[Predictions] One Piece Manga Chapter 855 Discussion and 856 Predictions.

Rate This Week Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 5★

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellioncurse

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"GRRRRROOOWWWLLL!!"

One Piece Manga Chapter 855 Discussion and 856
Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 855 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 856

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hellioncurse

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bobbin's bounty in MS version is wrong. As I told you yesterday in Spoiler thread, his bounty is 105,500,000 Berries.

--------

So, this chapter was fcuking hilarious. Reminds me of Jack and the Beanstalk.

Remember, Urouge bounty is 108,000,000 (1億 800万).

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does Luffy suddenly look like he hasn't eaten in 6 years? Man was feasting on a limitless supply of Crackers not too long ago.

Big Mom looks pretty unimpressive, those homies were looking right at some of them but thought they were a fly? Lmfao Oda turned Big Mom into a gag I guess, WB was smacking Ace around in his sleep. W/e, pretty weak way of getting a major problem dealt with imo, kind of lazy.

One major plot point, Brook is now secure. Aside from that absolutely nothing happened. Still a decent chapter.

Oh also, loved the Nami Brook interaction this chapter. Brook thought he had a shot at Nami's panties lmfao.

Last edited:

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahaha, loved it! And as people predicted, Brook was hiding the rubbings inside his head - What a legend.

The look on everyone's faces when they realised he actually managed to pull it off :lmao:

Looks like the end of this arc is fast approaching. I think we haven't seen the last of Bobbin though... His hypnotizing ability is no doubt going to prove problematic for them before they manage to escape.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bobbin's bounty in MS version is wrong. As I told you yesterday in Spoiler thread, his bounty is 105,500,000 Berries.
Yea pretty sure MS got this one wrong.

His bounty is pretty low. I'm thinking Sanji is gonna kick his ass real soon.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does Luffy suddenly look like he hasn't eaten in 6 years? Man was feasting on a limitless supply of Crackers not too long ago.

Big Mom looks pretty unimpressive, those homies were looking right at some of them but thought they were a fly? Lmfao Oda turned Big Mom into a gag I guess, WB was smacking Ace around in his sleep. W/e, pretty weak way of getting a major problem dealt with imo, kind of lazy.

One major plot point, Brook is now secure. Aside from that absolutely nothing happened. Still a decent chapter.

Oh also, loved the Nami Brook interaction this chapter. Brook thought he had a shot at Nami's panties lmfao.
I thought it was pretty clear this arc will have a joke-y finish when Luffy beat Cracker by launching him from his stomach. DR was kinda heavy so I guess Oda decided he'd lighten it up a lil. I thought the fly bit was pretty good, goofy but good.

That definitely deserved some panties lol.

She only has one Road Poneglyph on top of two regular Poneglyph, giving a total of three and Brook was able to imprint all of them on paper.
Aren't Poneglyphs 4 sided I thought those multiple pages were supposed to imply he copied all the sides of the poneglyph, no?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's pretty fun how Oda showed us the multiple attempts to save Brook. And to show that in the eyes of a yonkou the Strawhats are nothing more than flies that can be swatted away.

Impressive that Brook took the other 2 while he was at it. Not sure if it was smart to show it in front of Brulee and the train guy but whatever, Oda had his reasons for doing that.

So basically everyone made a clean escape and they have what they came for except for Luffy and Sanji. And they are already together. So something or someone very soon is going to throw the shit into the fan and I can't wait to see how they will get out of it.

Hellioncurse

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea pretty sure MS got this one wrong.

His bounty is pretty low. I'm thinking Sanji is gonna kick his ass real soon.
They fixed it.

Yep, It's high time for Sanji.

I thought it was pretty clear this arc will have a joke-y finish when Luffy beat Cracker by launching him from his stomach. DR was kinda heavy so I guess Oda decided he'd lighten it up a lil. I thought the fly bit was pretty good, goofy but good.

Aren't Poneglyphs 4 sided I thought those multiple pages were supposed to imply he copied all the sides of the poneglyph, no?
Yes, my thoughts exactly? He must have copied all the other sides.

And also, Brook deserved some panties. :p

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least Brook can say he slept with a Yonko *ba dumm tss*

Also Brook is the MVP,guy stole them poneglyphs like it was nothing.That last page with Sanji and Luffy was so :score:

Reactions: Hellioncurse

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only thing this chapter proved is how much of a joke Big Mam is.

Now that I think about it, I actually DO hope Luffy kicks her ass this arc. Shit is just embarrassing.

Brook and Nami scene was my favorite part. Brook was like "Ayy, I gave you guys what you wanted, now Nami, lemme see dem panties.. YOHOHOHOHOO!!"

lmao

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only thing this chapter proved is how much of a joke Big Mam is.

Now that I think about it, I actually DO hope Luffy kicks her ass this arc. Shit is just embarrassing.

Brook and Nami scene was my favorite part. Brook was like "Ayy, I gave you guys what you wanted, now Nami, lemme see dem panties.. YOHOHOHOHOO!!"

lmao
What are you talking about, the SH's are like flies to her. She doesn't even bother to wake up. If anything this shows that the Strawhats are no where close to her in power.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Man what about last chapter where Big Mom was describing the wedding massacre did you find jokey?

That shit was on some phantom troupe Chrollo orchestrating riot type stuff.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nope, only one side is covered. The poneglyph on Skypea was even integrated into the golden bell and as a result only one side was visible. As far as I know not a single poneglyph had more than one surface with markings.

If you still have doubts, it's reasonably clear on this picture that not all sides are marked:

It would rather weird to be randomly mark one surface and then leave another open.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
What are you talking about, the SH's are like flies to her. She doesn't even bother to wake up. If anything this shows that the Strawhats are no where close to her in power.
I mean, yeah, but it's also like...WB would wake up, throw Ace into the ocean, and then go back to sleep. I'm sure Oda is doing this to further the Big Mom-Kaido clash-up, but it probably could have been done a lot better. This was like the first legitimate dehype of Big Mom all arc.

Akademic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They can't just leave yet. Sanji just can't walk away from the vinsmokes specially when they are being setup, and knowing about it. Luffy will probably have to fight big mom, and when he kicks her ass, I'm sure Sanji and his father's past will be water under the bridge. who knows with his knowledge I'm sure he'll know a thing or two about awakening, and shed light to it.

can't wait for next chapter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.