Eh, I loved it when I was a kid but now the story is getting bland, I'm just in it because I don't stop reading a story till I see the ending (Twilight is the exception to that rule though -_-)

Bleach: It's a bit kind of a rip-off of YuYu Hakusho, since both deal with supernatural crap, still I am a sword fanatic and when I heard Bleach had a lot of swords, I had an eyegasm the first time I read/watch it. But like Naruto, it's also getting boring (kill off the damn xcution I'm bored with them already). They could have ended it with Aizen but noooo.

Fairy Tail: I had to find something else to read ever since Naruto and Bleach got so effed up. Fairy Tail came to the rescue. It's funny, fight scenes are awesome and the storyline is great, Only problem is: if I here Natsu say that I'm going to beat you guys with the power of my friends/guild, I'm going to shoot myself. -__-. And what's the deal with the seven year gap? What the hell did that do? That was totally uncalled for.

And finally One Piece:
Really? Do I have to give a reason? Because they're pirates, damnit! PIRATES. Give me another pirate anime/manga which is as awesome as OP and don't give me space pirate bullsh*it, that doesn't count. I loved the story and although I've just started, OP has never bored me. It just gets better and better :)
GREAT post... thanx for the thought

Shirohige

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just look at mugi's sig that says it all, one piece is my favorite anime i admit that it was really cheesy in the first 40-50 episodes but then again every anime is.

I've followed one piece for a long time and not only is it funny, but the fights are beyond awesome. The reason you despise one piece is probably because you have a (no offense) bad sense of humor and don't find the first couple episodes funny.

But now one piece is at a critical stage because they trained for 2 years and are much stronger now. (i read manga) But also the anime is great to watch also because the movement & colour you don't get in manga, you get in anime.

One piece is a great anime & Manga and if you took the time you'd see that.
( Although i don't expect you to read 900+ manga chapters or watch 500+ anime episodes xd )

IntensitySage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like one piece especially the new episodes i know your watching it because its too hard to wait for the new manga of naruto. Ive started watching other shows because i cant wait!!! xd but heres my rating of anime shows :D

Dragon Ball = 9/10
Naruto = 9/10
One Piece = 8/10
Bleach = 8.5/10
Death Note = 7.5/10

Do not and i repeat Do not watch any fillers and MOST IMPORTANT The Fisherman Arc is the most boring so avoid that part.

IntensitySage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess I should have just said it like that. Though I could have sworn the way I said it would have been a lot easier for someone to understand.
Lets also note that OP doesn't even have 100 fillers in total and yet it has 521 episodes, where Bleach is on episode 346, and has had more fillers :|
Fillers are actually good some times if we didnt have it their wood only be 90 episodes of naruto right now.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like one piece especially the new episodes i know your watching it because its too hard to wait for the new manga of naruto. Ive started watching other shows because i cant wait!!! xd but heres my rating of anime shows :D

Dragon Ball = 9/10
Naruto = 9/10
One Piece = 8/10
Bleach = 8.5/10
Death Note = 7.5/10

Do not and i repeat Do not watch any fillers and MOST IMPORTANT The Fisherman Arc is the most boring so avoid that part.
um not its not.
Fillers are actually good some times if we didnt have it their wood only be 90 episodes of naruto right now.
3rd Triple Poster today... Is it idiot day of the year or something?
Anyway, I'm caught up with the Manga but nowhere near on the anime for OP.
I'm caught up with the Manga and anime for Naruto.

OP is definitely better than Naruto

IntensitySage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both Naruto and One Piece are awesome anime! But if i had to pick one i would pick Naruto. I didnt like one piece war that much, the only part i feel sad was when ace died :( That part was preety sad :( but Naruto has struck me like that also, When itachi died and when nagato died :( and most importantly the saddest death to me was Jarayia's :(.

IntensitySage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3rd Triple Poster today... Is it idiot day of the year or something?
Anyway, I'm caught up with the Manga but nowhere near on the anime for OP.
I'm caught up with the Manga and anime for Naruto.

OP is definitely better than Naruto
Well thats your opinion i like one piece too anyway. But i think naruto is better.

Jupiter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dude I was completely like you when I first saw One Piece but you can't judge it if you're only on ep 20... Watch it till episode 100 or so and I can asure you you will get addicted to it
I've wached all the episodes of Naruto and all the episodes of OP so I CAN judge it based on my opinion and I say OP is alot better and the thing is: it's getting better and better every episode/arc

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well thats your opinion i like one piece too anyway. But i think naruto is better.
Bro, use the edit button... You don't need to mutli quote.

Anyway, I'm like majority of the people here.
I cam because I was mad Naruto Fan.
Gave OP a chance, read every chapter and now I can say its 100% the best series right now and has the potential to creep to the top spot of all time imo.
It has already shattered records and maintained the no.1 spot for... I think its 2 or 3 years.
Naruto hasn't been getting better imo. It started falling apart after the Chunin Exams, and completely lost it after the Time Skip.

Yeah, you're actually one of the very rare ones that are caught up with both yet still like Naruto better.

try1x07

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ackeem1992, I was been there in your same boat...My best friends encourage me to watch one piece...I've been watch til 30 episodes so I stopped because it's so bored....haven't watch for months. and then they encourage me again and telling me to watch more than 100 then thing will get interest so I did and continue on..So, now I do LOVE naruto world but I must admit that one piece > naruto for your information. Suggest you to watch some more and be PATIENT....every anime may be bored on first few episodes. Same with FairyTales.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually i watch OP 1st before naruto and that was in 1999 it was very interesting anime but the tv station stop airing the show so i lost track to the series and in 2003 i saw naruto and i think "dam this anime is the best after DBZ" it was so cool all the ninja fight especially itachi vs kakashi,

and in 2006 the tv station start airing OP again and i watch it everyday from the arlong arc through the beginning at thriller bark arc and after that i dont even want to watch naruto anymore LOL, OP has it ALL after the tv station stop airing OP i begin to watch on the internet and read the manga to caught up with the storyline,

and now i read both naruto and OP every week , naruto is cool and great manga but OP is a lot better than naruto