Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weak retort. I provided manga evidence, whether you'd like to misconstrue it or not is on you. They "cancel each other out" at a heavily unbalanced rate, thus the two elements don't match up equally. Magma canonically over powers ice, advantage Akainu. Yes, Aokiji can exert more ice in lesser time, which is a testament of his strength, and another reason why I hold him to be slightly superior. He had to do way, way more in order to match Akainu for 10 whole days.
Fact of the matter is that Aokiji wasn't at a disadvantage. No amount of ignoring the mountain of evidence I gave will change that.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
No.
Yeah maybe he is better than Shanks using sword, but that doesn't mean he has a Haki even stronger.
Doesn't matter. Shanks can be superior to Mihawk in some individual categories, like Haki, speed, stamina, endurance, whatever. But Mihawk's title currently means when all of those individual categories are factored in at once for an actual fight, he's superior overall; he's more likely to win. Hence why he is called the most powerful of all swordsmen.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't matter. Shanks can be superior to Mihawk in some individual categories, like Haki, speed, stamina, endurance, whatever. But Mihawk's title currently means when all of those individual categories are factored in at once for an actual fight, he's superior overall; he's more likely to win. Hence why he is called the most powerful of all swordsmen.
I think he is the swordsman who has the best swordsplay and that no one can beat him in a swordfight. But that doesn't mean he can't be beat by people wielding a sword.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I think he is the swordsman who has the best swordsplay and that no one can beat him in a swordfight. But that doesn't mean he can't be beat by people wielding a sword.
That's contradictory to the title of "World's Strongest Swordsman." His title isn't "Best swordsman" it's "Strongest Swordsman."

"Wielding a sword" is misleading. If you're in a fight using a sword, and you're being defeated so you toss your sword aside and go "Now for my real power," you're not a swordsman by OP standards.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks' primary fighting style appears to be swordsmanship though.
Yes, appears

That's contradictory to the title of "World's Strongest Swordsman." His title isn't "Best swordsman" it's "Strongest Swordsman."

"Wielding a sword" is misleading. If you're in a fight using a sword, and you're being defeated so you toss your sword aside and go "Now for my real power," you're not a swordsman by OP standards.
Yea but for instance, let's say Shanks' has the worlds strongest CoA. Mihawk may be the better and stronger fighter, but what good would that do if you can't damage the opponent.

Also you called Law a swordsman, while his fighting style heavily relies on his devil fruit. Law would lose in the swordfight but the devil fruit can still take Mihawk by surprise.

There are multiple ways to bypass the World's strongest swordsman title.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Yea but for instance, let's say Shanks' has the worlds strongest CoA. Mihawk may be the better and stronger fighter, but what good would that do if you can't damage the opponent.
There are legitimate ways around this though. As we saw with Luffy vs the Boa Sisters, a knock-Haki attack can break through Haki. If Mihawk's physical strength is high enough, it could make up the difference, or even give him the edge. There's also the fact that Haki isn't permanent. You use it too much, and you'll be drained. Mihawk could have higher stamina than Shanks, and make it a fight of time until Shanks' stamina wanes and his Haki starts ebbing, leaving him at a disadvantage. There are a lot of possibilities.

Also you called Law a swordsman, while his fighting style heavily relies on his devil fruit. Law would lose in the swordfight but the devil fruit can still take Mihawk by surprise.
Nah. Mihawk's title means that even by enhancing your swordplay with a DF, it won't be enough for his power.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about Haki?

No, I'm saying he's stronger than Shanks, who's either the second or third strongest Emperor.
No he isn't. Point blank period. Kaido is the strongest creature, not man. He was the strongest creature even before Whitebeard died. He's been captured multiple times, and shanks prevented him from going to marineford. Whether him and shanks fought or not, shanks is still the one that prevented him from going. Even if Kaido can't be killed, he can be beat, knocked out, etc. Oda used a character to say in a one on one bet on Kaido, not oda himself unless you count that as oda which means oda would have said ALOT of stuff that isn't true.

There are legitimate ways around this though. As we saw with Luffy vs the Boa Sisters, a knock-Haki attack can break through Haki. If Mihawk's physical strength is high enough, it could make up the difference, or even give him the edge. There's also the fact that Haki isn't permanent. You use it too much, and you'll be drained. Mihawk could have higher stamina than Shanks, and make it a fight of time until Shanks' stamina wanes and his Haki starts ebbing, leaving him at a disadvantage. There are a lot of possibilities.

Nah. Mihawk's title means that even by enhancing your swordplay with a DF, it won't be enough for his power.
Shanks > Mohawk. You must just hate shanks. Lml

Last edited by a moderator:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And no amount of fabrication will change the fact that magma canonically overpowers ice either. Guy said a mountain of evidence... Lol, you're a nut bruh.
Says the guy who thinks magma>ice when its not the case in the manga or in real manga.....your best piece of "evidence" is Akainu melting normal ice and not the absolute zero temperatures Aokiji can generate....I'll stick to the facts and that you'll call fanfiction cause you don't like it. "lol" I guess.

No Mihawk on this list and a couple of feat-less characters? What's up with that?
I forgot and others have portrayal. Portrayal>feats.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
No he isn't. Point blank period. Kaido is the strongest creature, not man. He was the strongest creature even before Whitebeard died. He's been captured multiple times, and shanks prevented him from going to marineford. Whether him and shanks fought or not, shanks is still the one that prevented him from going. Even if Kaido can't be killed, he can be beat, knocked out, etc. Oda used a character to say in a one on one bet on Kaido, not oda himself unless you count that as oda which means oda would have said ALOT of stuff that isn't true.

Shanks > Mohawk. You must just hate shanks. Lml
People are creatures lmfao. In fact, Kaido's title is even better than Whitebeard's.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Says the guy who thinks magma>ice when its not the case in the manga or in real manga.....your best piece of "evidence" is Akainu melting normal ice and not the absolute zero temperatures Aokiji can generate....I'll stick to the facts and that you'll call fanfiction cause you don't like it. "lol" I guess.
Word. @ bold:

You must be registered for see images

And normal ice? What are you even saying? Aokiji casually froze two colossal tidal waves capable of engulfing marineford instantly. It stopped completely in it's tracks and was frozen solid, no molecular movement. If that's not what you're referring to as "absolute zero", then I don't know what is. Doing some quick research, water doesn't even freeze instantly at absolute zero, let alone a massive body of water. So what manga evidence do you have that actually supports your claim?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But There are people who wield swords but they are not the source of thier strength but used more so like a means

These people are law kizaru akoiji (the later two used swords made of those element but should not be considered swordsman law is debatable tho but tbh i don't consider law a swordsman he doesn't train it, he trains his fruit and uses his sword to increase his cutting ability that's created by fruit)

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Word. @ bold:

And normal ice? What are you even saying? Aokiji casually froze two colossal tidal waves capable of engulfing marineford instantly. It stopped completely in it's tracks and was frozen solid, no molecular movement. If that's not what you're referring to as "absolute zero", then I don't know what is. Doing some quick research, water doesn't even freeze instantly at absolute zero, let alone a massive body of water. So what manga evidence do you have that actually supports your claim?
Still waiting for a real counter argument. All you've done is ignore what I said and repeated yourself. You'll just continue this trend of "I'm right because this is what I want."

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
He doesn't has the title for the "strongest pirate".
His title is the strongest of all living things. This encapsulates more than "World's strongest man" or "World's Strongest Pirate."
Word. @ bold:

Stationary/not moving=/=no molecular movement.
But There are people who wield swords but they are not the source of thier strength but used more so like a means

These people are law kizaru akoiji (the later two used swords made of those element but should not be considered swordsman law is debatable tho but tbh i don't consider law a swordsman he doesn't train it, he trains his fruit and uses his sword to increase his cutting ability that's created by fruit)
Kizaru and Aokiji are not swordsmen, so Mihawk's title doesn't apply to them.

Law is a swordsman whether or not you consider him one, as it belongs to his primary fighting style.

If wielding a sword is not a primary part of your strength, such as Kizaru and Aokiji, you are not a swordsman.