ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well like i said in my earlier post i started watching the anime for the last 6 days and its going good, so i take it back its not a load of crap, however i will never like it as much as i like naruto, its just a preference, i'm a ninja fan.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well like i said in my earlier post i started watching the anime for the last 6 days and its going good, so i take it back its not a load of crap, however i will never like it as much as i like naruto, its just preference, i'm a ninja fan.
Nobody asks you to like it like Naruto, everyone has their own preferences, we're not all the same and we've got different tastes. What people didn't like was that you complained about the series without watching it, which is pointless.

There's no reason to compare Naruto with One Piece or say one's better than the other. I'm a fan of both of them and can say both are very good mangas/animes :D

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nobody asks you to like it like Naruto, everyone has their own preferences, we're not all the same and we've got different tastes. What people didn't like was that you complained about the series without watching it, which is pointless.

There's no reason to compare Naruto with One Piece or say one's better than the other. I'm a fan of both of them and can say both are very good mangas/animes :D
I had watched 20 episodes prior making this thread, i see ur point though

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i got to used to reading naruto but i read one piece its alright but no epic fights yet probably cause im at the 105th chapter or something else
Easy men, you're reaching Arabasta... wait for Zoro's, Sanji's and Luffy's fights there, they're epic!!

I had watched 20 episodes prior making this thread, i see ur point though
Glad you see my point. As I said once, if I only watch the first few chapters, I conclude "Naruto's an annoying kid able to multiply himself and crossdress, Sasuke's an emo, Sakura's a Sasuke fangirl". Period. If I watch more of the series, I can notice how wrong I was and what a fool I was for making such a statement. You understand?

Watch the anime or read the manga and once you've advanced, you'll see why people like it. I can bet you anything ;)

Amanwithnoplan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easy men, you're reaching Arabasta... wait for Zoro's, Sanji's and Luffy's fights there, they're epic!!

Glad you see my point. As I said once, if I only watch the first few chapters, I conclude "Naruto's an annoying kid able to multiply himself and crossdress, Sasuke's an emo, Sakura's a Sasuke fangirl". Period. If I watch more of the series, I can notice how wrong I was and what a fool I was for making such a statement. You understand?

Watch the anime or read the manga and once you've advanced, you'll see why people like it. I can bet you anything ;)
That seems like a pretty valid description of Sasuke and Sakura.