Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So yeah, I created this to answer ANY question about OP, whether it's about the manga or the anime, so as long as it is objective. If it's subjective questions like what I think of Luffy's face or if Chopper looks cute to guys, I suggest creating a thread about that.

The reason why I made this is to stop random threads from popping up all the time, like should I get into One Piece blah blah. If you're asking about background music, please specify the episode, the part where the music starts, and where you watched the episode (as in provide a damn link).

If a mod would edit this I would be happy, I'm not good at organizing shit like this.

Anime

Manga

Characters

Fighting Styles

Devil Fruit

Common BGM

-played during Arlong Arc
- popularized during Enies Lobby Arc
- plays during the Celestial Dragon punch
- when the crew wins a fight collectively
- when Shanks invited Mihawk to drink
- Supernova introduction theme
- filler fights, or the infamous bar fight in Movie 4
- Shanks stops the war
- Shanks theme
- Impel Down's "... in the previous episode, Luffy .."
- Crocodile's defeat
- CP9 fights
- One Piece in 6 Minutes song (I know it's not really One Piece but when someone asks you the music of the OP 6 min AMV just get this link)

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Does Luffy ever reach his goal?
A: We're halfway through the story dear. So obviously, no.

Q: Romance?
A: Oda mentioned that he wouldn't be doing romance, like in-depth Boy x Girl relationships. There are a few canon relationships in the manga though, and more than a few hints in the anime. But if you're talking about a man's romance, there are plenty!

Q: Should I skip Skypeia?
A: Why would you do that to yourself? Do not skip anything canon.

Q: Filler episodes I should know about?
A: Look at the top of this page and click Episode Guide. You should be set for life.

Q: Why is Vivi called Bebe in the manga?
A: Around 2004-5 when the manga was first scanned, scanlation groups didn't know the correct romanization of the names. Until Oda came out with 'Vivi', the groups used Bebe, Bibi, BB. Same goes for Loofy, Roofy.

Q:
Early scans aren't high quality!
A: Go ask yourself why you're so ignorant.

Q: Fairy Tail looks too much like One Piece!
A: Here's the thing. One Piece came MUCH earlier, the authors AREN'T the same, and NO Hiro Mashima isn't Oda's understudy.

Q: Where can I find the episodes?
A: If you're North American or Canadian, watch at onepieceofficial.com but if you aren't, watchop.com.

Q: Luffy looks lame with his gum gum nonsense.
A: An orange jumpsuit-wearing ninja isn't?

Q: They don't act like pirates. Real pirates act like the ones on POTC.
A: Newsflash, we only see the Strawhats. There are millions of other pirates out there.

Q: How will they get back from Raftel?
A: Hell should I know.

Q: Is One Piece good?
A: It's not good, it's great. You need to be reading/watching it NOW.​

All the other unimportant facts, you just ask.

EDIT: Added Common BGM Section and FAQs. 11/15/2011
There's more than one zoan and there are now special paramecias

I don't think that's Kuma.
Of course it's Kuma, thats like saying the first drawing of kaido that looks nothing like kaido isn't kaido

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course it's Kuma, thats like saying the first drawing of kaido that looks nothing like kaido isn't kaido
This wasn't the first drawing of Kuma though as Sabo's in it and Kuma was drawn well before adult Sabo was ever shown. Not to mention the facial hair and glasses on hat which Kuma's never shown to have. Morley makes more sense than Kuma but still why Morley of all the 4 leaders? That doesn't make sense.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This wasn't the first drawing of Kuma though as Sabo's in it and Kuma was drawn well before adult Sabo was ever shown. Not to mention the facial hair and glasses on hat which Kuma's never shown to have. Morley makes more sense than Kuma but still why Morley of all the 4 leaders? That doesn't make sense.
Pretty sure , at the time, even oda himself thought Sabo, KUMA, ivankov and dragon were the leader / commanders

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure , at the time, even oda himself thought Sabo, KUMA, ivankov and dragon were the leader / commanders
Dude this doesn't make any sense. Kuma was already introduced well before Doffy's speech, so why would Kuma look so different in the speech if that's him? That'd be like Oda drawing Shanks in that speech in a way that looks nothing like Shanks. And Koala mentioned the commanders a few chapters after Doffy's speech, so Oda clearly already knew about the commanders.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold

It doesn't make sense? Maybe not atm.. but bro.. we never know.. Oda might give us a reason/explanation later on in the story..

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just watched a short video where Minotaurus was about to kill Mr. 2, and then, Luffy hit him with Jet Bazooka. Knowing that Zoan users like those freaks in Impel Down recover very quick, how about Round 2?

Minotaurus vs Luffy (current)

The objective from this battle isn't to defeat Minotaurus. No. It's to destroy his will and his desire to fight. Would Minotaurus be intimidated by Luffy's power and strength? Because at first, Minotaurus showed quite stubbornness for even after receiving massive Jet Bazooka, he still chase them later after. But now, even let's say Luffy went Gear 4th and gave him some taste of his own medicine. What would Minotaurus do? Continue or Surrender? Is Minotaurus even mindless? I wonder.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not the right place but didn't want to make a sepperate thread for it.

This just dropped at E3:

[video=youtube;MLzpwJCgf24]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLzpwJCgf24[/video]

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hm... Wano Arc... If you could divide the 100% between these two parties, which party has higher percent of man-power than the other?

Presumably to Join

StrawHats
Heart Pirates
Kozuki Family
Mink Tribe
Kidd Pirates
Hawkins Pirates
Fallen Monk Pirates
Marco Pirates
VS​
Beasts Pirates
On Air Pirates
Drake Pirates

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm... Wano Arc... If you could divide the 100% between these two parties, which party has higher percent of man-power than the other?

Presumably to Join

StrawHats
Heart Pirates
Kozuki Family
Mink Tribe
Kidd Pirates
Hawkins Pirates
Fallen Monk Pirates
Marco Pirates
VS​
Beasts Pirates
On Air Pirates
Drake Pirates
I would assume Kaido's side since he's a Yonkou should mean he has multiple territories(i.e. pirate crews) If Luffy a non Yonkou has a "fleet" so big a Yonkou's should be even bigger.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zoro does attacks such as

- Sanjuroku Pound Ho (36) (One Sword Style)
- Nanajuni Pound Ho (72) (Two Swords Style)
- and the most powerful type of its own, Hyakuhachi Pound Ho (108) (Three Swords Style)

However, there is the Nine Swords Style, so does such attack might exist?

Sanbyaku Ni-Ju Yon Pound Ho? (324) (Nine Swords Style)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro does attacks such as

- Sanjuroku Pound Ho (36) (One Sword Style)
- Nanajuni Pound Ho (72) (Two Swords Style)
- and the most powerful type of its own, Hyakuhachi Pound Ho (108) (Three Swords Style)

However, there is the Nine Swords Style, so does such attack might exist?

Sanbyaku Ni-Ju Yon Pound Ho? (324) (Nine Swords Style)
Who uses nine sword style, I thought the most was the 8 sword style from the vice admiral

Last edited:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who else is keen for the Episode of Skypiea in August? Apparently theres gonna be a character in it that we know of now but didnt at that time.
More

ONE PIECE anime "Episode of Skypiea" will be aired on August 25th. According to Toei anime producer Sakurada, there will be a must-see scene about "that popular character" who didn't appear in Skypiea arc in manga. Maybe Urouge..?
You must be registered for see images