ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
actually i take it back one piece is not crap i went watch some fights and it seems pretty epic however it still not on naruto lvl imo, zorro or w/e is pretty epic, the zoro vs kaku is pure is awesomeness. i' guess i just try and watch it more to get some sense out of it before i judge.

Last edited:

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
actually i take it back one piece is not crap i went watch some fights and it seems pretty epic however it still not on naruto lvl imo, zorro or w/e is name is pretty epic, the zoro vs kaku is pure is raw. i' guess i just try and watch it more to get some sense out of it before i judge.
Give it time and it'll grow on you. If not well hey, it's your opinion :)

Makeril

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
actually i take it back one piece is not crap i went watch some fights and it seems pretty epic however it still not on naruto lvl imo, zorro or w/e is name is pretty epic, the zoro vs kaku is pure is raw. i' guess i just try and watch it more to get some sense out of it before i judge.
See. I told you. It's slow pace but once you get up to where we are now, you are guaranteed hook.

Sagalian

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OMG! finally people who i know feel the same way i do about OP!
i gave it a chance and onece i got to where they are in sky pia i pretty much gave up...

i have to admit, i liked all the bosses so far (minus the spring fruit guy). but there is TOO much silliness, sometimes really funny but sometimes a waist of time...

i also like Odas compilation of characters that are in luffys crew, very original to me, especially Robin.

but i still dont like the style, nor the plot

Sagalian

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It depends upon you on how you interpret every scene of it. If you've still watched the first part, then don't make any judgments yet.
im judging what i have seen and it goes into periods of stupidity. i give credit to the humor and the boss fights, even the character designs, but it isnt all that great. or, not that it isnt good, its just too wierd to me

and i CAN make a judgment on that

Last edited:

NaruGokuPWNS

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nah, anyone who thinks one piece is crap needs to watch more than just 20 episodes to judge it. It is one of my favourite animes (along with fairy tail/saint seiya/dragonball z etc). But to be honest it is nowhere near on Narutos lvl.

There are an unimaginably large amount of reasons.