Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy fk.

Not this swordsman shit again..

Not this Mihawk and Shanks debate again..

Not slade with this nonsense again..

Pls.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Says the guy who thinks magma>ice when its not the case in the manga or in real manga.....your best piece of "evidence" is Akainu melting normal ice and not the absolute zero temperatures Aokiji can generate....I'll stick to the facts and that you'll call fanfiction cause you don't like it. "lol" I guess.

I forgot and others have portrayal. Portrayal>feats.
You must be registered for see images

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Aokiji was able to freeze Jozu to the bone. It was like his whole body was made of ice and that cant be done without absolute zero temperatures which cancels out magma. What Akainu destroyed was just a slab of normal ice that anyone could smash or melt. Anyways, ice can still cancel out magma. The other guy is trying to say otherwise even though it was directly said that Aokiji & Akainu's abilities were equal.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
clowns still putting Akainu above any male Emperor? Lool. Stop. Kaido Shanks and BB all beats Akainu high difficulty while he beats BM high difficulty.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aokiji was able to freeze Jozu to the bone. It was like his whole body was made of ice and that cant be done without absolute zero temperatures which cancels out magma. What Akainu destroyed was just a slab of normal ice that anyone could smash or melt. Anyways, ice can still cancel out magma. The other guy is trying to say otherwise even though it was directly said that Aokiji & Akainu's abilities were equal.
I'd also say ice can cancel out magma. Hell regular fire once it turns orange is hotter than magma. Although akainus magma is on fire haha I always found that funny. But magma imo has the upper hand in this Manga due to being a liquid. And the thing you said about absolute zero, I bet aokiji grabbed akainus neck and tries to do that and from his neck right there in a final attempt to win. But we all know akainu let aokiji live cause they were friends :')

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are creatures lmfao. In fact, Kaido's title is even better than Whitebeard's.
That depends. You don't know what oda counts as creatures, if you did you could provide evidence of oda saying what he counts as creatures, imo by creatures, he is talking about zoans.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd also say ice can cancel out magma. Hell regular fire once it turns orange is hotter than magma. Although akainus magma is on fire haha I always found that funny. But magma imo has the upper hand in this Manga due to being a liquid. And the thing you said about absolute zero, I bet aokiji grabbed akainus neck and tries to do that and from his neck right there in a final attempt to win. But we all know akainu let aokiji live cause they were friends :')

Akainu let him live cause he was a long term comrade. Aokiji never liked him and they were never friends. Akainu's action showed that he isn't just a cold blooded(irony) a**hole that kills his fellow marines.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaido is a man no? So whitebeards title included him. Unless oda is a man of plotholes
But that's funny considering it wasn't shown until after the time skip unless it's a plothole
Plothole alert !

Man you're on point. I have been reading One Piece for 10 years and haven't found a single one. But you're fresh into the section and already found 2 !

/sarcasm

Look up the definition of a plothole

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plothole alert !

Man you're on point. I have been reading One Piece for 10 years and haven't found a single one. But you're fresh into the section and already found 2 !

/sarcasm

Look up the definition of a plothole
I wasn't saying oda literally had plotholes, I was talking in reference to what the others said. Don't come at me like a little ****

Last edited: