Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I looked on the web anything about November 11th. I found at WIKI that November 11th is known as the Remembrance Day, a day observed in Commonwealth of Nations member states since the end of the First World War to remember the members of their armed forces who have died in the line of duty. Does this sound like foreshadowing that Zoro will die as world's greatest swordsman in a great war? Becoming World's #1 Swordsman is something he will accomplish, but perhaps there is more for Zoro beyond defeating Mihawk.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I looked on the web anything about November 11th. I found at WIKI that November 11th is known as the Remembrance Day, a day observed in Commonwealth of Nations member states since the end of the First World War to remember the members of their armed forces who have died in the line of duty. Does this sound like foreshadowing that Zoro will die as world's greatest swordsman in a great war? Becoming World's #1 Swordsman is something he will accomplish, but perhaps there is more for Zoro beyond defeating Mihawk.
Don’t see any correlation between the two

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Zoro dies as the WSS then the whole purpose of becoming WSS will die as well because Zoro won't be alive to defend his title against new rookies who will want the title just like how Zoro wanted it in the begining.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Zoro dies as the WSS then the whole purpose of becoming WSS will die as well because Zoro won't be alive to defend his title against new rookies who will want the title just like how Zoro wanted it in the begining.
Maybe Zoro intends to take the title with him to his grave. He's into glory and such.

How long it's been from Foosha Village to Sabaody Archipelago? When I look at it, I believe I heard that Luffy's journey until the disband of the crew before 2 years time-skip was 8 months. So it took 8 months to gather such crew from Zoro to Brook? Brook's join took maybe a week or two until Sabaody Archipelago.

Thoughts?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
How long it's been from Foosha Village to Sabaody Archipelago? When I look at it, I believe I heard that Luffy's journey until the disband of the crew before 2 years time-skip was 8 months. So it took 8 months to gather such crew from Zoro to Brook? Brook's join took maybe a week or two until Sabaody Archipelago.

Thoughts?
I remember someone actually did a calculation on this using day times explicitly given and through the ways the moon are drawn. I think it came out to 6-9 months but I can't find it again, thought it was on the wiki.

Reactions: ArabianLuffy

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I imagine the cake that Sanji making for Big Mom, not only will knock out BM's senses for how heavenly tasty it is, but also internal and/or external alters might happen to BM's body. Something like Alvida after she ate the Sube Sube no Mi. Maybe this is something about Sanji's cooking style that Oda keeping it for surprise?

Thoughts?

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Phaizon: To be honest, I want Big-Mom to become Alvida 2.0 (I need fanservice. Big-Mom Size) :p

You know what? I think I'm crazy when I say that, but I think Oda... maybe? JESUS!
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

joker95

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can anyone tell me what luffy put on Katakuri face in chapter 896 when he finally defeated.? it looks like its starw hat, but i dont think so.
what do you guys suggest ..

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can anyone tell me what luffy put on Katakuri face in chapter 896 when he finally defeated.? it looks like its starw hat, but i dont think so.

Interesting. I hope Luffy did put the 2 hats on Katakuri as a mark of "I'll be back". The thing is that Luffy wears black hat over his straw hat.

Need to check the page.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It was the black hat he was using to cover his straw hat while on WCI only. He still has his straw hat.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the following can anybody clarify if:
a) Choppers unintentionally using intimidation haki
b) Kumadori's just too scared too move ( refer to monets defeat against zoro to understand)

[video=youtube;5hR8VfnWUdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hR8VfnWUdw[/video]

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder if Oda has in mind to introduce soon Angel's Fruits. The type that doesn't let its user drown in sea, neither be effected by Kairoseki. What are the possibility that the Tenryubito concealed their existence from the world? Assuming there is even a GOMU Angel's Fruit.

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if Oda has in mind to introduce soon Angel's Fruits. The type that doesn't let its user drown in sea, neither be effected by Kairoseki. What are the possibility that the Tenryubito concealed their existence from the world? Assuming there is even a GOMU Angel's Fruit.
I was confused at what you meant at first... But that's a cool idea aha. Not exactly a HUGE power-up though. But interesting...

In the following can anybody clarify if:
a) Choppers unintentionally using intimidation haki
b) Kumadori's just too scared too move ( refer to monets defeat against zoro to understand)

[video=youtube;5hR8VfnWUdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hR8VfnWUdw[/video]
I don't think he did. I think Kumadori just realised that he's outmatched in strength and his power started to fail him as he lost his will. Not that Chopper imposed his own will.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was it stated anywhere that there was a previous Goresei than the ones currently?

Because even in the robin flashback they were still alive and its believable they could live that long as many japanese live till a long age .

However living 100+ years seems a bit suspicious.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was it stated anywhere that there was a previous Goresei than the ones currently?

Because even in the robin flashback they were still alive and its believable they could live that long as many japanese live till a long age .

This is OP.... normal life spans don't necessarily apply.

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm actually under the impression that they've been alive this whole time... Since the void century. But that's just me.