Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im getting some pretty dark vibes from these spoilers. Like up until now the goresei and celestial dragons were the top dogs. Now of all a sudden there's somebody else higher? Also this talk about purge and killing people off. What the heck. This is leading towards quite a dark path for onepiece and I have mixed emotions about this.

not saying that's mihawk but his so far the only introduced character with eyes like that. And where the hell did shanks go? He came all the way to say 1 statement then left?

Last edited:

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im getting some pretty dark vibes from these spoilers. Like up until now the goresei and celestial dragons were the top dogs. Now of all a sudden there's somebody else higher? Also this talk about purge and killing people off. What the heck. This is leading towards quite a dark path for onepiece and I have mixed emotions about this.

not saying that's mihawk but his so far the only introduced character with eyes like that. And where the hell did shanks go? He came all the way to say 1 statement then left?
Tell me about it... things are starting to get very interesting and I don’t know how to feel about it lol. This is the Darkest I’ve ever seen OP. With the slavery, wanting to wipe out people, making an example of Kuma. It’s crazy but this is why ODA is a genius. XD

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me about it... things are starting to get very interesting and I don’t know how to feel about it lol. This is the Darkest I’ve ever seen OP. With the slavery, wanting to wipe out people, making an example of Kuma. It’s crazy but this is why ODA is a genius. XD
Not saying it's not dark but we did get pretty much all of this same info from Sabaody;

The CD's were using people as human pets and carriages just like Kuma is being used now but I'll give you the who is a lot more impactful with it being Kuma that's being ridden.

We saw the slavery and the desire to own a mermaid from Charlos before.

We saw CD's wore bubbles to not breathe the same air as people so is wanting to wipe them out that far of a leap from people who can't stand to breathe the same air as them?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like that mysterious upside down cone figure is behind all of this but he seems so uneased about Poseidon and two “D” members if he’s gonna rip up their pictures and stab it with a dagger.

That person is responsible for sending Dofy to take out Moria and he’s responsible for giving Dofy so much power to trick the world into believing that he was leaving the Warlord Powers.

Last edited:

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like that mysterious upside down cone figure is behind all of this but he seems so uneased about Poseidon and two “D” members if he’s gonna rip up their pictures and stab it with a dagger.

That person is responsible for sending Dofy to take out Moria and he’s responsible for giving Dofy so much power to trick the work that he was leaving the Warlord Powers.
Do you think the Yonkos or even Roger and Whitebeard knew about this mysterious person?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think the Yonkos or even Roger and Whitebeard knew about this mysterious person?
The way no one talks about one piece or the history after figuring it out leads me to believe that the gorosei actually did a good thing. Roger basically said "they were right all along I mine as well quit being a pirate and get captured now"

I think the reason they want to keep it a secret isn't because of the good people like Roger "who after figuring it out basically gave up everything." . But they want to keep it a secret from people like blackbeard who after figuring it out will have the potential to destroy the world.

If that makes sense.

So I do believe people like Roger and whitebeard did know about him, but never went after him because he actually is good on a sense.

This new guys name is a combination of Adam and eve in Japanese. Meaning the beginning fruit or something like that.

Pretty cool

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That mysterious person had a straw hat similar to Rogers inside of a steal safe, so I'm willing to bet that Rogers or at the very least the people of "D" in past times fought this person or probably know this mysterious person through some type of conflict.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That mysterious person had a straw hat similar to Rogers inside of a steal safe, so I'm willing to bet that Rogers or at the very least the people of "D" in past times fought this person or probably know this mysterious person through some type of conflict.
Ohh what if this the person that clover mentioned whilst talking to the goresei about the D kingdom despite being powerful we're betrayed by someone? And in exchange he demanded he is the real leader of the new organisation later known as the World Government.
Could be a guy from which Blackbeard is a decendant of, dirty dogs.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ohh what if this the person that clover mentioned whilst talking to the goresei about the D kingdom despite being powerful we're betrayed by someone? And in exchange he demanded he is the real leader of the new organisation later known as the World Government.
Could be a guy from which Blackbeard is a decendant of, dirty dogs.
Yeah I agree with you and I always thought that happened to be honest, I just never made a thread about it. I remember vaguely that the D were people who were on top for a while before the world govt stepped in. That mysterious guy could be a descendant of that man.
As for the Teech part I never thought of that before. I always thought that he was some type of demi god so Teech can hail from both "god" and "D?" Maybe?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I agree with you and I always thought that happened to be honest, I just never made a thread about it. I remember vaguely that the D were people who were on top for a while before the world govt stepped in. That mysterious guy could be a descendant of that man.
As for the Teech part I never thought of that before. I always thought that he was some type of demi god so Teech can hail from both "god" and "D?" Maybe?
I dont think Teach is a god. Theres' just a technicality that he managed to go around and eat 2 devil fruits.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Shirahoshi's bruises disappear using Masherry's powers.
Mjosgard promises to stay by Shirahoshi's side during the conference and to take full responsibility if any fights happen.
Pell comes running to Vivi and apologizes for not being with her.
Cobra is reading a certain letter for Fujitora, and he, Fujitora, and King Riku are having a discussion.
The Queen of the Sorube Kingdom, Conney, arrives at the Celestial Dragon door at Pangaea Castle where she is stopped from entering.
Roswald arrives in order to attend to urgent business after Charlos returned and informed him of the incident.
Roswald is riding on Kuma, the present Shichibukai, former Revolutionary Army commander, and former King of the Sorube Kingdom. Kuma is rented out as an unrivaled slave.
The gates are opened for Charlos, which is used by Conney, who is really Bonney, to infiltrate in.
She resolves reaching her target after seeing Kuma's tragic state.
Sabo, Morley, Lindbergh, and Karasu infiltrate underground using Lindbergh's ability.
They act to not leave with out rescuing Kuma, who was made an example of due to being a former member nation's king.
And then the day of Reverie.
The Five Elders are suspicious of Cobra, who inquired for an audience, and think that a one great purge is needed if the long-lasting balance of the world can not be protected.
A mysterious person tears up the bounty posters of Luffy and Blackbeard, pierces a picture of Shirahoshi with a sword, and gazes wonderingly at a picture of Vivi.
This person sits in the Empty Throne and is called Imu-sama by the Five Elders.
The Five Elders wish to learn if there is a light that Imu would like erased from history.

Chapter End

One Piece will be on break next week.

Pictures:
You must be registered for see images

Dialouge:
Gorosei 1: It seems the conference has begun. The king of Alabasta, Cobra has requested a meeting with us.
Gorosei 2: The Nefertari family decided to remain in the lower world 800 years ago. But their bloodline is that of the First 20 Families.
Gorosei 3: In other words, they are traitors.
Gorosei 4: Has he realised something? Let's hope he doesn't complicate matters.
Gorosei 5: Big Mom and Kaido (illegible) It's been 2 years since the Summit War and yet the waves are still unstoppable.
Gorosei w/ glasses: We cannot protect the balance of the world forever. So now it seems we must conduct one big purge.
Kneeling person: Im-sama... (My take : Is this Shanks? Same shape of his sword..)

My thoughts: Shanks throwing some strong Celestial Dragon vibes off.....He has to have some strong blood or be stupid strong
What makes you think shanks knows about him?
That statement was from the spoilers....

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

And here are the spoilers (From YoukouProductions and Bakadata) :

Chapter 909: Seppaku

So far the first part is about Marco meeting with Nekomamushi, and them talking/visiting Whitebeard's homeland where he put his vast resources to work as a place where those who are poor and weak can live without issues.

But Blackbeard took over after the summit war and it's descended into a warzone.

Weevil is mentioned. Apparently what he wants (or most likely his mom) is that large wealth Whitebeard left behind. Ms. Bakkin is said to have been on Whitebeard's ship. (It's unknown if she was crew or just sorta there though.)

The other SH's are in the country as merchants to keep from Kaidou's watchful eye, thanks to Kinemon hiding them. Franky and Usopp have aliases, Usohachi and Franosuke. Robin is Orobi. The shogun of Wano is called “Orochi”, and the ones obeying him are all also connected to Kaidou. Once they cause trouble, it will also be reported to Kaidou, so until they are ready to fight, they have to act like they are part of the country, and quietly execute their mission.

However, the town is getting noisy. Apparently, a murder who has been attacking people randomly has been caught by the magistrate, and has he has now to commit Seppuku. The one who got caught is called, “Zorojirou”.

Basically Ryuma's sword was stolen (along with his corpse) 23 years ago --the very same Shuusui that Zoro has. The magistrate has it out that a killer is wanted, and the shogun somehow realizes Zoro's got the sword he wants, and thus tries to frame Zoro. After Zoro is given a small katana to commit seppuku, he realizes that the magistrate is the murderer, so he attacks him. Zoro's got no choice but to defend himself, and apologizing to Kinemon and attacks. End.
From Den_Den_Mushi :

Marco is working as a doctor in a small village, he is beloved by everyone He speaks with Neko This village was built by WB This country was poor and unable to pay the CDs' tax so it had to drop out of the WG It became infested with pirates and traffickers, a hopeless place There were many orphans, WB was one of them When he became a pirate WB secretly sent money and gifts to his hometown After the Summit War, BB's Payback War was held here He was defeated by BB who now held WB's ability and everything was destroyed Only this village remains and it is a memento of WB Shanks built WB's grave near the village

The pair make reference to Weevil He is targeting people connected to WB. He's aiming for WB's legacy Marco thinks he'll soon come for the village Bakkin was on WB's ship 40 years ago.

From Redon :
In the cover, 16:00 pm, Orlumbus attack an island with their cannons.

Mink's figurehead in their ship is Zunisha.

Marco use his DF powers to heal people. We see him healing a Manticore.

Wanokuni is AMAZING.

Franky is working with Minatomo-san!! (look at Volume 7 SBS).

Usopp is selling miracle medicines.

Robin is a traditional japanese dancer.

Zoro cuts bad guy and building with a little knife lol

Spoiler Pics :

Last edited:

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wonder who’s going to be the main focus of this arc? Zoro, Law, Luffy? Last arc we got to see Luffy improve so much, hopefully Zoro because he is in a land of samurai. I do believe after this arc, Zoro bounty will be in 900ks or he will be 1B