[Predictions] One Piece Manga Chapter 855 Discussion and 856 Predictions.

Rate This Week Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 5★

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because then you get Naruto and DBZ style of writing of "Let's introduce characters and then throw them away," which is crap.
I see what you're saying.. but why not have those characters that you're referring to, take part in the story as well. (Either fighting with or against certain characters)

They can still make a major impact on the plot and have time to shine, even if Luffy does fight 3 of the 4 Yonko..

I just didn't see how Caliburn thought it wouldn't be "good for the story".. since there's ways we can all be happy, depending on how Oda wants things to go. We can all see a little bit of what we want by the end.

It would be a clichy if Luffy beats all the current yonko.
I said, hypothetically, let's say he does not fight Shanks.
He fights Big Mom and Kaido with help from others. (A group effort)
He actually fights Blackbeard 1v1.

So if it plays out that way, Luffy is only TECHNICALLY beating one Yonko by himself.

That doesn't sound too cliche to me.

It would be far better imo if Luffy beats like one e.g Kaido and then defeats someone who defeats the others. I also think Luffy needs to have some kind of interaction with the rest of the supernovas. Laws an ally, maybe one or two more become allies then a few rivals. I would like the idea of some supernovas taking down a yonko. BM and Kaido have been around since Roger. He should have rivals from his own era.
I see what you're saying, but if you read what I wrote above, I still think things can play out a certain way for a lot of characters to have major roles in the plot.
Not just Luffy.
Look at Dressrosa for example..

Yes bro i personally dont care the yonko can kill themselves off and luffy can fight the Marines. . or luffy could beat all the yonko including shankks and id still love onepiece.
People saying it would be bad writings or cliche arent really one piece fans.. they only want the story to go there way! Real onepiece fans are open to all changes because we just want to see luffy win!

I dont care which happens i just want him to become pirate king just like naruto wanting to become hokage.. o wait i dont want nobody saying its shittty writing so i guess it would b better if luffy loses to all the yonko trains forever then still doesnt become pirate king so the story wont b cliche like naruto hahaha. Hypocrisy man i tell yaa
Yeah bro.. I, too, would like to see Luffy become Pirate King. Just like I always wanted to see Naruto become Hokage.. lol

I understand that some people want to see other characters get some shine, and I'm like that too.. so I try to see things from where they're coming from.. but it's hard for me to just be quiet when someone says that something (which actually makes sense mind you) would be "not good for the story".... I'm just like...... really?... this is Oda and One Piece we're talking about here. If Oda wants, he can give the majority of the fans a little bit of everything they want, and still have the story flow perfectly and end off with everything wrapped up nicely.

I guess there's just different kinds of fans out there who don't see it this way.. so if the story doesn't go according to what they think is "good", then that's it, it's no longer a good story to them. Lol

I, on the other hand, am open to all theories and ideas and I like to see what people on this forum think about and come up with.

Of course I have my own theories and ideas as well, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying the story that Oda does create.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's be honest guys, BM isn't one of the best villains oda gave. It will be a waste of time to see her again (let's say at the end of wano arc where she comes to get Ceasar from Kaido). And let's not forget If Shs manages to escape Wedding thing then she will still destroy Fishman Island. Thus Luffy has to fight her at some point in the story and I dont think Sanji will let BM murder his family.
It would be better if BB or any other guy comes at the end of the arc and takes over BM territory.

Last edited:

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see what you're saying.. but why not have those characters that you're referring to, take part in the story as well. (Either fighting with or against certain characters)

They can still make a major impact on the plot and have time to shine, even if Luffy does fight 3 of the 4 Yonko..

I just didn't see how Caliburn thought it wouldn't be "good for the story".. since there's ways we can all be happy, depending on how Oda wants things to go. We can all see a little bit of what we want by the end.

I said, hypothetically, let's say he does not fight Shanks.
He fights Big Mom and Kaido with help from others. (A group effort)
He actually fights Blackbeard 1v1.

So if it plays out that way, Luffy is only TECHNICALLY beating one Yonko by himself.

That doesn't sound too cliche to me.

I see what you're saying, but if you read what I wrote above, I still think things can play out a certain way for a lot of characters to have major roles in the plot.
Not just Luffy.
Look at Dressrosa for example..

Yeah bro.. I, too, would like to see Luffy become Pirate King. Just like I always wanted to see Naruto become Hokage.. lol

I understand that some people want to see other characters get some shine, and I'm like that too.. so I try to see things from where they're coming from.. but it's hard for me to just be quiet when someone says that something (which actually makes sense mind you) would be "not good for the story".... I'm just like...... really?... this is Oda and One Piece we're talking about here. If Oda wants, he can give the majority of the fans a little bit of everything they want, and still have the story flow perfectly and end off with everything wrapped up nicely.

I guess there's just different kinds of fans out there who don't see it this way.. so if the story doesn't go according to what they think is "good", then that's it, it's no longer a good story to them. Lol

I, on the other hand, am open to all theories and ideas and I like to see what people on this forum think about and come up with.

Of course I have my own theories and ideas as well, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying the story that Oda does create.

They will be the same ones saying its shittty writing.. and as soon as oda writes it they will change theyre mind so they dont look stupid.. us on the other hand if were wrong we dont care and it wont make us mad because itll still lead to that final island.. raftel.

I hope the story doesnt go there way just so i can hear them cry about dbz and naruto more hahha.. which by the way are the two most dominated anime in america of all time. But hey the story sucks right?? Hahaahah

Luffy is hiding somthing from us we havent seen.. either a new gear or somthing haki wise.. and even if it is cliche writing wouldnt it be nice to see him finally meet bigmom and unload on her ass... i dont wana switch to wano without sumbody kicking her asss lol. Please oda show us her legendary strength so we can see how much luffy can compare to a yonko since fighting cracker!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.