10-Kizaru
11-Green Bull
12-Sengoku
13-Marco
14-Benn Beckman
15-Silvers Rayleigh
In you opinion

Would you think
Dragon has the original dragon fruit? Or kaido if you think either has it at all?

Or is it possible for one to have an oni or tengu fruit?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
1. Kaido
2. Akainu
3. Aokiji
4. Mihawk
5. Shanks
6. Blackbeard
7. Dragon
8. Garp
9. Linlin
10. Marco

Below Mihawk it's conjecture, but the top 4 I would say are the closest to a solid guarantee atm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In you opinion

Would you think
Dragon has the original dragon fruit? Or kaido if you think either has it at all?

Or is it possible for one to have an oni or tengu fruit?
Neither Dragon nor Kaido has a fruit imo. All DF possibilities for Dragon contradicts and if Kaido had a fruit, he wouldn't be the strongest at sea cause he'll sink & be powerless like Jack.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Aokiji above Shanks, Garp and Blackbeard :lmao:
Like I said, those underneath Mihawk have nothing but conjecture going for them, so you can't say for sure where they'd be, whether that be higher or lower. Old Garp has no feats to suggest he can hang with Akainu or Aokiji(can he break out of Ice Ball, for instance?).

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Kaido
2) Shanks

The rest is tough, basically all speculation besides Aokiji and Akainu being directly next to each other.

3) Aokiji
4) Akainu
6) Black Beard
7) Big Mom
8) Dragon
9) Kizaru
10) Garp

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was said they were evenly matched for 10 days, despite Aikanu having the clear elemental advantage. Aokiji is superior in my book.
Fire has an advantage as it cant be frozen. Magma has no such advantage as it can be frozen. Aokiji is faster and reach absolute zero since he froze Jozu to the bone in a very short amount of time. Magma=ice. This is one the biggest misconceptions in OP.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Fire has an advantage as it cant be frozen. Magma has no such advantage as it can be frozen. Aokiji is faster and reach absolute zero since he froze Jozu to the bone in a very short amount of time. Magma=ice. This is one the biggest misconceptions in OP.
Here I thought this was clear from the fact that the magma fist Akainu hit the iceberg with also vanished, meaning they cancelled out.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Kaido
2. Akainu
3. Aokiji
4. Mihawk
5. Shanks
6. Blackbeard
7. Dragon
8. Garp
9. Linlin
10. Marco

Below Mihawk it's conjecture, but the top 4 I would say are the closest to a solid guarantee atm.
Why did you put Mihawk above Shanks and Blackbeard , Pretty sure i am on conclusion Mihawk is on Vista's level if he could not get through there is no chance he can take down Blackbeard and Shanks .

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magma being capable of freezing is hardly a factor when the heat energy it produces canonically vaporized a massive ice burg and quickly turned a frozen sea to boil. Clearly, Akainu's magma didn't immediately solidify or freeze upon contact with ice and frozen/freezing water, but rather over powered it.

You must be registered for see images

Aokiji needs to exert much more ice than Akainu does magma in order to match it.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magma being capable of freezing is hardly a factor when the heat energy it produces canonically vaporized a massive ice burg and quickly turned a frozen sea to boil. Clearly, Akainu's magma didn't immediately solidify or freeze upon contact with ice and frozen/freezing water, but rather over powered it.

Aokiji needs to exert much more ice than Akainu does magma in order to match it.
Stop trying to make Aokiji look at a disadvantage with nonsensical stuff.....in OP & in real life, Magma & ice cancels each other out...already said Aokiji was faster and can generate ice much quicker that Akainu generates magma...he can freeze in a small island in an instant....we saw how fast the ice was against Mingo....

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Why did you put Mihawk above Shanks and Blackbeard , Pretty sure i am on conclusion Mihawk is on Vista's level if he could not get through there is no chance he can take down Blackbeard and Shanks .
Because Mihawk is the most powerful swordsman. Shanks is a swordsman. Therefore Mihawk is more powerful than Shanks.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

And yet Akainu is still the stronger man so, your point is moot.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop trying to make Aokiji look at a disadvantage with nonsensical stuff.....in OP & in real life, Magma & ice cancels each other out...already said Aokiji was faster and can generate ice much quicker that Akainu generates magma...he can freeze in a small island in an instant....we saw how fast the ice was against Mingo....
Weak retort. I provided manga evidence, whether you'd like to misconstrue it or not is on you. They "cancel each other out" at a heavily unbalanced rate, thus the two elements don't match up equally. Magma canonically over powers ice, advantage Akainu. Yes, Aokiji can exert more ice in lesser time, which is a testament of his strength, and another reason why I hold him to be slightly superior. He had to do way, way more in order to match Akainu for 10 whole days.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Weak retort. I provided manga evidence, whether you'd like to misconstrue it or not is on you. They "cancel each other out" at a heavily unbalanced rate, thus the two elements don't match up equally. Magma canonically over powers ice, advantage Akainu. Yes, Aokiji can exert more ice in lesser time, which is a testament of his strength, and another reason why I hold him to be slightly superior. He had to do way, way more in order to match Akainu for 10 whole days.
Aokiji can't be superior when he lost.