ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is a huge load of crap, i watched like 20 episodes and got sick of the stupidity, there is absolutely nothing spectacular about the plot, the drawing or the action. compared to naruto and NS it is a epic fail.

i can't understand how a sane person could consider OP better than naruto, that kind of thinking is moronic imo.

Reactions: Hipster Madara

Amanwithnoplan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know that you do not know what you say, so I shall respond with the following.

This is how I feel about your post:
You must be registered for see images

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is a huge load of crap, i watched like 20 episodes and got sick of the stupidity, there is absolutely nothing spectacular about the plot, the drawing or the action. compared to naruto and NS it is a epic fail.

i can't understand how a sane person could consider OP better than naruto, that kind of thinking is moronic imo.
It gets better if you read/watch more :) [sarcasm]

I never liked One Piece. I tryed to,but just the story and drawing made me sick of it to continue.

Amanwithnoplan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i didn't really expect a better post from a man that doesn't have a plan, but in all seriousness how is OP>>>>NARUTO?, what about it OP makes it superior?
everything.

Just go into the One Piece section of this site and read. There are many threads about whether or not it's worth reading asked by uninformed forum members. You can there read why it's better. I would advise you to just keep watching/reading though, as it is worth it, 100 times over.

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
everything.

Just go into the One Piece section of this site and read. There are many threads about whether or not it's worth reading asked by uninformed forum members. You can there read why it's better. I would advise you to just keep watching/reading though, as it is worth it, 100 times over.
you tell me since your so much of a fan, outline how is this anime superior, quite frankly base off the 20 episodes I've seen it is nothing spectacular in any shape or form, comparing to naruto.