Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Copy n paste my post from another forum*

Luffy is guaranteed to be a hot topic in the reverie given all the things he did in the past 2 years. That's what the reverie is for....for kings to discuss matters that occurred within the last 4 years and how to deal with them.

As for the hat and Luffy, let's not forget that it's probably the fact that Luffy wears a hat similar yo the frozen one that bothers them. We've seen legends passed down for 800 years through families like the Vander Deckens and Fishman royal family of certain events transpiring. The CDs could have their own legend that a man with a straw hat will overthrow them and the fact that Luffy, a D, is getting so much success could scare them. D means devil to them after all.

BUT, what bothers is the translator is implying that the SH was made recently or something. Probably messed up.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought Shanks' hat belonged to Roger though? Though it's not impossible he had 2 hats I suppose.
I'm guessing there's no power to it or what not, it's more symbolic, and the pk had his sh taken and for that, he gave shanks a duplicate which he passed down to luffy

Meaning that the importance of the sh shanks gave luffy is just as important as the frozen one. Like a symbolic thing, like the frozen one won't mean a thing to luffy ever. Just the one he has

I could be wrong and probably am

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm guessing there's no power to it or what not, it's more symbolic,
The straw hat Luffy has doesn't have powers either....or does it, hmm?

and the pk had his sh taken and for that, he gave shanks a duplicate which he passed down to luffy
Idk when Roger was caught he had no hat so he'd have had to given Shanks his hat before being caught. Maybe the frozen hat is a hat he got after giving his to Shanks and the WG kept it after his execution like a trophy of sorts?

Meaning that the importance of the sh shanks gave luffy is just as important as the frozen one. Like a symbolic thing, like the frozen one won't mean a thing to luffy ever. Just the one he has

I could be wrong and probably am
Unless there's something incredibly significant about this new hat I can't see Luffy caring about it at all tbh. He only cares about his hat because it's from Shanks not any connection it has to Roger.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally don’t mind time travelling seeing how this concept screwed timelines such as Zelda and Terminator series.
You must be registered for see images
I don't dislike ALL time travel stories, steins;gate was great for example but a lot of time if your mc has time travel then a lot of situations can either be fixed or avoided with that skill yet it doesn't happen because it's too easy of story telling thus we have logic hole where a person could use ____ power but doesn't.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't dislike ALL time travel stories, steins;gate was great for example but a lot of time if your mc has time travel then a lot of situations can either be fixed or avoided with that skill yet it doesn't happen because it's too easy of story telling thus we have logic hole where a person could use ____ power but doesn't.
Who says it has to be Luffy using time travel?
What if it is Shanks :hint:

We all want Shanks to be a time lord!

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who says it has to be Luffy using time travel?
What if it is Shanks :hint:

We all want Shanks to be a time lord!
It still leaves loop holes because that means Shanks shouldn't have got hung up with Kaidou on his way to MF and should have been able to make it in time. I'd much prefer Shanks' time mastery to be the stopping of time rather than actually traveling through it.

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It still leaves loop holes because that means Shanks shouldn't have got hung up with Kaidou on his way to MF and should have been able to make it in time. I'd much prefer Shanks' time mastery to be the stopping of time rather than actually traveling through it.
But wouldn’t the act of time travel in the former case be irrelevant to the time he arrives? His whole crew and ship surely wouldn’t travel with him or that would truly truly be broken... So the power that he would have to use would be teleportation.

That leaves the latter to be true if anything and my preferred choice. If it is time manipulation he can utilise, it’s more likely the latter. Otherwise why would he not have jumped in at any point, stopped Blackbeard from even handing in Ace?

New question though... Anyone else think it could be an RA members that’s opened the vault to the straw hat? We know they’ve infiltrated Mariejoa and plan to stir shit up :D

(P.S I feel as though we’ve seen the name Mary Geoise before in a much much earlier translation? Or was it just somethingcloser to that spelling?

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quick Summary

907 The Hollow Throne

Mama and Kaido are talking on the phone
Kaido has a large $$ debt to Mama, she tells him to go after the Straw Hats
Kaido says he'll kill them/her if they come
Mama replies that this is not a discussion and hangs up

Marine HQ is tapping their call and flip out. Kizaru suggests that he will go
But he's not sure just how strong the samurai of Wano are so he'll put that on hold

Pangea's throne is commonly known as the hollow throne. Stelly comes up to it
He wants to sit on it but is stopped by his associate
It is said that the throne is a symbol of peace, the heart of the world that no king can sit on
But Stelly doesn't listen and insists on having his way

Shirahoshi is seized by St Charloss
Lucci stops Leo from getting her back
Lucci says if he didn't there would be a war
But Neptune goes after Charloss
But another Celestial Dragon, St Mjosgard appears and knocks Charloss off his feet

The Gorosei meet Shanks
'What do you want?'
Right now is Reverie, politics isn't something that should concern you'
'We'll take the time for you'
'Thank you.'
'Ask away.'
'We have something to talk to you about. A certain pirate...'

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Redon :

One more thing. Garp is eating with some Marines at Red Line port. 2 of them are Momousagi and Chaton, the 2 candidates to become one of the new admirals during time-skip.

Full summary, thanks to YonkouProductions.

Chapter 907: The Empty Throne. The chapter begins with Big Mom calling Kaidou about something which he adamantly refuses. Big Mom makes it sound like it’s an offer he can’t refuse because he “owes her one.” Whatever he owes her is something pretty huge because when Mom brings it up he tries to play it off. “That was a long time ago!” But Mom says “Nope, it’s a lifetime favor.” Kaidou: “I’m the one who has a beef with that Strawhat Kid, Linlin…you come here, and I’ll kill you.” Mom: This isn’t a discussion. I’m taking his head, and that’s it. Rather what I want is that we team up….like the old days.

The Marines get the information that Big Mom made a move and are of course running panicked. Especially when it’s confirmed she’s in touch with Kaidou. They’ve bugged the conversation and hear the possible collaboration going down. Kizaru wants to head out there, but Akainu says there’s an “unheard of military force” in Wano….and Kizaru says “Oh you mean the Samurai”? Meanwhile Garp is being chewed out by Momousagi because he’s not taking the threat of two of the Yonkou going after his grandson seriously. Wano is a country not participating in the Reverie so they’re out of the Marine’s jurisdiction. Sidenote: Interesting that Hina refers to Garp as “Garp-kun”. Anyway she points out as the hero of the marines he should be concerned about this and Garp does say that before Roger’s time it was their era, but the past is the past.

Hina’s still worried about what this means, and Garp says with a smile. “Yeah it’d be really bad if they revive (their union) –it’d be an incident far beyond our imagination.” Back on Mariejoa, Stelly is asked to “pledge” before the empty throne. He wants to sit in it, but the guards tell him he’s not allowed to. Every king of every nation is supposed to be equal and he’s being asked to pledge he won’t try to monopolize or become filled with greed. The throne is protected by 20 weapons to represent the 20 people that formed to create the nations as they stood before this throne and pledged themselves. No one sitting in it is a sign of peace. It’s like a sign of the utmost pride for the Celestial Dragons and the Gorosei as a figurehead that there isn’t just one “king”. They’re explaining this but Stelly only hears how whomever sits there is the King of the world, and so he really wants that seat.

Meanwhile Charloss is trying to take Shirahoshi by force. He’s determined to make her his pet. Vivi and Rebecca try to step in but they know challenging a Celestial Dragon could get their countries destroyed. Leo goes to save, but Lucci and the CP0 stop him –It’s Kaku, Stussy and another in a mask. Lucci says Celestial Dragons are gods who created this land and they are simply kings of the earth as opposed to heaven. Vivi says that this is illogical, but Lucci replies that Gods needn’t heed logic. Neptune thanks Vivi for standing up for Shirahoshi, but talks are over now, and he’s going to take her back by force then return to the sea.

He laments that he couldn’t keep the promise to Otohime, and Charloss commands Lucci to kill him for daring to oppose him. Luckily another person stops Charloss by hitting him with a club to the face, and it’s another Celestial Dragon who apologies for Charloss’s actions and calls Lucci off. He says that he knows Neptune even though he probably has forgotten him –and has been waiting to return this favor to Ryuguu. He drifted ashore to their kingdom 10 years ago and was admonished by Otohime’s tears, so now he wants to help them. His name is Donquixote Mjosgard.

Meanwhile the Gorosei welcome in someone and make the guards leave so they have privacy, commenting that they only allowed this person time because of who they are. The person thanks them and says he’d like to speak about a certain Pirate… It’s Shanks. End

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Shirahoshi's bruises disappear using Masherry's powers.
Mjosgard promises to stay by Shirahoshi's side during the conference and to take full responsibility if any fights happen.
Pell comes running to Vivi and apologizes for not being with her.
Cobra is reading a certain letter for Fujitora, and he, Fujitora, and King Riku are having a discussion.
The Queen of the Sorube Kingdom, Conney, arrives at the Celestial Dragon door at Pangaea Castle where she is stopped from entering.
Roswald arrives in order to attend to urgent business after Charlos returned and informed him of the incident.
Roswald is riding on Kuma, the present Shichibukai, former Revolutionary Army commander, and former King of the Sorube Kingdom. Kuma is rented out as an unrivaled slave.
The gates are opened for Charlos, which is used by Conney, who is really Bonney, to infiltrate in.
She resolves reaching her target after seeing Kuma's tragic state.
Sabo, Morley, Lindbergh, and Karasu infiltrate underground using Lindbergh's ability.
They act to not leave with out rescuing Kuma, who was made an example of due to being a former member nation's king.
And then the day of Reverie.
The Five Elders are suspicious of Cobra, who inquired for an audience, and think that a one great purge is needed if the long-lasting balance of the world can not be protected.
A mysterious person tears up the bounty posters of Luffy and Blackbeard, pierces a picture of Shirahoshi with a sword, and gazes wonderingly at a picture of Vivi.
This person sits in the Empty Throne and is called Imu-sama by the Five Elders.
The Five Elders wish to learn if there is a light that Imu would like erased from history.

Chapter End

One Piece will be on break next week.

Pictures:

Dialouge:
Gorosei 1: It seems the conference has begun. The king of Alabasta, Cobra has requested a meeting with us.
Gorosei 2: The Nefertari family decided to remain in the lower world 800 years ago. But their bloodline is that of the First 20 Families.
Gorosei 3: In other words, they are traitors.
Gorosei 4: Has he realised something? Let's hope he doesn't complicate matters.
Gorosei 5: Big Mom and Kaido (illegible) It's been 2 years since the Summit War and yet the waves are still unstoppable.
Gorosei w/ glasses: We cannot protect the balance of the world forever. So now it seems we must conduct one big purge.
Kneeling person: Im-sama... (My take : Is this Shanks? Same shape of his sword..)

My thoughts: Shanks throwing some strong Celestial Dragon vibes off.....He has to have some strong blood or be stupid strong